FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is a meet ever going to happen on this?

Is a meet ever going to happen on this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hSureFookIt OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Drogheda

Hi all, well I'm over 4 months on Fab and starting to give up hope of ever meeting anyone on this. Am I doing something wrong? Why is it so hard for a guy to get even a coffee/social meet. Surely someone is willing to give me a chance. I have no problem meeting for a coffee with anyone just for a chat but seems like a mission impossible. Well maybe someone can assist me on this please. Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure it will be of any assistance to you,but you seem to be offering a one stop shop for all sexual preferences, and while some folk here are open to that a lot are not. With a small pool of ladies on site, you have immediately lost a percentage of possible playmates, a lot of assumptions are made by people, for example some might assume, that your not being able to accommodate might suggest your in a relationship, you have lost another percentage. When you then consider a lot of straight guys here also struggle to get meets, you start to realise just what kind of odds your up against.

Dublin/Drogheda

"I'm not sure it will be of any assistance to you,but you seem to be offering a one stop shop for all sexual preferences, and while some folk here are open to that a lot are not. With a small pool of ladies on site, you have immediately lost a percentage of possible playmates, a lot of assumptions are made by people, for example some might assume, that your not being able to accommodate might suggest your in a relationship, you have lost another percentage. When you then consider a lot of straight guys here also struggle to get meets, you start to realise just what kind of odds your up against."

I hear where your coming from. Thanks for that. Maybe i will refresh my profile a bit.

I no the feeling mate been here almost a year and still no meet good luck

Alot of guys are in the same boat as you.thus is my third profile and in tital ive had 5 meets,this is a site fir women to choose who they want and they have the pick of the crop,i consider myself fit,i work out 5 days a week and i still struggle,alot of women on this are mutton dressed as lamb and just want sex,attraction is a must for me.also lots of guys on here with the steriod needles so if youre not built like a shit brick house you have little hope,but if you can get to a social it might do you the world of goo,best of luck.

"I no the feeling mate been here almost a year and still no meet good luck "

1 year No meet. I would give it up honestly

"Alot of guys are in the same boat as you.thus is my third profile and in tital ive had 5 meets,this is a site fir women to choose who they want and they have the pick of the crop,i consider myself fit,i work out 5 days a week and i still struggle,alot of women on this are mutton dressed as lamb and just want sex,attraction is a must for me.also lots of guys on here with the steriod needles so if youre not built like a shit brick house you have little hope,but if you can get to a social it might do you the world of goo,best of luck."

Ive been on here many times myself and to be fair ur lucky getting the 5 meets u did with an attitude like that. That mutton dressed as lamb wont help ur case either. Ur right about the numbers and most of the women being able to pick and chose as they please but there is no magic or set ways to get meets. There is some things that can be done to get talking to people.

So heres a few things that work.

Wait until someone is online before u message.

Put effort into the title of the message. This will help it get read at least.

Put abit of effort in the message but make sure u engage in a question. Dont juat right all this witty funny crap then expect a ok answer.

Try and get to know the person for abit before u even attempt to ask for a meet. Better so get the oher person to want to meet.

The women on here are as horny as us blokes but like mentioned so many times on these forums they can pick and chose.

From experience no meet u get easy is ever good and the people u have to put the effort in for are usually people ull know for a long time.

Thats my view atleast.

"Alot of guys are in the same boat as you.thus is my third profile and in tital ive had 5 meets,this is a site fir women to choose who they want and they have the pick of the crop,i consider myself fit,i work out 5 days a week and i still struggle,alot of women on this are mutton dressed as lamb and just want sex,attraction is a must for me.also lots of guys on here with the steriod needles so if youre not built like a shit brick house you have little hope,but if you can get to a social it might do you the world of goo,best of luck.

Ive been on here many times myself and to be fair ur lucky getting the 5 meets u did with an attitude like that. That mutton dressed as lamb wont help ur case either. Ur right about the numbers and most of the women being able to pick and chose as they please but there is no magic or set ways to get meets. There is some things that can be done to get talking to people.

Put abit of effort in the message but make sure u engage in a question. Dont juat right all this witty funny crap then expect a ok answer.

Try and get to know the person for abit before u even attempt to ask for a meet. Better so get the oher person to want to meet.

The women on here are as horny as us blokes but like mentioned so many times on these forums they can pick and chose.

