FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile on private

Profile on private

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lippery-when-wet-180 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

If your profile is hidden is that not an indication to people that you aren’t available for messaging and chatting? Why do so many message still when you are hidden

To me if I hide my profile I am not available, I may come on and have a look at the forum and participate there but I am not available for meeting or for chatting. Is this not what is meant by hiding the profile? Just wondering thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be a case of 'come out come out wherever you are'...in my own case a hidden profile is a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. If someone doesn't wish to be contacted...respect that wish.

South Dublin

That would be my view I’d never mail them! I’ve even got a friend request while hidden

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Well I just clicked on your profile and it's hiden so how do I message u if I can't get in I think if people have message u b 4 they must still be able to

South Dublin

"Well I just clicked on your profile and it's hiden so how do I message u if I can't get in I think if people have message u b 4 they must still be able to "

You can message it’s at the top, I’ve had new people and new messages not from a previous chat lol

letterkenny

Sorry so u can lol never seen that I just thought wen hiden that would stop all messages well one thing I will say there's no point in hiding then if your still going to get all the messages

Block all mail if you don’t want to hear from anyone new while you’re hidden.

South Dublin

"Block all mail if you don’t want to hear from anyone new while you’re hidden."

Good idea! Drives me mad lol

South Dublin

"Sorry so u can lol never seen that I just thought wen hiden that would stop all messages well one thing I will say there's no point in hiding then if your still going to get all the messages "

Then I get asked to meet up and given out to for being here if I’m not meeting

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

"Well I just clicked on your profile and it's hiden so how do I message u if I can't get in I think if people have message u b 4 they must still be able to

You can message it’s at the top, I’ve had new people and new messages not from a previous chat lol "

Thanks for the heads up on how to message you while having your profile blocked leaving this post now to message you with "im in your area fancy a meet" hi hows your day going " how are you finding fab " what you into " all questions will be asked in seperate messages,i do hope we can be friends after this

"Block all mail if you don’t want to hear from anyone new while you’re hidden.

Good idea! Drives me mad lol"

I hear ya!

letterkenny

"Sorry so u can lol never seen that I just thought wen hiden that would stop all messages well one thing I will say there's no point in hiding then if your still going to get all the messages

Then I get asked to meet up

and given out to for being here if I’m not meeting "

Yes some men don't understand wen u say noooooo u can be on here to look and not meet or chat that is your choice not there's and sure u can message someone to chat even so your hiden am sure they will get fed up lol

What I don't get is, on there profile it says male or couples or females whatever it my be and you mail them, then you get block or hidden! And they don't even look at your profile! Just strange! I know there are people on here pissing off fabbers, just don't brush everyone with the same brush.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I hear ya! "

This is the only way to go if you want a quiet profile.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 30/11/17 12:07:56]

dublin

I hear ya!

This is the only way to go if you want a quiet profile. "

No if you really want a quiet profile then change your profile to that of a straight single male

"What I don't get is, on there profile it says male or couples or females whatever it my be and you mail them, then you get block or hidden! And they don't even look at your profile! Just strange! I know there are people on here pissing off fabbers, just don't brush everyone with the same brush. "

It's possible to browse without leaving a trace, look in your privacy settings (I think that's where it is). Just because someone's profile says they're looking for men, it doesn't mean they're looking for you, or possibly for someone of your age. People are entitled to their preferences, and if someone is pissing you off, the block button is your friend

letterkenny

I hear ya!

This is the only way to go if you want a quiet profile.

No if you really want a quiet profile then change your profile to that of a straight single male "

Lol nice one I would go with this it's bullet proof

"What I don't get is, on there profile it says male or couples or females whatever it my be and you mail them, then you get block or hidden! And they don't even look at your profile! Just strange! I know there are people on here pissing off fabbers, just don't brush everyone with the same brush.

It's possible to browse without leaving a trace, look in your privacy settings (I think that's where it is). Just because someone's profile says they're looking for men, it doesn't mean they're looking for you, or possibly for someone of your age. People are entitled to their preferences, and if someone is pissing you off, the block button is your friend "

I totally understand the preference and age and all that but it's just getting crazy now, ah well I just keep on blocking as you said

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

From a personal point of view we don’t have any problems with anyone who wants to hide their profile, only if they’re fully active on site and always hidden do we have issues...

Why should someone be able to have access to our profile when we can’t theirs?

F

South Dublin

"From a personal point of view we don’t have any problems with anyone who wants to hide their profile, only if they’re fully active on site and always hidden do we have issues...

F "

I get that totally! I’m just not in a position to meet at the moment and haven’t time to respond to messages but like the forum lol well on it’s good days lol and if I’ve been chatting to someone and they want to see I unhide while they do and hide again lol

South Dublin

"Well I just clicked on your profile and it's hiden so how do I message u if I can't get in I think if people have message u b 4 they must still be able to

You can message it’s at the top, I’ve had new people and new messages not from a previous chat lol

Thanks for the heads up on how to message you while having your profile blocked leaving this post now to message you with "im in your area fancy a meet" hi hows your day going " how are you finding fab " what you into " all questions will be asked in seperate messages,i do hope we can be friends after this "

I don’t know if we can you like to suck toes

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Thanks for the heads up on how to message you while having your profile blocked leaving this post now to message you with "im in your area fancy a meet" hi hows your day going " how are you finding fab " what you into " all questions will be asked in seperate messages,i do hope we can be friends after this

I don’t know if we can you like to suck toes "

I like to suck tits to so dont get too upset we could fine commen ground yet, sure look ill keep bombarding you with mails until i get a responce that i like or ill throw a load of abuse at you because your up tight and you wont fuck on demaned then you can block me a put up a post saying what an ass i am but befor that we could knock a few weeks out of this

dublin

I don’t know if we can you like to suck toes "

I do sexy ladies toes that is

"From a personal point of view we don’t have any problems with anyone who wants to hide their profile, only if they’re fully active on site and always hidden do we have issues...

F "

Yeah likewise, the precious ones as I like to refer to them as

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

If i see a friends profile hidden i might message just as a kinda 'hope everythings ok' kinda way..other than that i generally wouldnt mail hidden profiles at all..

..then again..i havent sent a single message in over a fortnight on here!!!...and i only have 5 friends..

» Add a new message to this topic