FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Out of your league!!!!

Out of your league!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s Lolly OP   Woman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league....I got a message this morning saying god I wanted to message you for wks but taught you were out of my league....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league....I got a message this morning saying god I wanted to message you for wks but taught you were out of my league...."

Allll the time! However I still message them.if I really want too. What's the worst that can happen

Why if I may ask do ye think someone is out of your league on here????

By *iggBadDaveMan  over a year ago

Ards

Yes there are quite a few id live to message on here, altho being new dosnt help. But the ladies can afford to be picky on here .

Being picky is true but why should that stop ye messaging....

"Why if I may ask do ye think someone is out of your league on here????"

I'd be a fairly modest bloke and I treat it the same here as I do in the real world.a woman who is extremely beautiful is not going to want to meet a guy like myself.

Not a lot more too it to be honest lol

"Being picky is true but why should that stop ye messaging...."

No doubt because most men who message women they want to get to know don't get a reply anyway, so if they think someone is 'out of their league' they probably think they'd have no hope at all of getting a reply.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Why if I may ask do ye think someone is out of your league on here????

I'd be a fairly modest bloke and I treat it the same here as I do in the real world.a woman who is extremely beautiful is not going to want to meet a guy like myself.

Not a lot more too it to be honest lol"

Kinda similar sentiments here. I do Fab their pics and probably wink them but I would need to have a bit of Dutch courage before sending them a message.

That's unless they have been chatting in a thread I have been actively involved in on the forum. That would make it easier.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

sure if alot of men are honest on here they'd hop up on anything if it ment getting their willy wet.

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league....I got a message this morning saying god I wanted to message you for wks but taught you were out of my league...."

Yes, often!

Kinda similar sentiments here. I do Fab their pics and probably wink them but I would need to have a bit of Dutch courage before sending them a message.

That's unless they have been chatting in a thread I have been actively involved in on the forum. That would make it easier."

but most people don't have Face pics on here so why does someone assume there stunning or out of this world just by a few body pics.....

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Id imagine its a sign of insecurity within yourself.Its really putting yourself down in comparison to the other person.

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Feck it, I'd send a message anyway. Just nice having the banter and if something else comes up, it's just a great bonus.

Yeah I have to admit I see profiles and think they’re well above my grade

By *iggBadDaveMan  over a year ago

Ards

Exactly lol

So thats why im not getting messages, the women on here think im out of their league

If you don't ask you don't get

"Yeah I have to admit I see profiles and think they’re well above my grade "
what from the profile makes you think that???

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

That's unless they have been chatting in a thread I have been actively involved in on the forum. That would make it easier.but most people don't have Face pics on here so why does someone assume there stunning or out of this world just by a few body pics....."

Natural instinct. Also an assumption that the skinny/toned n muscular would stick to their own and not be very interested in the rounder/fuller/gym unaware folks.

Yes, I know that there are exceptions to this but I do think it is a generally correct assumption

I always give it a shot , nothing impossible on here

"I always give it a shot , nothing impossible on here "
exactly good on you....

Tipperary

"You wait to meet a gorgeous guy then he display a veri off an absolute horror... :-/"

is that what alot of women think? lol

Yes

I always bat out of my league

Life's to short not to try.

"I always bat out of my league

Life's to short not to try. "

Exactly, what's the worst that can happen - they ignore it or say no thanks

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Frequently, alas, though very often message filters would prevent me from contacting them anyway.

"Being picky is true but why should that stop ye messaging....

No doubt because most men who message women they want to get to know don't get a reply anyway, so if they think someone is 'out of their league' they probably think they'd have no hope at all of getting a reply. "

Bang on Sally.

As in a thread yesterday about messages that some said they hardly message anymore because of all the delete and no replies... I'll say it again I haven't made the first move in messaging first for many months. I'd got tired of the constant delete with no reply after trying to carefully draft out an appropriate message. As far as out of my league, a few filters I used to measure this by....

1: I'd look to see how popular they are on the forums.

