FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Great in bed

Great in bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anon17 OP   Man  over a year ago

mayo

Is it wrong to shag someone and have no feelings for them, kinda seen this chick that's unreal in the sack. But I have no interest in her but I know She has feelings for me. Thoughts anyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jb_1980Man  over a year ago

limerick

This is a sex site.

For love read the Ireland's own tell her.thats the stark reality of this sh*t hole.

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

Be up front and honest with her and tell her its just sex for you and you don't feel the same for her as she does for you and if she still wants to meet up then she can't say you wasn't truthful to her.

Hope that helps op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Is it wrong to shag someone and have no feelings for them, kinda seen this chick that's unreal in the sack. But I have no interest in her but I know She has feelings for me. Thoughts anyone"

If she has feelings for you and you don’t, step away. She’ll get hurt and that’s shitty!

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

This place is a lot of things to a lot of people. Honesty and respect should be high on the list. Just be upfront and honest. Although everyone is here to have fun in one way or another we shouldn't play with peoples feelings, nothing worse than being hurt like that

By *z2goTV/TS  over a year ago

central london

"This place is a lot of things to a lot of people. Honesty and respect should be high on the list. Just be upfront and honest. Although everyone is here to have fun in one way or another we shouldn't play with peoples feelings, nothing worse than being hurt like that"

Very well put ...... I think that some people option on reality can be warped and it’s not good .

By *rct4Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Is it wrong to shag someone and have no feelings for them, kinda seen this chick that's unreal in the sack. But I have no interest in her but I know She has feelings for me. Thoughts anyone

If she has feelings for you and you don’t, step away. She’ll get hurt and that’s shitty!"

snap

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"This is a sex site.

For love read the Ireland's own tell her.thats the stark reality of this sh*t hole."

He never said he met her on here. He's looking for advice

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Beside hurting her feelings you set yourself up for drama. It's your choice. If I were you I'd step back.

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Best thing is to just walk away.

Everyone is gonna get hurt at some point and to some extent. The trick is choosing the ones worth hurting for.

Allow her to make that decision for herself. It may well be that her feelings for u are what is making the sex so good as she is throwing her whole self into it.

If ur feelings aren’t involved then yes u need to make that clear to her. If the roles were reversed how would u feel if she were to play with ur feelings?

A level playing field is everyone’s right. And tbh if u are already asking urself if this is the right thing to do,deep down u already know the answer

Man it's you only know the answer, be true to her and yourself, life passes you by..

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"

Is it wrong to shag someone and have no feelings for them, kinda seen this chick that's unreal in the sack. But I have no interest in her but I know She has feelings for me. Thoughts anyone"

-------------------------

Well, as long as you're both upfront about this with one another...

Get your cards on the table and play strip poker!

You need to be aware of the hurt you are going to cause this girl. No one ever wants to intentionally hurt another person like that. Finish with her face to face and leave the girl be ... this is the right thing to do , you'll get another fuck but you'll not repair the hurt your potentially going to cause her

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

No matter if she is great in the sack or not, you better off stepping a side before you hurt her feelings.

You might just be there for the sex, but it may mean more to herself and it might get messy...

I was in that exact same situation about 15 years ago and even though I knew that I should have talked to her I didn't. I regret not doing so - she was an amazing girl and a real sweetheart..... essentially I fucked her over and she ended up being really hurt over MY actions. What I did wasn't fair and believe me when I say that the only true regret that I have in my life was how I treated her - if I could go back and change it then I would. I am in no way proud of my actions but was stupid, naive and selfish at the time ...... I just hope I have matured enough to be a little less so now.

Do both of yourselves a favour and talk to her.

Some great comments here OP. Be upfront although it might hurt the girl. Respect goes a long way .

"I was in that exact same situation about 15 years ago and even though I knew that I should have talked to her I didn't. I regret not doing so - she was an amazing girl and a real sweetheart..... essentially I fucked her over and she ended up being really hurt over MY actions. What I did wasn't fair and believe me when I say that the only true regret that I have in my life was how I treated her - if I could go back and change it then I would. I am in no way proud of my actions but was stupid, naive and selfish at the time ...... I just hope I have matured enough to be a little less so now.

Do both of yourselves a favour and talk to her. "

Wow takes a real man to hold his hand up and admit that. I've much respect for you for doing that. It was done to me and the hurt causes can destroy trust with future partners as well.

"I was in that exact same situation about 15 years ago and even though I knew that I should have talked to her I didn't. I regret not doing so - she was an amazing girl and a real sweetheart..... essentially I fucked her over and she ended up being really hurt over MY actions. What I did wasn't fair and believe me when I say that the only true regret that I have in my life was how I treated her - if I could go back and change it then I would. I am in no way proud of my actions but was stupid, naive and selfish at the time ...... I just hope I have matured enough to be a little less so now.

Wow takes a real man to hold his hand up and admit that. I've much respect for you for doing that. It was done to me and the hurt causes can destroy trust with future partners as well. "

Thanks for saying that .... my intention was not to seek any form of praise - that girl ended up royally fucked up and had some serious trust issues when it came to men after me. It actually all came to a head when she proposed to me ..... all I hope for is that someone might learn from my (call a spade a spade) fuck up and thereby prevent hurting someone else.

Wow takes a real man to hold his hand up and admit that. I've much respect for you for doing that. It was done to me and the hurt causes can destroy trust with future partners as well.

Thanks for saying that .... my intention was not to seek any form of praise - that girl ended up royally fucked up and had some serious trust issues when it came to men after me. It actually all came to a head when she proposed to me ..... all I hope for is that someone might learn from my (call a spade a spade) fuck up and thereby prevent hurting someone else."

Hopefully the OP can see the potential damage he could do and finish with this girl

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

We may be jumping the gun here.

OP hasn't said if he met this woman on Fab or not. If so,I think it changes things a little, as this is not a dating site and nobody should have relationship preconception/hopes here.

Regardless, I do think that you have to be straight and honest with everyone if you want to lead a happy life. Ironic coming from me, I know, before ye chime in!

Tell her that you love the sex ye have but that's as far as it goes. You need to be clear that you never see it going any further, despite any hopes she may have.

Then, if she's happy to have you as a fuck buddy and just that, carry on having good sex.

If she says she has feelings for you, which you can't reciprocate, tell her it's in both of your best interests to stop seeing each other now.

Lastly, don't forget to update all us curious pervs how it turns out. Oh and if she is great in bed, do the rest of us a favour and mention Fab to her

"

Op in my opinion i think u know the answer to this allready.have the courtesy of being upfront with her and admitting u only want sex from her or walk away from it completly before it goes to far

» Add a new message to this topic