FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How do you view crossdressing

How do you view crossdressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lightlySam OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin 6

I am not a lady. I don't pretend to be. I have no inclination to be a lady. I like clothes and clothes that make me feel good.sometimes people call me a crossdresser because of my choice of clothes. Screw them. At the end of the day all it is is fabric to hide our embarrassment at being naked. I also fancy ladies. This seems to be a problem for most people. As if how I dress controls my sexual orientation. It does not. I am me .it's as simple as that. What are your opinions on people who dress without care for gender?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do whatever makes you happy

dublin 6

Easy said bit nearly always not the case unfortunately.

We are not here to judge only one judge in our life and if I get up to the pearly gates and Peter welcomes me and says hi I am Pauline today with a dress on ... I will not say ... I am away down to hell instead ...

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

I’ve taken time to consider this before responding as I have no wish to offend, but I’m gonna try and give you a (not popular) view.

I would class myself as “neanderthal male”, in that I am from a certain vintage and grew up in a country area. Hence - in my view - the relentless march of liberalism and metropolitan values imported from other cultures/parts of the world has torn up the text book for what an Irish person is and should/could/would believe in.

20 years ago I would have read your paragraph with a mixture of revulsion and fury, fuelled by ignorance and an absolute blinkered view that I was right.

10 years ago I would have read your paragraph with a streak of distain and an internal monologue of “Oh for f**k sake”.

Now I read your paragraph and nothing registers. You’re just another person who lives your life in your way and if that’s in a city area it will not raise too many eyebrows.

Progress.

dublin 6

"I’ve taken time to consider this before responding as I have no wish to offend, but I’m gonna try and give you a (not popular) view.

I would class myself as “neanderthal male”, in that I am from a certain vintage and grew up in a country area. Hence - in my view - the relentless march of liberalism and metropolitan values imported from other cultures/parts of the world has torn up the text book for what an Irish person is and should/could/would believe in.

20 years ago I would have read your paragraph with a mixture of revulsion and fury, fuelled by ignorance and an absolute blinkered view that I was right.

10 years ago I would have read your paragraph with a streak of distain and an internal monologue of “Oh for f**k sake”.

Now I read your paragraph and nothing registers. You’re just another person who lives your life in your way and if that’s in a city area it will not raise too many eyebrows.

Progress."

Thank you, I appreciate your answer. Although the point of looking back reminds me that nearly all the clothing we assosiate with women in these modern times were once the exclusive fashion of men.

dublin 6

If I make it to the pearly gates, what I'm wearing is gonna mean sweet f all. I'm looking to get in on merit not dress code.

dublin 6

Good call

"If I make it to the pearly gates, what I'm wearing is gonna mean sweet f all. I'm looking to get in on merit not dress code."

Sounds like you really need some reassurance in your dress code ... If you read your replies so far no one is really bothered if you have boxers on or panties ... so just wear what you want

dublin 6

I thank you for your reply. And maybe not. But I'm still interested in the reply's.

Cross dressing works for Theresa May and she runs the country

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Cross dressing works for Theresa May and she runs the country "

Yeah... sort of. On both counts..!

My opinion is that if your actions aren't hurting anyone, then it's entirely up to you what you choose to do.

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Its a liberal world out there. I walked past a guy in full latex with a gimp mask and lead the other day in the airport.... how he did passport control is beyond me !!!?

You do what makes you feel comfortable if you not hurting anyone then its grand ..

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I’ve no issue with a man in women’s clothes, but I don’t find that attractive. I prefer the Neanderthal type masculine male for some reason.

I’d also be afraid you’d look better in the lingerie than me!

;-)

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

What we wear. How we wear it. Why we wear it. It’s really a personnel choice and nothing to do with anyone else. I dress because I like it. It makes me feel good and sexy. I know I’m not a stunner and I don’t reall care what others view me as. Look around you and see what you notice in everyday life. You see people. Male , female young and old. Tall and short different backgrounds. Dressing doesn’t batter an eye lid anymore. Those who ridicule us and shout us down are narrow minded bigots and Ive had my fair share , my answer to them. Is they have thier opinion

OP. How you dress and why you do is up to you. You don’t have to ask anyone’s persmission to do so

This is a swingers site , if one person is targeted for thier lifestyle then we are all targeted If you have something to say about anyone in this site or indeed life as a whole. I accept you have the right to your opinions. But keep your opinions to yourself and don’t knock or ridicule others for thier personnel life choices. Ask your self this. Why do you shave? Why do you like wearing jeans. Why do you use black mascara. You do because it’s your choice.