2: If they were in the hotpics pages.

3: How many veris they had and they type of guys they met.

These were usually linked to the ignore and delete brigade of single ladies. Since I stopped messaging Ive hardly had any disappointments and it's those who want to meet message so am no longer wasting time messaging those not interested.

I block less now too as those who showed they weren't interested by not replying I filtered out by blocking, as per fab rules that they were not interested so saved sending a futile message again months later.

"If you don't ask you don't get "

That's it exactly. 98% of the messages I send, I never expect yo hear back on..the women here are inundated with texts but you send one in the hope yours will get under the wire and a connection will be made. Some jaw dropping women here and many of them are outside my remit but in return I'll always reply to a message sent to me..

Absolutely I'm insecure about my body and very few people are not interested in my naughty mind and approachable personality!

Tipperary

"Being picky is true but why should that stop ye messaging....

No doubt because most men who message women they want to get to know don't get a reply anyway, so if they think someone is 'out of their league' they probably think they'd have no hope at all of getting a reply.

Bang on Sally.

As in a thread yesterday about messages that some said they hardly message anymore because of all the delete and no replies... I'll say it again I haven't made the first move in messaging first for many months. I'd got tired of the constant delete with no reply after trying to carefully draft out an appropriate message. As far as out of my league, a few filters I used to measure this by....

1: I'd look to see how popular they are on the forums.

2: If they were in the hotpics pages.

3: How many veris they had and they type of guys they met.

These were usually linked to the ignore and delete brigade of single ladies. Since I stopped messaging Ive hardly had any disappointments and it's those who want to meet message so am no longer wasting time messaging those not interested.

I block less now too as those who showed they weren't interested by not replying I filtered out by blocking, as per fab rules that they were not interested so saved sending a futile message again months later."

9/10 you're wasting your time messaging anyway

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Id imagine its a sign of insecurity within yourself.Its really putting yourself down in comparison to the other person.

"

This! You make the decision for them without knowing what their preferences are. What's the worst than can happen?

"Yeah I have to admit I see profiles and think they’re well above my grade what from the profile makes you think that???"

Mostly what’s written in the profile description and number of verifications. But also from messages I’ve received back which would suggest I’m not worthy

And these experiences put you off messaging people

"Id imagine its a sign of insecurity within yourself.Its really putting yourself down in comparison to the other person.

"

Yeah I feel I’d fall into this category alright

"sure if alot of men are honest on here they'd hop up on anything if it ment getting their willy wet. "

Really, not a chance, I only have 1 willy and a I care where I put it and I’d much rather have a wank that fuck someone I did not fancy, have chemistry with.

Dublin

"Yeah I have to admit I see profiles and think they’re well above my grade what from the profile makes you think that???

Mostly what’s written in the profile description and number of verifications. But also from messages I’ve received back which would suggest I’m not worthy

And these experiences put you off messaging people "

If someone says no thanks to you, it just means theyre not interested but there are some who will show interest.Would it not be better to being yourself and continuing on? You wont connect with everyone on the site but i certainly wouldnt let it put me off either. He who dares Wins Rodney!

This! You make the decision for them without knowing what their preferences are. What's the worst than can happen? "

And you're making a decision for them by implying they are insecure? Is that not putting down the very people you calling insecure? If I were to repeatedly say to someone you're not very good or not interested or of no interest it does have an impact. For some who are more sensitive (not insecure) and not thick skinned and callus, this can or will have an impact. It certainly doesn't necessarily mean those people are insecure as you state nor does it help those on here who struggle with that to be told they're insecure. It may mean they are realists or maybe been knocked a lot of times and put up protective barrier or maybe found a better way or simply not as competitive as others. There are many other valid reasons.

I would never be shy about messaging someone that caught my eye, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it’s personal preference. If the don’t like me then that’s fine. No harm done.

Bit different but a girl I know told me when guys she considers not attractive message her on dating apps she gets very offended that someone "ugly" thinks they have a chance with her

I'm not sure if she's up her own arse or just very very honest.

