FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Walk away ??

Walk away ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/18 01:01:27]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Name and shame????

For not meeting you but meeting someone else??

No way - suck it up, dust yourself off ...... block that person maybe and move on.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Name and shame????

No way - suck it up, dust yourself off ...... block that person maybe and move on."

Talking to yourself my dear

Tonnes of time wasters on here

Oddly it's couples who just use chatting to lads as part of their own foreplay I 've found

"Name and shame????

No way - suck it up, dust yourself off ...... block that person maybe and move on.

Talking to yourself my dear "

Doh .....lol. did you see the original post?

Wanted to name and shame a girl for standing him up but going ahead and meeting someone else and received a veri for that meet.

Bit of a whine.

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Wanted to name and shame a girl for standing him up but going ahead and meeting someone else and received a veri for that meet.

Bit of a whine."

That's a few around tonight all right..

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine."

Hold on...if the girl stood him up then report her no need to name her but it's a valid complaint if she made plans and stood him up to go meet someone else!

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

That's a few around tonight all right.. "

Well I guess it IS oficially Wednesday ...... so looks like we will have to christen it Whiney Wednesday eh??!!

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Hold on...if the girl stood him up then report her no need to name her but it's a valid complaint if she made plans and stood him up to go meet someone else! "

Again as with another (potentially) whiney post is the complaint legit?

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Well I guess it IS oficially Wednesday ...... so looks like we will have to christen it Whiney Wednesday eh??!! "

Ohhhhhhhh yes now you're talking... I'll show you my whiney if you show me yours?

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Well I guess it IS oficially Wednesday ...... so looks like we will have to christen it Whiney Wednesday eh??!!

Ohhhhhhhh yes now you're talking... I'll show you my whiney if you show me yours? "

Oohhhhhhhhh it's a deal lol!!!

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Hold on...if the girl stood him up then report her no need to name her but it's a valid complaint if she made plans and stood him up to go meet someone else! "

Was she a no show or did she cancel? Neither we know as the post was deleted.. it's happened way too many times on here where people say they we stood up and they weren't as ith person they were meeting cancelled...

C'est moi Boudoir

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Hold on...if the girl stood him up then report her no need to name her but it's a valid complaint if she made plans and stood him up to go meet someone else!

Again as with another (potentially) whiney post is the complaint legit?"

As I said no need to name. I am a firm advocate of two sides of the coin. The one sided stories tend to out themselves after a bit of delving for fact's my point was it's a valid complaint if you get stood up... regardless of anything else.

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

As I said no need to name. I am a firm advocate of two sides of the coin. The one sided stories tend to out themselves after a bit of delving for fact's my point was it's a valid complaint if you get stood up... regardless of anything else. "

Yes it is a valid point if she was a no show...

C'est moi Boudoir

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Was she a no show or did she cancel? Neither we know as the post was deleted.. it's happened way too many times on here where people say they we stood up and they weren't as ith person they were meeting cancelled..."

It happens and is a valid point. The facts and how they are laid out is debatable and yes some who want to seek revenge by naming under the guise of educating the rest of us is ridiculous but it's a valid complaint. Personally I would just report a no show and that would be the end of it

C'est moi Boudoir

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

As I said no need to name. I am a firm advocate of two sides of the coin. The one sided stories tend to out themselves after a bit of delving for fact's my point was it's a valid complaint if you get stood up... regardless of anything else.

Yes it is a valid point if she was a no show... "

But how do you know that it was or wasn't the case?

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Ohhhhhhhh yes now you're talking... I'll show you my whiney if you show me yours?

Oohhhhhhhhh it's a deal lol!!! "

Just out of curiosity what does your whiney look like?

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Just out of curiosity what does your whiney look like? "

Hmmmm what does my whiney look like??? ...... pretty much like all the other whineys on here!! Some are longer than others.

Some are quite sour due to their gripeyness.

Some are over-inflated.

But mine ...... yeah it's about average I woyld say

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Hmmmm what does my whiney look like??? ...... pretty much like all the other whineys on here!! Some are longer than others.

Some are over-inflated.

But mine ...... yeah it's about average I woyld say "

I'm thinking your whiney is doesn't get used much.. would I be right in thinking that?

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Some are over-inflated.

I'm thinking your whiney is doesn't get used much.. would I be right in thinking that? "

Not as much as one would like lol....... but I don't take it out on here, unlike others, to air in public lol. But I do alright

Dublin

"Name and shame????

Bit of a whine.

Some are over-inflated.

I'm thinking your whiney is doesn't get used much.. would I be right in thinking that?

Not as much as one would like lol....... but I don't take it out on here, unlike others, to air in public lol. But I do alright "

Actually I'm starting to get tired and I'm starting to feel my whiney so think I better sign off...

» Add a new message to this topic