Average joe black and juicy ass have both hit the nail on the head for me.But its not about anyone only you OP.Do what you want as society has become more tolerant over the years.No one bats an eyelid these days .Good luck

Well said and very true

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

I have no issues with what people want to wear, what they are comfortable in. I’m not attracted to a guy dressing in “women’s” clothes.

Guys always want us women in dresses and skirts, but I live in jeans. I’m not changing how I like to feel for them why should you

I think there is far to much put on what defines you as a person. I’m no less of a woman because I don’t wear dresses or skirts! My son as a baby wanted to dress up in dresses so he did.

If it makes you feel good go for it, there are always people out there who will also like it

Dress how you please don't worry what others think. Cross dressing is not something were attracted to but equally having nothing against it

By *un17Man  over a year ago

Ennis

It’s an awful disease for a straight male I suffered badly from it when I was younger and still from time to time have lost countless girlfriends over the years from it,we are all very politically correct in saying that we are an accepting society but the reality is that we have still a long way to go you will struggle to find a girl that will be comfortable with how you dress especially when you are so comfortable yourself to wear what you want in public

"It’s an awful disease for a straight male I suffered badly from it when I was younger and still from time to time have lost countless girlfriends over the years from it,we are all very politically correct in saying that we are an accepting society but the reality is that we have still a long way to go you will struggle to find a girl that will be comfortable with how you dress especially when you are so comfortable yourself to wear what you want in public "

Why would you call it a disease??

"Do whatever makes you happy"

"It’s an awful disease for a straight male I suffered badly from it when I was younger and still from time to time have lost countless girlfriends over the years from it,we are all very politically correct in saying that we are an accepting society but the reality is that we have still a long way to go you will struggle to find a girl that will be comfortable with how you dress especially when you are so comfortable yourself to wear what you want in public "

Accepting someone's right to do it isn't the same as finding it attractive in a partner.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I do it because I want to .if it offends anyone the doors over there

By *un17Man  over a year ago

Ennis

"It’s an awful disease for a straight male I suffered badly from it when I was younger and still from time to time have lost countless girlfriends over the years from it,we are all very politically correct in saying that we are an accepting society but the reality is that we have still a long way to go you will struggle to find a girl that will be comfortable with how you dress especially when you are so comfortable yourself to wear what you want in public

Why would you call it a disease?? "

. Because of the inner turmoil that you have to go through because of it nobody would bat an eye lid at a woman dressing quite masculine whereas a male is a different story It is something that you have no control over when you get the urge to wear something feminine and life would be so much easier if it wasn’t part of my life

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"It’s an awful disease for a straight male I suffered badly from it when I was younger and still from time to time have lost countless girlfriends over the years from it,we are all very politically correct in saying that we are an accepting society but the reality is that we have still a long way to go you will struggle to find a girl that will be comfortable with how you dress especially when you are so comfortable yourself to wear what you want in public

Why would you call it a disease?? . Because of the inner turmoil that you have to go through because of it nobody would bat an eye lid at a woman dressing quite masculine whereas a male is a different story It is something that you have no control over when you get the urge to wear something feminine and life would be so much easier if it wasn’t part of my life "

I don’t totally agree I’m aftaid. I have total control and over my dressing. If it was to control me thier would be a problem and I would have to address it. It has been my choice and mine alone over the years and I choose when and where to dress and how to dress. I’ve never had any problems with women accepting what I do I’ve actually been very lucky as my wife loves it.

I will however say that each one of us is very different and yes it could affect some people stronger than others and as you say possibly control thier lives. As you say no one bats an eye lid at women dressing masculine but the reverse they do but that depends on how convincing they are. When I go out I couldn’t give a crap who looks at me. I do it for me not them But at the end of the day it’s down to choice , our choice and no one else’s.