Would many of us think like this?

A sense that we are too good for a certain person?

Only think that would stop me texting a lady if there is something in their profile that puts me off

"Bit different but a girl I know told me when guys she considers not attractive message her on dating apps she gets very offended that someone "ugly" thinks they have a chance with her

A sense that we are too good for a certain person?"

I don't think I'm any way better than anyone on here more so no person on here should it's all in a person's taste and that's fine but no profile is untouchable in my opinion..

"Only think that would stop me texting a lady if there is something in their profile that puts me off"
like what??lol

"Bit different but a girl I know told me when guys she considers not attractive message her on dating apps she gets very offended that someone "ugly" thinks they have a chance with her

A sense that we are too good for a certain person?I don't think I'm any way better than anyone on here more so no person on here should it's all in a person's taste and that's fine but no profile is untouchable in my opinion.. "

Fantastic attitude to have

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

A sense that we are too good for a certain person?"

Not only is she up her own arse , she's a narcissist.

Dublin

This! You make the decision for them without knowing what their preferences are. What's the worst than can happen?

And you're making a decision for them by implying they are insecure? Is that not putting down the very people you calling insecure? If I were to repeatedly say to someone you're not very good or not interested or of no interest it does have an impact. For some who are more sensitive (not insecure) and not thick skinned and callus, this can or will have an impact. It certainly doesn't necessarily mean those people are insecure as you state nor does it help those on here who struggle with that to be told they're insecure. It may mean they are realists or maybe been knocked a lot of times and put up protective barrier or maybe found a better way or simply not as competitive as others. There are many other valid reasons."

I was generalising and didnt point anyone out as insecure here. Everyone has their own demons within themselves, including me, like body shape,too attractive, too good looking, too tall, too thin, too big, too small etc. Being insecure within oneself isnt me putting anyone down. The person who has those insecurities is putting themselves down. Why? Why do people do that to themselves with strangers on the internet, or real life for that matter?

Im sure most people have had their confidence knocked in one way or another, be it here or in their real lives. So whats the solution? Cry and be devastated for the rest of your life or rise above it and be the person you are? Id choose the latter.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Quite often when I look at profiles and I see they are body perfect (in my eyes anyway) it scares me off. I would tend to think “they’d not want someone like me with a bit of a belly”.

That’s just my natural instinct, but I am trying to overcome this and message everyone that attracts me.

By *ouplefun99Couple  over a year ago

gorey co wexford

I dont know guys. Im no gym bunny but im confident in my curves. I thing judging solely on bodies without face pics is hard....just cause sumbody has a rockin bod doesnt mean they will be out of my league

"Only think that would stop me texting a lady if there is something in their profile that puts me offlike what??lol"

For me if its a fuck and go she is looking for as i like to accomodate and stay overs nothing like morning sex to finish the meet if she is too dom as i like to be in charge u pick up on things and know that person is not for u

middle of nowhere

And you're making a decision for them by implying they are insecure? Is that not putting down the very people you calling insecure? If I were to repeatedly say to someone you're not very good or not interested or of no interest it does have an impact. For some who are more sensitive (not insecure) and not thick skinned and callus, this can or will have an impact. It certainly doesn't necessarily mean those people are insecure as you state nor does it help those on here who struggle with that to be told they're insecure. It may mean they are realists or maybe been knocked a lot of times and put up protective barrier or maybe found a better way or simply not as competitive as others. There are many other valid reasons.

I was generalising and didnt point anyone out as insecure here. Everyone has their own demons within themselves, including me, like body shape,too attractive, too good looking, too tall, too thin, too big, too small etc. Being insecure within oneself isnt me putting anyone down. The person who has those insecurities is putting themselves down. Why? Why do people do that to themselves with strangers on the internet, or real life for that matter?

Im sure most people have had their confidence knocked in one way or another, be it here or in their real lives. So whats the solution? Cry and be devastated for the rest of your life or rise above it and be the person you are? Id choose the latter. "

"Yeah I have to admit I see profiles and think they’re well above my grade what from the profile makes you think that???

