FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Age Range

Age Range

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishWarrior22 OP   Man  over a year ago

city

How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid "
just cause someone fabs your pics doesn't automatically mean they want to chat or meet they probably just appreciate a good pic xxxx

city

I never even thought of that lol I’ll have to re think my plan of action

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid just cause someone fabs your pics doesn't automatically mean they want to chat or meet they probably just appreciate a good pic xxxx"

I know the feeling i am only 6 months out of my neighbour in carlows age range

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

It's annoying, but hey, there you go. If it happens, I just hope that perhaps I'll catch their eye in chat, forums or pics and maybe they'll make an exception to their limit and contact me first.

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid just cause someone fabs your pics doesn't automatically mean they want to chat or meet they probably just appreciate a good pic xxxx

I know the feeling i am only 6 months out of my neighbour in carlows age range "

hmmmmmmmm must change that x

city

Haha hopefully they see this! I think it’s time for those women to just text a hi if they are interested and we can take it from there

"Haha hopefully they see this! I think it’s time for those women to just text a hi if they are interested and we can take it from there "
ye could get lucky xxxx

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

I’ll bet it’s not nearly as annoying as the messages that start, “I know I’m outside of your age range but I just thought...”

city

I hope so lol

"I’ll bet it’s not nearly as annoying as the messages that start, “I know I’m outside of your age range but I just thought...”"

If you set your mail filters right, no one outside your chosen age range can message you.

"Haha hopefully they see this! I think it’s time for those women to just text a hi if they are interested and we can take it from there "

U cannot be serious !!getting the first text from a lady ? Never happen in my life time better chance of the next pope being a women

city

Well your age range is from 18-39 so give the older lads a chance they have been around a lot longer than the young lads have

city

It’s the 21st century James anything can happen haha

"Haha hopefully they see this! I think it’s time for those women to just text a hi if they are interested and we can take it from there

U cannot be serious !!getting the first text from a lady ? Never happen in my life time better chance of the next pope being a women "

I’ve sent several guys a first mail

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I’ll bet it’s not nearly as annoying as the messages that start, “I know I’m outside of your age range but I just thought...”"

*Discards that message he was about to send...

"Haha hopefully they see this! I think it’s time for those women to just text a hi if they are interested and we can take it from there

U cannot be serious !!getting the first text from a lady ? Never happen in my life time better chance of the next pope being a women "

I'm fairly sure I sent you a first message Mr

city

Hahahaha

Will check my notes and get back to u miss o brien but i think i was bold and sent u the first with a face pic as your profile stated you need massive physical attraction and i waited biting my nails for a reply and to be fair being the lady u are u did

city

Your one of the rare women on here that will take the leap lol

"Will check my notes and get back to u miss o brien but i think i was bold and sent u the first with a face pic as your profile stated you need massive physical attraction and i waited biting my nails for a reply and to be fair being the lady u are u did "

Really? Let me know how that goes. I think it was a face pic Friday and I asked for yours and sent you mine. But I could be wrong, it happens now and again

"Will check my notes and get back to u miss o brien but i think i was bold and sent u the first with a face pic as your profile stated you need massive physical attraction and i waited biting my nails for a reply and to be fair being the lady u are u did "

ps Massive MUTUAL attraction, it's so much more than physical

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid "

Well a woman winked at me the other day and her profile is hidden so I can’t message her if I wanted

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid

Well a woman winked at me the other day and her profile is hidden so I can’t message her if I wanted "

I hid my profile and I still got messages

city

I think you should lower your age to 28 just for a few minutes instead lol

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid just cause someone fabs your pics doesn't automatically mean they want to chat or meet they probably just appreciate a good pic xxxx"

This! ^^^

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"How annoying is it when your 1 or 2 years outside their age range and can’t text even though you’ve been getting your pics fabbed by them lol I’d make the first move and text you if I could but the ball is in your court I’m afraid

Well a woman winked at me the other day and her profile is hidden so I can’t message her if I wanted "

Hiding a profile doesn't stop people from mailing you or them

"Will check my notes and get back to u miss o brien but i think i was bold and sent u the first with a face pic as your profile stated you need massive physical attraction and i waited biting my nails for a reply and to be fair being the lady u are u did

ps Massive MUTUAL attraction, it's so much more than physical "

8-

I stand corrected

Well in fairness you do have nice pics

"Well in fairness you do have nice pics "

U should use the reply and quote if not poor guy above will think u are talking about him

Well a woman winked at me the other day and her profile is hidden so I can’t message her if I wanted

Hiding a profile doesn't stop people from mailing you or them"

Did not know that ha cheers I guess I presumed that was the idea of hiding it instead of actually checking. Must mail her now

Did not know that ha cheers I guess I presumed that was the idea of hiding it instead of actually checking. Must mail her now "

If it's hidden chances are she wants to be left alone.

"Well in fairness you do have nice pics

U should use the reply and quote if not poor guy above will think u are talking about him "

sorry my bad

"I'd just chance my arm "??

U cannot be serious !!getting the first text from a lady ? Never happen in my life time better chance of the next pope being a women

I’ve sent several guys a first mail "

I got a message from a lady today.surely it's not that uncommon is it?? Sorry 2 women today

Ya never sent me one ????

Did not know that ha cheers I guess I presumed that was the idea of hiding it instead of actually checking. Must mail her now

If it's hidden chances are she wants to be left alone. "

Well if she winked I presume she wants to chat

Well if she winked I presume she wants to chat"

Did she reply then?

Did she reply then?"

Yeah numberous times this evening

Did she reply then?

Yeah numberous times this evening"

Aww that's brilliant, my apologies for getting that wrong.

Was reading the uk forums this morning 'granny sex'guys like to have sex with women 60/70s.. one guy has sex with his mother in law shes 84 said its the best sex ever she stays in theirs every weekend.. i think that fucked up lol

Sure most guys would have sex with a hole in the wall after a few drinks lol

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Sex with mother inlaw spooky

"Sex with mother inlaw spooky"

I know i thought he was messing me been me i had to message him, its true the things he does to her she loves it .. gives a great bj lol...

» Add a new message to this topic