FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > NSA ???

NSA ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No Strings Attached, but it doesn't refer to a type of relationship, but to the willingness/desire to have sex without the necessity of a relationship. NSA means lets have some fun without creating any obligations beyond the moment. We do what we do tonight and dont ever have to see each other again. But without the negative connotation of one-night stand, even if that is what it is."

So our privet life should make no different here or I'm wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In theory no, but our private lives are still a contributing factor to our actions on Fabs.

Having a little bit of background knowledge of someones circumstances in the real world is a deciding factor for a meet for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone's private lives would make a big difference to me. For example, if they're married or attached I wouldn't be interested.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It refers to having sex without obligations or commitments that normally come with a relationship. It doesn't mean that your life outside fab doesn't come into the equation. We still choose who we want to become intimate with and who we are attracted to. Attraction is defined by many factors and they vary from person to person.

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

[Removed by poster at 30/07/17 21:15:52]

"It refers to having sex without obligations or commitments that normally come with a relationship. It doesn't mean that your life outside fab doesn't come into the equation. We still choose who we want to become intimate with and who we are attracted to. Attraction is defined by many factors and they vary from person to person. "

Booooom....are you a teacher by any chance?

on the hill NordWest of

"It refers to having sex without obligations or commitments that normally come with a relationship. It doesn't mean that your life outside fab doesn't come into the equation. We still choose who we want to become intimate with and who we are attracted to. Attraction is defined by many factors and they vary from person to person.

Booooom....are you a teacher by any chance? "

No.

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 30/07/17 21:38:36]

"It refers to having sex without obligations or commitments that normally come with a relationship. It doesn't mean that your life outside fab doesn't come into the equation. We still choose who we want to become intimate with and who we are attracted to. Attraction is defined by many factors and they vary from person to person.

No. "

...are you angry? Didn't liked what i wrote?

on the hill NordWest of

No.

...are you angry? Didn't liked what i wrote? "

I'm not angry at all, simply answered your question.

No.

...are you angry? Didn't liked what i wrote?

I'm not angry at all, simply answered your question. "

That's great by the way, your last photo - AMAZING

By *tranTV/TS  over a year ago

City

No strings does not mean no standards.

Some guys need to learn this, and so do some of the girls.

» Add a new message to this topic