If someone says no thanks to you, it just means theyre not interested but there are some who will show interest.Would it not be better to being yourself and continuing on? You wont connect with everyone on the site but i certainly wouldnt let it put me off either. He who dares Wins Rodney!"

Oh I agree with regard to a No thanks reply, but I have had replies that were downright nasty and elitist hence why I would avoid profiles similar to them ones

I'd look at a profile and hopefully there's some content in terms of description of likes etc...and obviously look at the photo's....

If the person seems to be attractive to me, i'll message them and ask to chat regardless

Maybe because i'm a stubborn Optimist

A sense that we are too good for a certain person?

Not only is she up her own arse , she's a narcissist."

Totally agree, BBD.

I think everybody is out of my league fs

I have looked at a profile and due to my own insecurities haven't messaged him however their has been times that I would message him or them and the attraction has been mutual. I do think a chance should be taken but I should listen to my own advice more lol

middle of nowhere

There's not one person on here that hasn't got an insecurity of some sort on some level.

You could meet a Goddess/Adonis and not have a thing in common with them. Or they are boring as f.

If you feel uncomfortable messaging someone go with your gut feeling. There are lots on here you can have fun with.

"I have looked at a profile and due to my own insecurities haven't messaged him however their has been times that I would message him or them and the attraction has been mutual. I do think a chance should be taken but I should listen to my own advice more lol "

What have you to be insecure about...have seen you and you're top drawer stuff

Dublin

If someone says no thanks to you, it just means theyre not interested but there are some who will show interest.Would it not be better to being yourself and continuing on? You wont connect with everyone on the site but i certainly wouldnt let it put me off either. He who dares Wins Rodney!

Oh I agree with regard to a No thanks reply, but I have had replies that were downright nasty and elitist hence why I would avoid profiles similar to them ones

"

Sounds like you had a lucky escape then! but in all honesty, youll find the nasty and good fish in the fab pond. Eventually youll come across a few that will blow your fins off

"I have looked at a profile and due to my own insecurities haven't messaged him however their has been times that I would message him or them and the attraction has been mutual. I do think a chance should be taken but I should listen to my own advice more lol

What have you to be insecure about...have seen you and you're top drawer stuff "

Thank you T, but I do have them and like many here am self critical about myself. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder

"I have looked at a profile and due to my own insecurities haven't messaged him however their has been times that I would message him or them and the attraction has been mutual. I do think a chance should be taken but I should listen to my own advice more lol

What have you to be insecure about...have seen you and you're top drawer stuff

Thank you T, but I do have them and like many here am self critical about myself. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder "

Well I wouldn't kick ya outta bed for eating Tayto sandwiches anyway xx

A sense that we are too good for a certain person?I don't think I'm any way better than anyone on here more so no person on here should it's all in a person's taste and that's fine but no profile is untouchable in my opinion.. "

No one is any better than anyone on here. Some may think they are but it's a false image of themselves they portray. I agree no profile is untouchable. The choice is made whether to message or not and people use different filters to determine whether they will or not.

"There's not one person on here that hasn't got an insecurity of some sort on some level.

You could meet a Goddess/Adonis and not have a thing in common with them. Or they are boring as f.

If you feel uncomfortable messaging someone go with your gut feeling. There are lots on here you can have fun with. "

Gut feeling us rarely wrong.

Everyone is as good as anyone else on here,supermodels and bronzed adonisis are people too lol and sure all they can do is say no thanks or delete the message,nothing ventured nothing gained so send that email just have a thick skin if it's a no thanks

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league."

Nope. What's the worst they can say? Life is far too short.

"Everyone is as good as anyone else on here,supermodels and bronzed adonisis are people too lol and sure all they can do is say no thanks or delete the message,nothing ventured nothing gained so send that email just have a thick skin if it's a no thanks "

Very true..as my ole granny used to say even the queen has to stoop to s**t

By *ymbunny2016Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Just have a crack at it! You’ve got to be in it, to win it lol

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league.