From experience no meet u get easy is ever good and the people u have to put the effort in for are usually people ull know for a long time.

Thats my view atleast.

"

The wee co Louth man has it almost cracked, good post, Harry

Dublin/Drogheda

Some good advice there lads. Thanks for the tips. I'll just battle on and hopefully get a meet soon.

"Alot of guys are in the same boat as you.thus is my third profile and in tital ive had 5 meets,this is a site fir women to choose who they want and they have the pick of the crop,i consider myself fit,i work out 5 days a week and i still struggle,alot of women on this are mutton dressed as lamb and just want sex,attraction is a must for me.also lots of guys on here with the steriod needles so if youre not built like a shit brick house you have little hope,but if you can get to a social it might do you the world of goo,best of luck.

Thats my view atleast.

"

He didn’t deserve the very sensible advice

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Thats my view atleast.

"

Good advice given

Thats my view atleast.

"

Very good view

One thing i dont have is an attitude,i state fact,its what ive seen,i could of had alot more than 5 meets but aftet seeing some face pics i decided not too,dont get me wrong ,im not trying to be a shit,im a very respectful guy,but alot of women think that they are super models and act like they are,then they send you a lic and you ask yourself what was that all about,only my opinion and what ive seen.

Thats my view atleast.

He didn’t deserve the very sensible advice"

Can I ask why that is?

Thats my view atleast.

Can I ask why that is?"

Because his original comment stank

Thats my view atleast.

Can I ask why that is?

Because his original comment stank"

It seems very respectful in terms of what he's asking, where do you see the stink

"Alot of guys are in the same boat as you.thus is my third profile and in tital ive had 5 meets,this is a site fir women to choose who they want and they have the pick of the crop,i consider myself fit,i work out 5 days a week and i still struggle,alot of women on this are mutton dressed as lamb and just want sex,attraction is a must for me.also lots of guys on here with the steriod needles so if youre not built like a shit brick house you have little hope,but if you can get to a social it might do you the world of goo,best of luck."

And how would you know if the guyd of here were taking steriods. Are you the only guy who can work hard in the gym?

I try lol

"Hi all, well I'm over 4 months on Fab and starting to give up hope of ever meeting anyone on this. Am I doing something wrong? Why is it so hard for a guy to get even a coffee/social meet. Surely someone is willing to give me a chance. I have no problem meeting for a coffee with anyone just for a chat but seems like a mission impossible. Well maybe someone can assist me on this please. Rant over."

But sure if you're bi why don't you just meet a guy? That obviously won't be a problem

Thats my view atleast.

Can I ask why that is?

It seems very respectful in terms of what he's asking, where do you see the stink "

Just the bit where he states women are mutton dressed as lamb yet he hasn’t got a clear pic to his name.

Oh and the bit where any guy who looks after himself must take steroids

Apart from that it was pretty respectful

Thats my view atleast.

Can I ask why that is?

It seems very respectful in terms of what he's asking, where do you see the stink

Just the bit where he states women are mutton dressed as lamb yet he hasn’t got a clear pic to his name.

Apart from that it was pretty respectful "

I think your getting the posts mixed up.

I wasn’t talking about the OP. I was talking about the post that I referenced to which the good advice was given. Hence why I said he didn’t deserve the advice.

Thats my view atleast.

Can I ask why that is?

Apart from that it was pretty respectful

I think your getting the posts mixed up."

What makes u think that?

"I wasn’t talking about the OP. I was talking about the post that I referenced to which the good advice was given. Hence why I said he didn’t deserve the advice."

My mistake

"I wasn’t talking about the OP. I was talking about the post that I referenced to which the good advice was given. Hence why I said he didn’t deserve the advice.

My mistake "

Now kiss

By *anther PurrrsWoman  over a year ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

Very good advice given and yes us women like to be treated with some respect.

Some of us aren’t just for a fuck per say but like to get to know the person and see if there’s a connection to make for a more enjoyable meet.... have fun boys x

Ps. Most women like to know you’ve made an effort of reading the profile and not just look at the pics....

"Very good advice given and yes us women like to be treated with some respect.

