FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Butt plugs

Butt plugs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Just browsing lovehoney butt plugs as I'd like to buy one. jaysos some are terribly expensive for what it is and if you think that you shove it up your arse anyway.

What's your favourite and any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fly ryanair and get a good one

By *yhrk69Man  over a year ago

clare

Must try one ...u any spare..

"Just browsing lovehoney butt plugs as I'd like to buy one. jaysos some are terribly expensive for what it is and if you think that you shove it up your arse anyway.

What's your favourite and any recommendations?"

Try mine

try aliexpress

The glass ones are great easy to clean and i usually pop in fridge for a while before the lady arrives they seem to enjoy judging by the reaction when inserted

"The glass ones are great easy to clean and i usually pop in fridge for a while before the lady arrives they seem to enjoy judging by the reaction when inserted "

Probably not the wisest move, turning the temperature down with the climate outside.

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Yes. Definately glass. Much slippier and cleaner. You get what you pay for too...so a few extra quid now could save you in the end ( )

on the hill NordWest of

"Yes. Definately glass. Much slippier and cleaner. You get what you pay for too...so a few extra quid now could save you in the end ( )"

Yes glass are my favourites too, but the one that I like best shape wise is pink and I'm not having a pink butt plug. I think I check out some other sites and see what they have.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes. Definately glass. Much slippier and cleaner. You get what you pay for too...so a few extra quid now could save you in the end ( )"

I see what you did there!

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

I do quite like the metal ones with gems on the back. Can't give you practical advice but they do look great.

on the hill NordWest of

"Just browsing lovehoney butt plugs as I'd like to buy one. jaysos some are terribly expensive for what it is and if you think that you shove it up your arse anyway.

Try mine "

You see I prefer my own so that I know where it has been before...

Try mine

You see I prefer my own so that I know where it has been before... "

haha if im a pain in your ass.....we can just add more lube

There are some nice ones in the glamword shop. Personaly i like seeing the ones with the jewel ends in a woman they look very sexy

on the hill NordWest of

Try mine

You see I prefer my own so that I know where it has been before...

haha if im a pain in your ass.....we can just add more lube "

I go with the German saying: It is a wonderful feeling, when the pain subsides.

"The glass ones are great easy to clean and i usually pop in fridge for a while before the lady arrives they seem to enjoy judging by the reaction when inserted "

Oh my!!

Ah sure now...

"Yes. Definately glass. Much slippier and cleaner. You get what you pay for too...so a few extra quid now could save you in the end ( )

Yes glass are my favourites too, but the one that I like best shape wise is pink and I'm not having a pink butt plug. I think I check out some other sites and see what they have."

Ok - so you now need to explain the shape thing . Intrigued!! Seriously though, what shape is good and why? We might learn something here

I prefer to call them Air Pods..

By *aryjane1000Woman  over a year ago

kilkenny

What's your favourite and any recommendations?"

Try Wish! They have a great selection and very reasonable . Only issue is they take a few weeks to arrive

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

One word "glass"

on the hill NordWest of

"One word "glass""

I know cj, my only worry is I'm rather clumsy and glass can break.

Silicon are the best with water based lube

limerick

"One word "glass"

I know cj, my only worry is I'm rather clumsy and glass can break. "

No fear DH they take some abuse one with the different colours entwined is most entertaining Well it is if ur thd one inserting in in another

Ur as far as the purple do u want red

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Thw stainless steel rosebud ones are good..

Available in 3 different sizes and come in a nice little box.

"Thw stainless steel rosebud ones are good..

Available in 3 different sizes and come in a nice little box.

"

Ohh they sound pretty

By *oisyoctopusWoman  over a year ago

Drogheda

I'm a fan of stainless steel jeweled ones. Super pretty! They can be a bit ouchy at the flared end unless the metal is rounded off at the edges, but I love them.

For longer wear I prefer silicone for flexibility and comfort. And, of course, it's boil wash safe!

Ah sure now...

"I'm a fan of stainless steel jeweled ones. Super pretty! They can be a bit ouchy at the flared end unless the metal is rounded off at the edges, but I love them.

For longer wear I prefer silicone for flexibility and comfort. And, of course, it's boil wash safe! "

Why is there no drooling emoji????

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

The glass G spot one that one end is smooth and curved, ridge in the middle, then the "handle" is ridged/rippled from Lovehoney has proven popular for both parties in my experience

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Yes. Definately glass. Much slippier and cleaner. You get what you pay for too...so a few extra quid now could save you in the end ( )

Yes glass are my favourites too, but the one that I like best shape wise is pink and I'm not having a pink butt plug. I think I check out some other sites and see what they have."

Am laughing at the pink comment... it's a butt plug, go on so we can rename you Lily

On a serious note...share your research post purchase as I am hunting for one also butt don't care if it's pink

Madame Boo

Dunboyne & Dublin

"The glass G spot one that one end is smooth and curved, ridge in the middle, then the "handle" is ridged/rippled from Lovehoney has proven popular for both parties in my experience"

Apologies, I was describing a glass dildo, not butt plug.