Nope. What's the worst they can say? Life is far too short."

This would be my thinking on it too

Yep all the time would definitely stop me messaging

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league.

This would be my thinking on it too "

Don't be shy, I may even reply

Don't be shy, I may even reply "

Lol.

Sorry couldn’t resist

Don't be shy, I may even reply

Lol.

Sorry couldn’t resist "

Thanks for popping my FAF cherry

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

NEVER is my answer, why would anybody think that

By *un17Man  over a year ago

Ennis

I gave up messaging about a year ago most aren’t even read

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

Out of age bracket I think is a bigger problem

Theres a few here i wouldnt message as i do think im not their type going by their veris. In vanilla life have stopped asking guys even for a coffee a gal can only take so many knock backs. When im out i never get chatted up and at this stage i dont pass any heed anymore.

I always reply to any messages i get but dont get many as have my filters set.

I think people can b nasty and over the years i have had some nasty comments made when out so i will say im insecure to a point but im also protecting myself.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I would consider myself a confident person especially in a sexual setting but there are certain things that would run through my head but it wouldn't stop me messaging someone. I was told recently that someone thought I was really posh still laughing about that one

All the time it's a pain in the ass but then Again I am lush!!!

Yes I do ... and even if he messages I'll be filled with self doubt. There's a few profiles I'd love to meet but I just can't pluck up the courage to message

"Yes I do ... and even if he messages I'll be filled with self doubt. There's a few profiles I'd love to meet but I just can't pluck up the courage to message "
what's with the profile that you can't??

"Yes I do ... and even if he messages I'll be filled with self doubt. There's a few profiles I'd love to meet but I just can't pluck up the courage to message "

I'm sure every guy on here would be happy to meet you

"Yes I do ... and even if he messages I'll be filled with self doubt. There's a few profiles I'd love to meet but I just can't pluck up the courage to message what's with the profile that you can't??"

It's someone that would post on the forums so you get an idea of their personality ... this person comes across so well. I guess deep down the fear of rejection is there .. even on a sex hungry site

I would love to have the nerve to message guys i just reply too messages sent too me..

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"I would love to have the nerve to message guys i just reply too messages sent too me.. "
you've got mail

"I would love to have the nerve to message guys i just reply too messages sent too me.. "

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"I would love to have the nerve to message guys i just reply too messages sent too me..

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one "

it hasn't come through to me yet...is your outbox empty ?????

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't believe anyone is out of my league. I know my worth and what I have to offer.

Nor do I consider myself an out of anyone's league kinda guy.

"I would love to have the nerve to message guys i just reply too messages sent too me..

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one "

I've never messaged anyone either might just go for it.....

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one it hasn't come through to me yet...is your outbox empty ?????"

That's cheeky

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one I've never messaged anyone either might just go for it....."

Go for it. I'm waiting

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one I've never messaged anyone either might just go for it....."

Goo on .. well all send one and see .. to someone you really lust after

C'est moi Boudoir

"Yes I do ... and even if he messages I'll be filled with self doubt. There's a few profiles I'd love to meet but I just can't pluck up the courage to message what's with the profile that you can't??

It's someone that would post on the forums so you get an idea of their personality ... this person comes across so well. I guess deep down the fear of rejection is there .. even on a sex hungry site "

If we all did that Sally there would be no sex. Even if it's a polite refusal at least you have tried. Do a little flirty sussing out Fooey played hard to get with me at the start, that still makes me laugh

Just because someone comes across well on the forum's doesn't mean that they are unapproachable

Finger's crossed for you

"Yes I do ... and even if he messages I'll be filled with self doubt. There's a few profiles I'd love to meet but I just can't pluck up the courage to message what's with the profile that you can't??