Some of us aren’t just for a fuck per say but like to get to know the person and see if there’s a connection to make for a more enjoyable meet.... have fun boys x

Ps. Most women like to know you’ve made an effort of reading the profile and not just look at the pics.... "

Sure we can easily blag our way around that. I do it all the time. Don't think I've ever read a woman's profile

OP you seem to place a huge focus on getting a meet, and any meet. If you get the meet that you feel is so important, how would you then feel if the 2 of you didn’t click? You’ll be back at square 1. But at least you’ve had a meet I suppose. Just to manage expectations some men will never get this all so important meet. That’s because there are too many men to go round, and some men have the monopoly. What you should really focus on is having fun and using Fab as the catalyst for that fun. And Fab can open up a whole world of opportunities. Far more that a trip to Starbucks with a woman you may or may not fancy.

Mrs

"OP you seem to place a huge focus on getting a meet, and any meet. If you get the meet that you feel is so important, how would you then feel if the 2 of you didn’t click? You’ll be back at square 1. But at least you’ve had a meet I suppose. Just to manage expectations some men will never get this all so important meet. That’s because there are too many men to go round, and some men have the monopoly. What you should really focus on is having fun and using Fab as the catalyst for that fun. And Fab can open up a whole world of opportunities. Far more that a trip to Starbucks with a woman you may or may not fancy.

Mrs"

It's the 'won't somebody give me a chance' plea that makes me smile. It's not a fucking interview...the separation is palpable

Lol typical guy response , you don't get as many meets as you like and it's the womans fault... We like our men injecting steroids whilst we fuck them... How did you figure that out, who told you? Mutton dressed as lamb? You see through our disguise aswell,, oops we're well and truly rumbled here , might aswell open our legs for all the guys that message us with their zero effort or personality

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'll sum it up in one sentence

you have to work your bollix off so I hope you have lots of free time to put the effort in that's needed

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Now kiss "

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

town

See my problem with this is why the fuck ask how to get a meet? Dont shoot me its just my opinion but it seems a bit wet to me. So, heres how i read this... i cant get a meet so im going to ask what i should put on my profile? Or ask how to behave? Or ask what women are looking for?

No 1 be yourself. The girls gunna meet you, what you gunna do when she turns up? Asks for advise on a forum? Go hide in the bog and cone on here?

No 2 man the fuck up be yourself.

Wait till i tell ya, i aint coming on here whinging like a maggot, see my profile, its mine, you dont like it tough. You like it great lets fuck..

Just my input.

Good luck.

town

Trust me... always be yourself...

Theres regular posters on here and on updates who say ‘i no what a cock looks like guys’ and then the brigade who say jeeze all he got on his profile is cock pics.., yea yea yea.

Guess what? I got fecking hundreds of cock pics!! Feck you and you and you and you!

"See my problem with this is why the fuck ask how to get a meet? Dont shoot me its just my opinion but it seems a bit wet to me. So, heres how i read this... i cant get a meet so im going to ask what i should put on my profile? Or ask how to behave? Or ask what women are looking for?

No 1 be yourself. The girls gunna meet you, what you gunna do when she turns up? Asks for advise on a forum? Go hide in the bog and cone on here?

Wait till i tell ya, i aint coming on here whinging like a maggot, see my profile, its mine, you dont like it tough. You like it great lets fuck..

Just my input.

Good luck."

Seems like a fair bit of whinging to me..

town

"See my problem with this is why the fuck ask how to get a meet? Dont shoot me its just my opinion but it seems a bit wet to me. So, heres how i read this... i cant get a meet so im going to ask what i should put on my profile? Or ask how to behave? Or ask what women are looking for?

Just my input.

Good luck.

Seems like a fair bit of whinging to me.."

Just contributing fella.

Your whinging maybe another knights input.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Now kiss "

LMAO you durty perv

Madame Boo

By *anther PurrrsWoman  over a year ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

Hence why my profile is written in such a way I can tell by the messages if it has been read or not....

"Hi all, well I'm over 4 months on Fab and starting to give up hope of ever meeting anyone on this. Am I doing something wrong? Why is it so hard for a guy to get even a coffee/social meet. Surely someone is willing to give me a chance. I have no problem meeting for a coffee with anyone just for a chat but seems like a mission impossible. Well maybe someone can assist me on this please. Rant over."

Your pics arnt great - most people are pretty visual ... put a little more effort in with the camera work, try a few suds up shower ones and maybe some black and white. Then for the messages, be light and breezy and complimentary.

Dublin/Drogheda

Well I wasn't expecting that response but thank you all. Some good pointers mentioned. Gona have to sleep on it and rethink my game. Very much appreciated all.

» Add a new message to this topic