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

I would never do cross dressing...I would only dress when I am calm and collected, otherwise I might pair the wrong shirt and tie, the wrong shoes omg

On a more serious note. I often think that people who have a problem with the way other people act / dress / live their lives, actually have a problem themselves. It says more about them than the object of their ire. Why would you give a fuck if someone wants to dress all day long in a gorilla outfit or anything else. That guy in the gimp mask in the airport...I wouldn't go up and shake his hand, just because I'm sure he'd rather just be left alone...but I would be thinking 'fair fucks to him'.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

weird.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Why would you call it a disease?? . Because of the inner turmoil that you have to go through because of it nobody would bat an eye lid at a woman dressing quite masculine whereas a male is a different story It is something that you have no control over when you get the urge to wear something feminine and life would be so much easier if it wasn’t part of my life

I don’t totally agree I’m aftaid. I have total control and over my dressing. If it was to control me thier would be a problem and I would have to address it. It has been my choice and mine alone over the years and I choose when and where to dress and how to dress. I’ve never had any problems with women accepting what I do I’ve actually been very lucky as my wife loves it.

I will however say that each one of us is very different and yes it could affect some people stronger than others and as you say possibly control thier lives. As you say no one bats an eye lid at women dressing masculine but the reverse they do but that depends on how convincing they are. When I go out I couldn’t give a crap who looks at me. I do it for me not them But at the end of the day it’s down to choice , our choice and no one else’s. "

Well said

Madame B

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"I am not a lady. I don't pretend to be. I have no inclination to be a lady. I like clothes and clothes that make me feel good.sometimes people call me a crossdresser because of my choice of clothes. Screw them. At the end of the day all it is is fabric to hide our embarrassment at being naked. I also fancy ladies. This seems to be a problem for most people. As if how I dress controls my sexual orientation. It does not. I am me .it's as simple as that. What are your opinions on people who dress without care for gender? "

Cross dressing is awesome! I would recommend every male trying it at least once. I've found ladies that don't know me as a Neanderthal guy have loved me dressed. Girlfriends that met me as a guy prefer the guy side.

By *asualguyMan  over a year ago

It would not be for me personally, but live and let live if anyone one has a problem with it it's through there own insecurities in my opinion

Tipperary

"It would not be for me personally, but live and let live if anyone one has a problem with it it's through there own insecurities in my opinion "
I wouldn't say that at all. let somebody do it all they want if they're not harming you but that person can still have a negative opinion on it.

By *asualguyMan  over a year ago

"It would not be for me personally, but live and let live if anyone one has a problem with it it's through there own insecurities in my opinion I wouldn't say that at all. let somebody do it all they want if they're not harming you but that person can still have a negative opinion on it. "

But how if there minding there own business and doing you are anybody no harm

Tipperary

"It would not be for me personally, but live and let live if anyone one has a problem with it it's through there own insecurities in my opinion I wouldn't say that at all. let somebody do it all they want if they're not harming you but that person can still have a negative opinion on it.

But how if there minding there own business and doing you are anybody no harm "

people are still allowed give an opinion on it even if its negative

I certainly have a biased opinion on this.

Fundamentally asking the crowd what they think about crossdressing. It should be far more important to be comfortable in your own skin about your own activities.

Vacuumed societal norms are always changing, people tend to think short term and assume the normality of today is how it's essentially always been.

As generations age the generation below is always responsible for the world losing it's touch on reality etc.

High heels were originally worn by men. Jeans a masculine workwear garment . Suits were worn only by men.

My advice is to source what feels good for you. Regardless of what it is once it doesn't hurt anybody else.

You only need your own validation. Nobody else can give you that.

What Ireland projects as normal is neither here nor there. For decades Irish society accepted catholic priests and their "values" so that is not a bar of normality anyone should seek to reach.

You alone are enough for yourself.

C'est moi Boudoir

"I certainly have a biased opinion on this.

Fundamentally asking the crowd what they think about crossdressing. It should be far more important to be comfortable in your own skin about your own activities.

Vacuumed societal norms are always changing, people tend to think short term and assume the normality of today is how it's essentially always been.

As generations age the generation below is always responsible for the world losing it's touch on reality etc.

High heels were originally worn by men. Jeans a masculine workwear garment . Suits were worn only by men.

My advice is to source what feels good for you. Regardless of what it is once it doesn't hurt anybody else.

You only need your own validation. Nobody else can give you that.

What Ireland projects as normal is neither here nor there. For decades Irish society accepted catholic priests and their "values" so that is not a bar of normality anyone should seek to reach.

You alone are enough for yourself."

Well said Kate. That last line alone is such a powerful statement.

Madame B

" Well said Kate. That last line alone is such a powerful statement.