It's someone that would post on the forums so you get an idea of their personality ... this person comes across so well. I guess deep down the fear of rejection is there .. even on a sex hungry site

If we all did that Sally there would be no sex. Even if it's a polite refusal at least you have tried. Do a little flirty sussing out Fooey played hard to get with me at the start, that still makes me laugh

Just because someone comes across well on the forum's doesn't mean that they are unapproachable

Finger's crossed for you

"

I may just bite the bullet. .. see where it lands me

I just bit the bullet.....

"I would love to have the nerve to message guys i just reply too messages sent too me.. you've got mail "

Haaa i replied

You have no reason to be nerves.

"So thats why im not getting messages, the women on here think im out of their league "

for sure!

C'est moi Boudoir

Finger's crossed for you

I may just bite the bullet. .. see where it lands me "

I just put up a dirty flirty thread...off you go

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Na because when all is said and done I am bloody amazing and people should be thrilled that I even view their profiles.

By *aiseanagusspraoiMan  over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 23/01/18 19:16:32]

city

Most days lol

C'est moi Boudoir

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league....I got a message this morning saying god I wanted to message you for wks but taught you were out of my league....

Na because when all is said and done I am bloody amazing and people should be thrilled that I even view their profiles."

Swoon

Finger's crossed for you

"

Hard to get??

No way José!!

You were WAYYY out of my league honey......

Until I dropped my standards!!

Galway

"Does anyone look at a profile on here and think can't message this person there way out of my league....I got a message this morning saying god I wanted to message you for wks but taught you were out of my league....

Na because when all is said and done I am bloody amazing and people should be thrilled that I even view their profiles.

Swoon"

I just viewed yours and you definitely stack up

By *addybesteMan  over a year ago

ballymahon

Or in your case just don't reply at all most girls on here are stuck up won't even chat

C'est moi Boudoir

Swoon

I just viewed yours and you definitely stack up "

Oooohhh you smooth talker

C'est moi Boudoir

Finger's crossed for you

Hard to get??

No way José!!

Until I dropped my standards!! "

Mmmm baby you didn't have any till you met me

Finger's crossed for you

Hard to get??

No way José!!

Until I dropped my standards!!

Mmmm baby you didn't have any till you met me "

Touché baby, Touché

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Winks are good..and if you get a wink back it's a good indicator to send a message

I have just been looking through the thread and it amazes me that such beautiful ladies have self doubt we must always believe we are not out of someone’s league! Yes there are some guys that I wouldn’t message when I read their profiles and they state that overweight people aren’t to their liking .... that is their preference and I accept it but I am not out of my league.....

Finger's crossed for you

I may just bite the bullet. .. see where it lands me "

You are a gorgeous woman and not out of anyone’s league

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one I've never messaged anyone either might just go for it.....

Goo on .. well all send one and see .. to someone you really lust after "

Gooo on Sally I’m waiting here

It’s just a part of the human condition really- most people would rather not know what the response will be versus risk getting a rejection. If there’s no rejection, there’s always a chance and a “what could’ve been” in the mind.

Mostly me too ... mind you I've just sent one I've never messaged anyone either might just go for it.....

Gooo on Sally I’m waiting here "

Coming gorgeous

"It’s just a part of the human condition really- most people would rather not know what the response will be versus risk getting a rejection. If there’s no rejection, there’s always a chance and a “what could’ve been” in the mind. "
awe pity I'm out of your age range....xx

Go sally let us know how u get on

Coming gorgeous "

Coming gorgeous

Sending a face picture

"

If just message them if u get a reply great if not move on

Even leicester won the premier league

"Why if I may ask do ye think someone is out of your league on here????"

Because most of us don't look like brad Pitt (young) Or George Clooney (Any age)

When you go through someones veris and see people far more attractive than yourself you feel there's no chance.

Never know what’s behind some of the profiles here everything is not always what it seems

You said it just c... so many false people

I know most time I message its a waste of time particularly the better looking ones.

I snook into large group sex sessions and women gravitated towards me a lot so there's no reason why I shouldn't try harder

Have though this a good few times

middle of nowhere

Because most of us don't look like brad Pitt (young) Or George Clooney (Any age)

When you go through someones veris and see people far more attractive than yourself you feel there's no chance. "

Not everyone's looking for Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

middle of nowhere

"Never know what’s behind some of the profiles here everything is not always what it seems "

Now you said it.

