FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So im a newbie just on this a week and finding it hard to get replys i cant get vertified because im not getting replys pritty shit lol any advice much appricated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Told I look older than my age in my photo. Lol

Nice

Same here.... i found most people are all chat but if you messege them they just delete your messege right away. Shame really as this site could be a great way to meet new people ect if it was used right.

Welcome lol, bide your time it's not easy on here (search up the 100000000001 forum posts about it) my advice is stick with the forums, once people get to know you they will be more inclined to chat x

"Welcome lol, bide your time it's not easy on here (search up the 100000000001 forum posts about it) my advice is stick with the forums, once people get to know you they will be more inclined to chat x"

Yeah thats what i was thinking.... im just biding my time on here and seeing how it goes, nothing ventured nothing gained

I'm the same not a dickybird but I've found a really good company that do life like dolls and have easy payment plans lol so feck them I say if they don't want to reply

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice "

If that's the only insult you get here you'll be doing well!

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

If that's the only insult you get here you'll be doing well! "

At least someone said something. Lol

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

At least someone said something. Lol"

The poor me routine doesnt help..just something ive noticed over the last few days...

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 28/05/17 21:37:07]

Dublin

"So im a newbie just on this a week and finding it hard to get replys i cant get vertified because im not getting replys pritty shit lol any advice much appricated "

Welcome to Fab OP...

We all started off as newbies but it can take time.. I suggest that if there are any social events coming up you should attend as it's a great way to get to know people and get verified at the same time...

(Ps... I hope when you do meet the lucky lady and bring her back to yours that your wardrobe is fixed and you don't have to hang your clothes on the floor )

Happy Fabbing x

"So im a newbie just on this a week and finding it hard to get replys i cant get vertified because im not getting replys pritty shit lol any advice much appricated

Welcome to Fab OP...

We all started off as newbies but it can take time.. I suggest that if there are any social events coming up you should attend as it's a great way to get to know people and get verified at the same time...

(Ps... I hope when you do meet the lucky lady and bring her back to yours that your wardrobe is fixed and you don't have to hang your clothes on the floor )

Happy Fabbing x"

Ahhh i love this

Hiya! In terms of profile advice there's plenty readily available if you search via the forums I'd only be repeating it all!

Also, getting involved in the forums is a good start so fair play for that, it's a great way to put your personality across. Just enjoy the banter Look out for socials as well, putting yourself in that non-pressure situation and meeting new people will perhaps help you get to know how to approach those you'd like to on here with a message.

They're also another means of getting verified, sometimes they're exclusively for that purpose so keep an eye out! Also, don't knock a social meet up from a fellow single guy, I'd happily meet another to verify them and it's not frowned upon by women to see such a verification.

We all started out as newbies, patience and understanding will prove worthwhile

Good luck

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

The poor me routine doesnt help..just something ive noticed over the last few days... "

What do you care?

You won't meet me either way?

Dublin

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

The poor me routine doesnt help..just something ive noticed over the last few days...

What do you care?

You won't meet me either way?"

Where has your sense of entitlement come from!!

No one is obliged to meet anyone and if your turned down get over it and move on.. you're really not helping yourself with comments like that..

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

What do you care?

No one is obliged to meet anyone and if your turned down get over it and move on.. you're really not helping yourself with comments like that.."

It's nothing to do with entitlement

It's very much about interfering busybodies who have no intention of meeting being rude and critical of my presence here

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

If that's the only insult you get here you'll be doing well! "

This..

Why isn't it used right? Because you're not getting replies?

We wouldn't reply to you either,(I'm not being smart saying that) your profile comes across as tho you couldn't be bothered putting in an effort so if your messages are somewhat the same that could be something to consider. There are 1000s of guys on FAB, you need to make yourself interesting so as you stand out... This site IS great because most DO use it the right way, but guys who join up think thay it's something it's not, and find themselves quickly disappointed

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

What do you care?

No one is obliged to meet anyone and if your turned down get over it and move on.. you're really not helping yourself with comments like that..