Madame B"

My gratitude is sent your way as always Madame B. X

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

"Cross dressing works for Theresa May and she runs the country "

very badly

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Suprise that some of the females and couples that say the support or right but block dressers as does the majority on fabs.

It's a swinger site and I am suprised that people are so close minded as to automatically block others I would have thought that here that people would be more open than in general public.

Most women crossdress everyday without a blink of an eye LOL

I dress because I like the clothes better and I feel relaxed when dressed.

All dress as you like and feck the begrudgers

"Suprise that some of the females and couples that say the support or right but block dressers as does the majority on fabs.

It's a swinger site and I am suprised that people are so close minded as to automatically block others I would have thought that here that people would be more open than in general public.

"

As a previous poster above said acceptance and attraction are two differnt things. So they may blocl dressers juat because they dont want to meet them and streamline their inbox it doesnt mean they sont accept them. There are also women and couples who block everyone and go and actively search themselves for matches.

I dont think that in itself is an acceptance issue

"Suprise that some of the females and couples that say the support or right but block dressers as does the majority on fabs.

As a previous poster above said acceptance and attraction are two differnt things. So they may blocl dressers juat because they dont want to meet them and streamline their inbox it doesnt mean they sont accept them. There are also women and couples who block everyone and go and actively search themselves for matches.

I dont think that in itself is an acceptance issue"

I agree ,while we haven't blocked for this reason we know lots that do and that's their perogative .

"

A blank profile or no pics at all will get the block button hit quicker and faster then a person's choice of attire...male or female....that and time wasters who say they'll meet but won't,so as far as x dressing each to their own.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Not my cup of tea but as they say each to their own . What ever turns you on .

Just dont like it but if others do sur they might as well go for it.

Tipperary

crossdressing? beautiful.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Adore a man in women's knickers, preferably black sheer.

Is that cross dressing? Who cares,I love it

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Adore a man in women's knickers, preferably black sheer.

Is that cross dressing? Who cares,I love it "

We need more women like you

A blank profile or no pics at all will get the block button hit quicker and faster then a person's choice of attire...male or female....that and time wasters who say they'll meet but won't,so as far as x dressing each to their own."

U have a bee in your bonnet about single guys not turning up chill the sun is shinning

Whatever make you happy, go for it

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Me too

A blank profile or no pics at all will get the block button hit quicker and faster then a person's choice of attire...male or female....that and time wasters who say they'll meet but won't,so as far as x dressing each to their own.

U have a bee in your bonnet about single guys not turning up chill the sun is shinning "

if that's what you want to call it...a bee in my bonnet each to their own as they say same as x dressing,,i prefer to call it all talk and no balls when people waste other people's time,

By *sexybitchWoman  over a year ago

north dublin

I adore them not sexually as not my sexual preference but most my best friends are tvs i love them and admire them so they do whst they want

By *aloma12TV/TS  over a year ago

city cnt

Tanx to the beautiful lady above I got to fulfill my fantasy xx

Thanks again bsexy xxx

north dublin

"Tanx to the beautiful lady above I got to fulfill my fantasy xx

Thanks again bsexy xxx"

my pleasure babes xx

By *aidRXTV/TS  over a year ago

ashbourne

Crossdressing is hugely popular however due to stereotypes the majority do this behind closed doors.

The reality is that Gay is more acceptable that crossdressing and trans however the majority of CDs are actually straight.

I started out as a CD myself but overtime I now see myself as a tv as I wear makeup and shave my body.

I would sexually do things with men although Im attracted to women but thats to do with my forced femme fantasy and would be unique to me and not the norm so although I would like to be taken by men, this again isnt the norm for the majority of CDs.

In this day and age you should do what makes you happy and there are places you can go to indulge this so embrasse it and never be ashamed of who you are!!!!

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Crossdressing is hugely popular however due to stereotypes the majority do this behind closed doors.

The reality is that Gay is more acceptable that crossdressing and trans however the majority of CDs are actually straight.

I started out as a CD myself but overtime I now see myself as a tv as I wear makeup and shave my body.

I would sexually do things with men although Im attracted to women but thats to do with my forced femme fantasy and would be unique to me and not the norm so although I would like to be taken by men, this again isnt the norm for the majority of CDs.

In this day and age you should do what makes you happy and there are places you can go to indulge this so embrasse it and never be ashamed of who you are!!!!

"

Where are these places you speak of?

Do what you want as long as you you respect the others.

We all dress with an agenda, different occasions we have different agendas.