"Never know what’s behind some of the profiles here everything is not always what it seems "

Or how many profiles they have..

Galway

On a side note from here, I remember as a kid going to teenage discos and there was one girl who was stunning but never danced with any guys,we assumed she was a bit stuck up and never really got to know her,I met her a few years later and we struck up a conversation,we got on really well and I told her we thought she was a bit stuck up for not dancing with any guys at the teenage discos,she told me that no guy ever asked her. Wasted opportunities in youth, but not in adulthood

Oh most definately some of the figures on couples are out of this world.

city

"

Ohhh that's deep lol

city

When you go through someones veris and see people far more attractive than yourself you feel there's no chance.

Not everyone's looking for Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

"

I'm.certainly.not.looking for either

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Who defines those leagues and how do you know which league you are in???

Good question

I suppose we do based on our opinions of ourselves.

Galway

"Who defines those leagues and how do you know which league you are in??? "

I do and you must submit a 4 page description of your likes/dislikes along with any photos you may feel are relevant,then I shall assign you a league.

Great thread pretty bitch 73.... I'm here because I was cripplingly shy as a young fella... between my own views, how I (wrongly) perceived others viewed me and just the good old Catholic guilt thing...I wasted some of the best years of my life. It's a crying shame that I only got confidence and comfort in my own skin in my late 30's but from time to time I recognise the lack of confidence in other people... it upsets me that any of the people on this thread would ever not feel good enough...( sure ye are all only gorgeous) it's a swingers site not an Olympic sport . Take your pleasure seriously opportunity only dances with those already on the dance floor.... put your self out there.... you'll be surprised

So because someone is in hotpics that makes them out of ur league? The way I see it is if someone msgs me I do try to reply but if u don’t have a pic sorryxx I’m hitting way above my weight on this site! I know 90% of these guys wouldn’t look twice at me if I was out. I’m a realist

"So because someone is in hotpics that makes them out of ur league? The way I see it is if someone msgs me I do try to reply but if u don’t have a pic sorryxx I’m hitting way above my weight on this site! I know 90% of these guys wouldn’t look twice at me if I was out. I’m a realist "
I've been on the hotpic on here yet I'd never consider myself out of any ones league on here.....

By *ohnwd444Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

To be fair you have an amazing bod and will turn heads wherever you are

No I mean I wouldn’t have huge body confidence so I would never think I’m better than anyone else. As I say horses for courses. We each have our own tastes etc

Being on hotpics guys might say omg sure there popular I’d have no chance when it’s the opposite. A good msg bita banter works and none of this copy & paste msg shit

By *z2goTV/TS  over a year ago

dublin

Sounds like a classic line they used on you ?

Sounds like a classic line they used on you ?"

regardless of what it was the question is if there is a profile you think is out of your league on here....

Tipperary

"So because someone is in hotpics that makes them out of ur league? The way I see it is if someone msgs me I do try to reply but if u don’t have a pic sorryxx I’m hitting way above my weight on this site! I know 90% of these guys wouldn’t look twice at me if I was out. I’m a realist "
look at that comment. fair play to you.

By *it_tribesmanMan  over a year ago

Galway

"Great thread pretty bitch 73.... I'm here because I was cripplingly shy as a young fella... between my own views, how I (wrongly) perceived others viewed me and just the good old Catholic guilt thing...I wasted some of the best years of my life. It's a crying shame that I only got confidence and comfort in my own skin in my late 30's but from time to time I recognise the lack of confidence in other people... it upsets me that any of the people on this thread would ever not feel good enough...( sure ye are all only gorgeous) it's a swingers site not an Olympic sport . Take your pleasure seriously opportunity only dances with those already on the dance floor.... put your self out there.... you'll be surprised

"

This really struck a cord with me. I was always shy. Still am a bit. But getting there.

» Add a new message to this topic