It's very much about interfering busybodies who have no intention of meeting being rude and critical of my presence here"

I didnt mean to come across as critical, that was not my intention, i tried but failed i guess to say in a nice way that your posts over the last few days have not helped your case of no one chatting etc, im not a busy body but you have mentioned once or 10 times this wee gem about no one wanting to chat/ met...

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

What do you care?

It's very much about interfering busybodies who have no intention of meeting being rude and critical of my presence here

I didnt mean to come across as critical, that was not my intention, i tried but failed i guess to say in a nice way that your posts over the last few days have not helped your case of no one chatting etc, im not a busy body but you have mentioned once or 10 times this wee gem about no one wanting to chat/ met..."

Fair enough

Sorry if I got grumpy

"Don't ask me

I've no idea

No replies either

Nice

What do you care?

I didnt mean to come across as critical, that was not my intention, i tried but failed i guess to say in a nice way that your posts over the last few days have not helped your case of no one chatting etc, im not a busy body but you have mentioned once or 10 times this wee gem about no one wanting to chat/ met...

Fair enough

Sorry if I got grumpy "

No harm done

Hey Thanks for the advice id love to go to 1 of these events hot me up when theres one on.. And dont worry ill have the room spotless :p hahaha

"Why isn't it used right? Because you're not getting replies?

We wouldn't reply to you either,(I'm not being smart saying that) your profile comes across as tho you couldn't be bothered putting in an effort so if your messages are somewhat the same that could be something to consider. There are 1000s of guys on FAB, you need to make yourself interesting so as you stand out... This site IS great because most DO use it the right way, but guys who join up think thay it's something it's not, and find themselves quickly disappointed"

you wouldn reply to me because my profile is boring is that what ur saying? well im only getting start up here never done this sort of thing before learn as u go is my motto! what do u want me to put up my life story for fuk same ha ha

By *r DomMan  over a year ago

naas

Chill chill lad .... it's all about trying ..if thy don't reply try another girl ,couple ...whatever..... love chsts on fab not many meets either but it can be grest lsughs in forums great chst etc ...just let it flow happen ...girls are not going jump at u and meet u in a fladh..

Happy fabbing and try njoy pal

naas

Haha txt that way to quickly but u know what i mean ..

I think you just have to remain polite and stay positive, lucky for the couples and girls on here have much more of a choice so we got to just sit tight to our break comes lol

naas

Well said youngfun

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

The main point is to show respect to the people your in contact with and just start engaging and chatting in forums and conversations and then people get to know you xx

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

"So im a newbie just on this a week and finding it hard to get replys i cant get vertified because im not getting replys pritty shit lol any advice much appricated

Welcome to Fab OP...

Happy Fabbing x"

"Why isn't it used right? Because you're not getting replies?

We wouldn't reply to you either,(I'm not being smart saying that) your profile comes across as tho you couldn't be bothered putting in an effort so if your messages are somewhat the same that could be something to consider. There are 1000s of guys on FAB, you need to make yourself interesting so as you stand out... This site IS great because most DO use it the right way, but guys who join up think thay it's something it's not, and find themselves quickly disappointed.

you wouldn reply to me because my profile is boring is that what ur saying? well im only getting start up here never done this sort of thing before learn as u go is my motto! what do u want me to put up my life story for fuk same ha ha"

I was replying to Csded, I should have used the reply+quote to show that so that's my bad. And nobody expects a life story from someone here and instead of getting defensive when someone is replying to you and its not what you want to hear (even tho my post wasnt aimed at you) read and move on. There are so many single guys on FAB to choose from so when someone has a half arsed profile, makes.no effort in their messages and or has a bad attitude they will get nowhere fast here.

By *onylimk2009Man  over a year ago

County Limerick

As a newbie I'm not feeling the love either, I can understand why tho, there seems to be a few clowns who waste people's time and double accounts and people who want to string people along.

I find the forum is a great place to get to know genuine regulars so I'm on here most days. Hopefully someone might take a plunge and PM me.

naas

True very true..well said guys..

» Add a new message to this topic