I see cross dressing as an exhibition of being the alpha sexual being, when I think of cross dressing I think of heightened sexual dressing (not an every day skirt and cardigan - but maybe that’s fab skewing my view).

It s an attention grabbing exercise on the stage of life - that’s grand - we vent all be wall flowers or drones or stereotypes all of our lives. We need a little waveyness to make it fun.

By *oinfc188Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Nothing against it

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"We all dress with an agenda, different occasions we have different agendas.

I see cross dressing as an exhibition of being the alpha sexual being, when I think of cross dressing I think of heightened sexual dressing (not an every day skirt and cardigan - but maybe that’s fab skewing my view).

It s an attention grabbing exercise on the stage of life - that’s grand - we vent all be wall flowers or drones or stereotypes all of our lives. We need a little waveyness to make it fun. "

That is the same with the men and women on fabs a skewed sense of dress on fabs.

Most dresser in general me included dress the same as women do to suit the occasion. We wear jeans and top/jacket with flats to go do the grocery shopping etc

By *uriousChloeTV/TS  over a year ago

Cork City

"We all dress with an agenda, different occasions we have different agendas.

It s an attention grabbing exercise on the stage of life - that’s grand - we vent all be wall flowers or drones or stereotypes all of our lives. We need a little waveyness to make it fun. "

I really disagree with this tbh. I wouldnt see this as an attention grabbing exercise. As has been said some of us are happy in jeans and a blouse for everyday wear. Personally if im going to a party then of course im going to use the excuse to dress up a little!

Ya there are some who sexualise dressing up but why not put in an effort for a meet. Why not try to look sexy. Some of us need nice lingerie to look attractive.

I know im biased but i like trying new looks and styles. Some work some dont

Fuck it, we only get one life.

My problem with here is the not looking TV but looking men am a TV I am a man my male bits work. I happily meet dressed or not dressed female.yes I love the dressing up for a meet nice underwear etc. But if the lady asked me not to I still love to meet chat play.

99% of the time I meet for lunch or dinner etc am always male dressed.

Am only Cindi if the person am with is fully happy about it.

It's like a friend of mine she sees me every few days.we see shows go shopping do every day things. Just sometimes I spent a few hrs in a dress.After The 1st time she saw me in a dress she just said it was no different in her wearing jeans and a jumper.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"My problem with here is the not looking TV but looking men am a TV I am a man my male bits work. I happily meet dressed or not dressed female.yes I love the dressing up for a meet nice underwear etc. But if the lady asked me not to I still love to meet chat play.

99% of the time I meet for lunch or dinner etc am always male dressed.

Am only Cindi if the person am with is fully happy about it.

It's like a friend of mine she sees me every few days.we see shows go shopping do every day things. Just sometimes I spent a few hrs in a dress.After The 1st time she saw me in a dress she just said it was no different in her wearing jeans and a jumper. "

Gotta disagree. If she wears jeans and a jumper, she still looks like a woman. You will still look like a man wearing woman's clothes.

I don't have an issue with it, wear whatever you like.

Point is if she wears male jeans and jumbers no one will say anything.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Point is if she wears male jeans and jumbers no one will say anything."

Agreed

By *antasy2018TV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin City Center

"I’ve taken time to consider this before responding as I have no wish to offend, but I’m gonna try and give you a (not popular) view.

Progress."

Lovely message

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Progress. Lovely message "

Well said

north dublin

Love them so many sexy gorgeous ones cant wait for th saturday night to bring my girls out

I love dressing in panties etc xx

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Op, life's too short to let anyone's opinion here really matter to you. If you simply like the feel of certain fabrics that women wear, go for it. If you feel that dressing in women's clothes gets you more in touch with a feminine side, go for it . If it feels like something naughty but you want to do it, go for it

Almost everybody has a fantasy or fetish of some sort, so as long as you can experience that in a safe way, why not?

TT you are a guy who types sense

Well said

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"TT you are a guy who types sense

Well said

"

-----------------

Now, if only my own life would make sense too

Thanks for that DD. Appreciate it

"Its nice to be nice"

By *aloma12TV/TS  over a year ago

city cnt

Very well said tt

It's nice to b important, but it's more important to b nice xx

north dublin

And if any girls looking for clothes let me know

I'm interested in clothes xz

Good for you well said I wish I had your confidence.xxx

I love dressing I only do it in private it so stimulating,I love the feel of it . I get a lot of messages saying how convencing I am in what I dress with.i cam a lot with guys and couples they love how I look they tell me I'm a lot more attractive as some girls and that I wear langerie very well.im not a full time dresser.i don't have the confidence to be .it's still a narrow minded world with regarding cross dressing.

