FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > When you agree to swap face pics

When you agree to swap face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you agree to send face pics to someone and they send you one, camera kik'd. Do you have the nerve to not send one back and accuse the other person of lying about their age?

Been told I don't look 24 (body too developed lol) so they don't trust me and refuse to send a live pic back.

Not to brag but im no potato in the face department.

How do you stop being the one doing all the risk taking and people not holding up an agreement?

/rant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How is ur body too developed for a 24 yr old.

I had a way of ensuring the person that I met was who she claimed to be by requesting a unique and on the spot pose when sending a face pic ..... e.g. asked her to put her finger on the tip of her nose and I said that I would reciprocate...... worked a treat and ended up being a bit of fun.

"How is ur body too developed for a 24 yr old. "

I'm not sure? Top big? But what 24 year old doesnt look like a man?

Probably a nervous persons excuse to not have to send face pics live back.

They are meet verified so I'm not worried. But everything wss fine until they thought I was lying about my age.

Ironically I was below their lowest age limit of 25. So why would I even lie?

Ah fab! What can you do.

Onwards and upwards !

"How is ur body too developed for a 24 yr old.

They are meet verified so I'm not worried. But everything wss fine until they thought I was lying about my age.

Ah fab! What can you do.

Onwards and upwards ! "

Thats the attitude

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

You can send me a face pic anytime OP!

And.. very nicely “developed “ upper body you have too.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

[Removed by poster at 24/01/18 08:59:31]

"How is ur body too developed for a 24 yr old.

Ah fab! What can you do.

Onwards and upwards ! "

that's the attitude of your bang on...xx

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Well just be careful who you send facepics too.

Once sent my photo to someone who knew my parents.

"Well just be careful who you send facepics too.

Once sent my photo to someone who knew my parents. "

ooooooop not good x

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The lying about your age is just a cheap excuse. She's obviously not interested. There's always the risk that you won't get a face pic in return. Nothing you can do about.

On a other note I often get unsolicited face pics and some feel they should get one too in return. That's not going to happen.

I sent two face pics to women who asked for them after viewing my profile and one said I was baby faced and another said she didn't realise how young I was. I'm 26 and most people would put me at 23-24. Now I just won't send one unless I receive one. Don't think that's unfair at all. If someone asks for a face pic one should be sent back in my opinion

"I sent two face pics to women who asked for them after viewing my profile and one said I was baby faced and another said she didn't realise how young I was. I'm 26 and most people would put me at 23-24. Now I just won't send one unless I receive one. Don't think that's unfair at all. If someone asks for a face pic one should be sent back in my opinion "
does your pics come with or without the Smiley Love Heart just wondering lol xx

"I sent two face pics to women who asked for them after viewing my profile and one said I was baby faced and another said she didn't realise how young I was. I'm 26 and most people would put me at 23-24. Now I just won't send one unless I receive one. Don't think that's unfair at all. If someone asks for a face pic one should be sent back in my opinion does your pics come with or without the Smiley Love Heart just wondering lol xx"

The face pics are heavily snapchat filtered with loads of love hearts surrounding my face. Dunno why people think that makes me look childish haha

"I sent two face pics to women who asked for them after viewing my profile and one said I was baby faced and another said she didn't realise how young I was. I'm 26 and most people would put me at 23-24. Now I just won't send one unless I receive one. Don't think that's unfair at all. If someone asks for a face pic one should be sent back in my opinion does your pics come with or without the Smiley Love Heart just wondering lol xx

The face pics are heavily snapchat filtered with loads of love hearts surrounding my face. Dunno why people think that makes me look childish haha"

Haha

"I sent two face pics to women who asked for them after viewing my profile and one said I was baby faced and another said she didn't realise how young I was. I'm 26 and most people would put me at 23-24. Now I just won't send one unless I receive one. Don't think that's unfair at all. If someone asks for a face pic one should be sent back in my opinion does your pics come with or without the Smiley Love Heart just wondering lol xx

The face pics are heavily snapchat filtered with loads of love hearts surrounding my face. Dunno why people think that makes me look childish haha"

don't know why they would.....

Well I'm cursed with the baby face as well so I just have permanent stubble. I have no chance in growing a proper beard, but at least with the 1cm fuzz I have all over the chin stops me being asked for ID wherever I go.

No problem swapping face pics but don't when I get a random first message with one. I have asked for a second face pic when swapping if the face pic isn't in focus etc

Keep trying OP and someone for every one on here

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

there is a few female profiles there who suggest face pics in the profile content if messaging them. the biggest thing will screw anyone up on here is if you're not a photogenic person.

