FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How do you organise a banging first social meet?

How do you organise a banging first social meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there fabbers, well ummmmm, I'm stuck with this one I am hoping I can get some feedback, insider information or some couples and bisexual females interest maybe.

So here goes..... I am not from Ireland I'm from Bradford near Leeds UK a Yorkshire lass and have lived in Ireland 3yrs and love it. I've had my eyes opened and my head turned my the swing lifestyle, it totally suits me down to the ground. I completely take it seriously and because I work word of mouth and don't advertise for work it wouldn't look right me falling out of pubs and clubs having face pasty and shifting random guys. I am 40in November on the 15th and I won't be able to celebrate with my family and friends because they can't afford Ireland and I have commitments. I have a sexy French dom Benjamindublin check him out on here!

So he's organised ikandy venue limerick on Saturday 18th November couples and bisexual females only though xx how do I make it a great occasion, get as many ppl interested and going as possible so that I'm super duper spoilt eeeeek and have some fantastic memories, great verifications and a night hopefully everyone will remember so that in future ppl will want to come to any events I may consider organising???? Any ideas? I don't want it to become rhetoric and ppl get bored of me plugging it as then I'd be just sad and a desperate old cow?! Please help cheers thanks a million xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a Yorkshire bird you should know the best way to make sure the night goes with a bang is to offer everyone ecstasy that they have to ingest by placing it against their gums.

Ya know, ee by gum

Happy birthday and enjoy

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd say best is you and your friend go to one of the m&g in October and get to know more peeps from the scene but also they get to know you.

Engage at the forum and/or in the chat room.

Finally invite some single men.

Good luck op, I hope you going to have great party in November.

"I'd say best is you and your friend go to one of the m&g in October and get to know more peeps from the scene but also they get to know you.

Engage at the forum and/or in the chat room.

Finally invite some single men.

Good luck op, I hope you going to have great party in November. "

thanks for that, I was dumped by my dom last night he laid down the law about I'm just a nsa fuck after 6/7months of an affair so I'm out there again cheers for the advice will take it up xx

Drugs are for mugs I don't do drugs xx want normal heads xx as normal as can get over here xx

"Drugs are for mugs I don't do drugs xx want normal heads xx as normal as can get over here xx"

Thats a bit random

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Welcome to fab and don't mind those idiots. Drugs fuck sake. I'm going to a party on sathurday nite . Just keep your eye on the forums and you will enjoy yourself. There is an English lady from the Midlands. I think it's English Rose

Oohh, that's a wee bit strange, are ya been held against your will

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You sound like my cup of tea but outside your age range

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"Drugs are for mugs I don't do drugs xx want normal heads xx as normal as can get over here xx"

Ouch

"Oohh, that's a wee bit strange, are ya been held against your will "

Its random not ransom

"Oohh, that's a wee bit strange, are ya been held against your will

Its random not ransom"

Whatever it is there's something not right there haha

» Add a new message to this topic