I think it’s completely bonkers and I really don’t understand why a man wants to dress as women but hey that’s my opinion. Just want u all to know before I get attack is that I would never question or ridicule or name call or do anything bad towards anyone that’s likes doing it

"I think it’s completely bonkers and I really don’t understand why a man wants to dress as women but hey that’s my opinion. Just want u all to know before I get attack is that I would never question or ridicule or name call or do anything bad towards anyone that’s likes doing it "

"I think it’s completely bonkers and I really don’t understand why a man wants to dress as women but hey that’s my opinion. Just want u all to know before I get attack is that I would never question or ridicule or name call or do anything bad towards anyone that’s likes doing it "
Same here can't see the attraction in it.

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

I like it

I'm not v convincing but I enjoy it

C'est moi Boudoir

While you are entitled to your opinion I am going to point out that you and those that agreed with you have a choice here, educate yourself as to why some people choose to do this or accept it as their norm and free choice to do so without understanding why but saying it's bonkers for a man to dress as a woman is name calling. It is not bonkers merely freedom of expression and being true to themselves. In my experience of people, the majority I have met who have struggled with their sexual expression in any shape or form have usually figured themselves out as a person in the process pretty much. Not everyone can claim that.

"I think it’s completely bonkers and I really don’t understand why a man wants to dress as women but hey that’s my opinion. Just want u all to know before I get attack is that I would never question or ridicule or name call or do anything bad towards anyone that’s likes doing it

While you are entitled to your opinion I am going to point out that you and those that agreed with you have a choice here, educate yourself as to why some people choose to do this or accept it as their norm and free choice to do so without understanding why but saying it's bonkers for a man to dress as a woman is name calling. It is not bonkers merely freedom of expression and being true to themselves. In my experience of people, the majority I have met who have struggled with their sexual expression in any shape or form have usually figured themselves out as a person in the process pretty much. Not everyone can claim that. "

I agree with him but I have no intention of finding out why men wear woman's clothes. I personally don't see the point.

"I think it’s completely bonkers and I really don’t understand why a man wants to dress as women but hey that’s my opinion. Just want u all to know before I get attack is that I would never question or ridicule or name call or do anything bad towards anyone that’s likes doing it

While you are entitled to your opinion I am going to point out that you and those that agreed with you have a choice here, educate yourself as to why some people choose to do this or accept it as their norm and free choice to do so without understanding why but saying it's bonkers for a man to dress as a woman is name calling. It is not bonkers merely freedom of expression and being true to themselves. In my experience of people, the majority I have met who have struggled with their sexual expression in any shape or form have usually figured themselves out as a person in the process pretty much. Not everyone can claim that. "

But I don’t want find out because In my opinion I don’t see the attraction even if it’s to express something

Can't see who so many on here,have negative views.

Each to their own and many casting negative comments are probably doing their best to commit adultery or indulge in sex that others would consider perverted.

Drop negativity and just enjoy life.

"Can't see who so many on here,have negative views.

Each to their own and many casting negative comments are probably doing their best to commit adultery or indulge in sex that others would consider perverted.

Drop negativity and just enjoy life."

Who’s been negative. I don’t see anyone been negative just people giving their own opinion which is related to this

I don't mind it once I am attracted to who is doing the dressing. If i am not attracted to who is underneath it's a no no. I have met a few .

Nice to see people standing up for this, some of us don’t do this as a choice , it’s compulsive , but I wouldn’t have it any other way

Why would you call it a disease?? . Because of the inner turmoil that you have to go through because of it nobody would bat an eye lid at a woman dressing quite masculine whereas a male is a different story It is something that you have no control over when you get the urge to wear something feminine and life would be so much easier if it wasn’t part of my life

I will however say that each one of us is very different and yes it could affect some people stronger than others and as you say possibly control thier lives. As you say no one bats an eye lid at women dressing masculine but the reverse they do but that depends on how convincing they are. When I go out I couldn’t give a crap who looks at me. I do it for me not them But at the end of the day it’s down to choice , our choice and no one else’s.

Well said

Madame B"

Well said babe xx

» Add a new message to this topic