"Well I'm cursed with the baby face as well so I just have permanent stubble. I have no chance in growing a proper beard, but at least with the 1cm fuzz I have all over the chin stops me being asked for ID wherever I go."

I don't have a baby face, it's a youngish face but I wouldn't say baby haha I was last asked for I'd when I was 24 in Belfast so age is catching me haha

"there is a few female profiles there who suggest face pics in the profile content if messaging them. the biggest thing will screw anyone up on here is if you're not a photogenic person. "
that's it I'm the bloody worse for taken selfies one look at me and I'm shot down.....

The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie haha

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie haha"
good tips must remember that cheers x

"If you agree to send face pics to someone and they send you one, camera kik'd. Do you have the nerve to not send one back and accuse the other person of lying about their age?

Been told I don't look 24 (body too developed lol) so they don't trust me and refuse to send a live pic back.

How do you stop being the one doing all the risk taking and people not holding up an agreement?

/rant"

If I'm asking someone for a face pic I send mine with the request. If someone asks to see mine first, I expect them to send theirs with the request.

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie hahagood tips must remember that cheers x"

That tip wasn't for you. You don't need any tips. I'd say you'll look good regardless.

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie hahagood tips must remember that cheers x

That tip wasn't for you. You don't need any tips. I'd say you'll look good regardless. "

awe thanks but all tips greatly appreciated xx

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie hahagood tips must remember that cheers x

That tip wasn't for you. You don't need any tips. I'd say you'll look good regardless. awe thanks but all tips greatly appreciated xx"

Even the tip of my... Haha jk

"If you agree to send face pics to someone and they send you one, camera kik'd. Do you have the nerve to not send one back and accuse the other person of lying about their age?

/rant

If I'm asking someone for a face pic I send mine with the request. If someone asks to see mine first, I expect them to send theirs with the request. "

And I can never understand why they get all nasty if you say this to them? Anyone who demands a pic and then expects a pic from someone first before sending theirs isn't going to do it for me at a meet either. It's reflects that it's all about them.

That tip wasn't for you. You don't need any tips. I'd say you'll look good regardless. awe thanks but all tips greatly appreciated xx

Even the tip of my... Haha jk"

hmmmmmmmmm blushing now.....

Tipperary

/rant

If I'm asking someone for a face pic I send mine with the request. If someone asks to see mine first, I expect them to send theirs with the request.

And I can never understand why they get all nasty if you say this to them? Anyone who demands a pic and then expects a pic from someone first before sending theirs isn't going to do it for me at a meet either. It's reflects that it's all about them."

I have never gotten a message saying can I see a pic and there pic is attached to the message. I often find women want you to send a picture before they'll send one

/rant

And I can never understand why they get all nasty if you say this to them? Anyone who demands a pic and then expects a pic from someone first before sending theirs isn't going to do it for me at a meet either. It's reflects that it's all about them.I have never gotten a message saying can I see a pic and there pic is attached to the message. I often find women want you to send a picture before they'll send one "

I've a few on fab blocked because that was their approach and when question it they wouldn't consider sending theirs first. Quickest way to end conversation with me.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Well just be careful who you send facepics too.

Once sent my photo to someone who knew my parents. "

Ohh fook!!

Just reading through this ... I tend to not rush into face pics straight away., get a feel for someone. If that someone sent me a snapchat photo with hearts or flowers around them it'd be finished. Really not appropriate pics to send to a potential meet

You will find that this site is riddled with photo collectors who ask for photos but never send.

We've leant that much!

middle of nowhere

Each to their own but if I'm chatting to someone I like to know what they look like.

I'd never ask for pic straight away its always after chatting for awhile.

I shared pics with someone and they then threatened to use my pics in a nasty way. So you do have to be careful.

Don't know if this would help anyone but now when I share a face pic I send an original pic so I know who got them. If they are used or shared I always know the source.

"Each to their own but if I'm chatting to someone I like to know what they look like.

I shared pics with someone and they then threatened to use my pics in a nasty way. So you do have to be careful.

Don't know if this would help anyone but now when I share a face pic I send an original pic so I know who got them. If they are used or shared I always know the source. "

Very good last tip.

"Each to their own but if I'm chatting to someone I like to know what they look like.

