FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Trying to connect

Trying to connect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm frustrated by the nature of this site.

A message gets deleted, or hopefully read, but without response.

Personally, I'd like to know why I failed to meet expectations.

Maybe I'm from a different Era, when people spoke to express feelings and thoughts.

If I've messed up, pls tell me why - don't just delete and discard - Think of the planet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been extremely lucky to have met some of the fantastic ladies on this site and 2 of them actually showed me their inbox - containing HUNDREDS of unopened messages. They explained that they don't have the time to even OPEN let alone read or reply to all the messages. Sometimes they get up to a hundred messages over the short period of a couple of days.

I used to get a bit frustrated at seeing my messages (that I took some time to write - never copied and pasted) opened and deleted or just deleted.

You just need to develop a sense of understanding about it and hang on in there. TRY not to take it personally too.

"I'm frustrated by the nature of this site.

Maybe I'm from a different Era, when people spoke to express feelings and thoughts.

If I've messed up, pls tell me why - don't just delete and discard - Think of the planet. "

Think of it this way, did your mail and profile stand out? There’s a million and one guys here chasing a thousand or so ladies. A lady joins and a few minutes later she posts a status about receiving 492 mails in ten minutes. They really can’t reply to every single one of them. Frustrating I know, however little they can do about it.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

What's for ya won't pass ya by

If I've messed up, pls tell me why - don't just delete and discard - Think of the planet.

Think of it this way, did your mail and profile stand out? There’s a million and one guys here chasing a thousand or so ladies. A lady joins and a few minutes later she posts a status about receiving 492 mails in ten minutes. They really can’t reply to every single one of them. Frustrating I know, however little they can do about it. "

This ......... I enquired as to why my mails were responded to when they were ...... and was told that every time there was something about my messages that grabbed their attention.

Don't be rude or crass but try to be original in what you are sending and also it pays to put some thought into your profile too.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Appreciate the comments. I am old school and look for positive / negative feedback.

Maybe then I'll meet the expectations of the ladies

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

If I've messed up, pls tell me why - don't just delete and discard - Think of the planet. "

--------------------------

If a woman opened your mail to read it, that puts you in the top 10% of the messages she read that day...

EVERY guy here has sent a message to see it unopened or deleted

Yes, it stings for a second but you move on, get meets, veris and more fun!

As Sarcy_me said there can be hundreds of messages and can be very overwhelming for women. When I first joined I would try and reply to everyone but then found I couldn't have a proper conversation with people. Then the ones that I did want to keep chatting with were stuck way down the end of the inbox and the only way to get to them is either spending forever replying to those who just messaged or just delete. So don't take it personal

I logged on this morning to 2 unread messages. That was unusual, normally there are none

OP, not every woman is inundated with messages, so keep doing your thing and hopefully someone will click with you

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I logged on this morning to 2 unread messages. That was unusual, normally there are none

OP, not every woman is inundated with messages, so keep doing your thing and hopefully someone will click with you "

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Look every lady has different likes and dislikes and you may not be everyone's cup of tea. The world would not be same.

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"What's for ya won't pass ya by "
love this saying

"I logged on this morning to 2 unread messages. That was unusual, normally there are none

OP, not every woman is inundated with messages, so keep doing your thing and hopefully someone will click with you "

I'm surprised, i think you're the coolest woman on here. Never read a comment from you and thought "ffs" haha

OP, not every woman is inundated with messages, so keep doing your thing and hopefully someone will click with you

I'm surprised, i think you're the coolest woman on here. Never read a comment from you and thought "ffs" haha "

What a lovely thing to say, thank you

Plenty ladies here arent flat out with lots of messages and i have sent a few messages to have had them deletedand been blocked as someone else said. Some will like you some wont just as in life.

"Plenty ladies here arent flat out with lots of messages and i have sent a few messages to have had them deletedand been blocked as someone else said. Some will like you some wont just as in life. "

I thought all the ladies here were flat out. It’s also mad that you’ve sent mail and had them deleted too. I suppose it goes to show that the stereotypical stuff you read on the forum isn’t necessarily gospel.

» Add a new message to this topic