Yes, the bejewelled ones definitely have a certain he needs said quoi about them

Dunboyne & Dublin

"The glass G spot one that one end is smooth and curved, ridge in the middle, then the "handle" is ridged/rippled from Lovehoney has proven popular for both parties in my experience

Yes, the bejewelled ones definitely have a certain he needs said quoi about them "

Or in French, with no spelling prediction, je ne sais quoi

on the hill NordWest of

"I'm a fan of stainless steel jeweled ones. Super pretty! They can be a bit ouchy at the flared end unless the metal is rounded off at the edges, but I love them.

For longer wear I prefer silicone for flexibility and comfort. And, of course, it's boil wash safe! "

There's some useful advise, silicone for flexibility and comfort that makes sense, hmmm maybe I need two.

on the hill NordWest of

"The glass G spot one that one end is smooth and curved, ridge in the middle, then the "handle" is ridged/rippled from Lovehoney has proven popular for both parties in my experience

Yes, the bejewelled ones definitely have a certain he needs said quoi about them

Or in French, with no spelling prediction, je ne sais quoi"

Bien dit jeune homme et merci pour ta recommandation.

on the hill NordWest of

Yes glass are my favourites too, but the one that I like best shape wise is pink and I'm not having a pink butt plug. I think I check out some other sites and see what they have.

Am laughing at the pink comment... it's a butt plug, go on so we can rename you Lily

On a serious note...share your research post purchase as I am hunting for one also butt don't care if it's pink

Madame Boo"

Madame Boo, despite not seeing the butt plug once it's positioned, I feel for the observer/meet who has to look at this landscape of 50 shades of pink down there. And adding another element in pink just doesn't make sense. I would like a blue or silver one just for the contrast.

Madame Boo

Madame Boo, despite not seeing the butt plug once it's positioned, I feel for the observer/meet who has to look at this landscape of 50 shades of pink down there. And adding another element in pink just doesn't make sense. I would like a blue or silver one just for the contrast. "

Silver, is ok, wouldn't be my favourite..but its up there

Ah sure now...

Madame Boo

Madame Boo, despite not seeing the butt plug once it's positioned, I feel for the observer/meet who has to look at this landscape of 50 shades of pink down there. And adding another element in pink just doesn't make sense. I would like a blue or silver one just for the contrast.

Silver, is ok, wouldn't be my favourite..but its up there "

Well it's all about preference! And they can be expensive but maybe try out a cheap one at first and if you like then you can invest!! I did that at first and haven't looked back since Lol!!!

on the hill NordWest of

"Well it's all about preference! And they can be expensive but maybe try out a cheap one at first and if you like then you can invest!! I did that at first and haven't looked back since Lol!!! "

Fair point, but not a newbie to butt plug, so I know the feeling.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I have a lovely glass one. Yes expensive but well worth the money....even though its abit redundant at the moment

By *exydesMan  over a year ago

city centre

The ones like a horse tail surely ?

I love the glass ones too.

"The glass ones are great easy to clean and i usually pop in fridge for a while before the lady arrives they seem to enjoy judging by the reaction when inserted

I love the glass ones too. "

Ya should try it on yur man there, put a bitta life in him

I have a few shapes and sizes, like the poster i dont do pink either lol

I love my glass one as its wide so it completely fills me,i also have a glass one with a tail attached and she is my favourite

Love honey and play blue are my go to sites,play blue is irish bases too and very reasonable x

limerick

"I have a few shapes and sizes, like the poster i dont do pink either lol

I love my glass one as its wide so it completely fills me,i also have a glass one with a tail attached and she is my favourite

Love honey and play blue are my go to sites,play blue is irish bases too and very reasonable x "

I don't get that tail attached Yes they look funny and can be good for a laugh but really do they add to the pleasure received

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Often looked at them in the past but never bought. We were at a party last weekend and out of no where a girl appears in a cat suit and fox tail but plug. Due to erm positional differences we didn't get to ask her where she bought it but if anyone could recommend an online retailer for tails we would be greatful

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Just found one on lovehoney after reading previous posts

In the market for one but not sure what kind ive had vibrators and the real thing before but wondering do i need to train myself with them or can i jump in the deep end so to speak

All this talk-I want one now !!

"I have a few shapes and sizes, like the poster i dont do pink either lol

Love honey and play blue are my go to sites,play blue is irish bases too and very reasonable x

I don't get that tail attached Yes they look funny and can be good for a laugh but really do they add to the pleasure received "

For me it adds to the excitement of play,plus i love the feel of it as it tickles my legs lol...i never wanna take her out

"In the market for one but not sure what kind ive had vibrators and the real thing before but wondering do i need to train myself with them or can i jump in the deep end so to speak "

You can get an set of 3 training butt plugs.. never rush this type of training as its a lets say delicate area

on the hill NordWest of

"All this talk-I want one now !!"

Ahh Goldie, I'd say it would look delightful with your lovely derière!

"In the market for one but not sure what kind ive had vibrators and the real thing before but wondering do i need to train myself with them or can i jump in the deep end so to speak

You can get an set of 3 training butt plugs.. never rush this type of training as its a lets say delicate area "

Where do i get this set?

how long does training take is it a all day every day regime ?

» Add a new message to this topic