Don't know if this would help anyone but now when I share a face pic I send an original pic so I know who got them. If they are used or shared I always know the source. "

Could also try using "Red Star OS", the system North Korea uses. While it is stuck in Korean and seems very simplified, it puts a hidden watermark on every file (so if stuff is leaked, they know exactly who did it).

Just hope you don't mind its' version of an antivirus. It constantly scans the harddrive for any censored material.

middle of nowhere

Don't know if this would help anyone but now when I share a face pic I send an original pic so I know who got them. If they are used or shared I always know the source.

Could also try using "Red Star OS", the system North Korea uses. While it is stuck in Korean and seems very simplified, it puts a hidden watermark on every file (so if stuff is leaked, they know exactly who did it).

Just hope you don't mind its' version of an antivirus. It constantly scans the harddrive for any censored material. "

Ehhh..I'll stick to what I know....

Just hope you don't mind its' version of an antivirus. It constantly scans the harddrive for any censored material. "

You can download photography watermarking apps from the play store for free.

Just hope you don't mind its' version of an antivirus. It constantly scans the harddrive for any censored material.

You can download photography watermarking apps from the play store for free."

That may be a tad easier, especially since it's unlikely you'd need to learn Korean.

/rant

And I can never understand why they get all nasty if you say this to them? Anyone who demands a pic and then expects a pic from someone first before sending theirs isn't going to do it for me at a meet either. It's reflects that it's all about them.I have never gotten a message saying can I see a pic and there pic is attached to the message. I often find women want you to send a picture before they'll send one "

Excuse me, I sent you mine and you sent yours back. It's quite a while ago, but it happened. I'd never ask to see someone without sending mine.

Tipperary

/rant

And I can never understand why they get all nasty if you say this to them? Anyone who demands a pic and then expects a pic from someone first before sending theirs isn't going to do it for me at a meet either. It's reflects that it's all about them.I have never gotten a message saying can I see a pic and there pic is attached to the message. I often find women want you to send a picture before they'll send one

Excuse me, I sent you mine and you sent yours back. It's quite a while ago, but it happened. I'd never ask to see someone without sending mine."

you're one person. what's a good habit imo to get into is sending your pic with mail. saves alot of time and hassle

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie haha"

OMG! Absolutely. It makes you look like a Bassett hound

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Oh that is a very smart idea!!

/rant

And I can never understand why they get all nasty if you say this to them? Anyone who demands a pic and then expects a pic from someone first before sending theirs isn't going to do it for me at a meet either. It's reflects that it's all about them.I have never gotten a message saying can I see a pic and there pic is attached to the message. I often find women want you to send a picture before they'll send one

Excuse me, I sent you mine and you sent yours back. It's quite a while ago, but it happened. I'd never ask to see someone without sending mine."

You're not a woman!

You're clearly a lady... As you just proved... You did send use first and correct in saying I responded x.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my response but it was referring to those who demand one without showing theirs first.

Thanks you guys for the responses!

We chatted for a while and the female of the couple was messaging me first over the past few days, wanting me to give it to her and talked about taking a day off work!

Im sure the couple were just nervous as they only had one meet.

And this was supposed to be her going alone .

Maybe hubby changed his mind because she talk to me was like she really wanted to make him watch a video of us. So I guess they are allowed to back out, no issue there. Oh well!

And too the ladies saying nice comments about me...my body is available it the convo flows.. and I'll just put a bag on my head

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Thanks you guys for the responses!

We chatted for a while and the female of the couple was messaging me first over the past few days, wanting me to give it to her and talked about taking a day off work!

Maybe hubby changed his mind because she talk to me was like she really wanted to make him watch a video of us. So I guess they are allowed to back out, no issue there. Oh well!

And too the ladies saying nice comments about me...my body is available it the convo flows.. and I'll just put a bag on my head

"

Never knock the old bag over the head trick it works well for me

middle of nowhere

"Thanks you guys for the responses!

Never knock the old bag over the head trick it works well for me "

You were it well Cj.

You should organise a paper bag party. With a big reveal at the end of the night.

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie haha

OMG! Absolutely. It makes you look like a Bassett hound "

Weird.. I actually like how I look in few selfies below face level

"The best selfies for me is when it's like 9am in summer in my kitchen where the sun is lighting it and the phone is at face level or above. Never take selfies with the phone below face level. The best looking people on the world would look bad with a below face level selfie haha

OMG! Absolutely. It makes you look like a Bassett hound

Weird.. I actually like how I look in few selfies below face level "

They do look hot, i must say

» Add a new message to this topic