FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > A question about oral

A question about oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, so ive never been able to climax by oral, i feel a bit awkward receiving maybe im not relaxing enough whats your experience, are you able to do it and how long does it usually take?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everyone can, so don't be self conscious about it. Why not enjoy it as it happens instead of wanting to skip to the climax?

I get bored! Then feel even more awkward! I figured i never had a "good one"

If you don't enjoy it to the point that it bores you, don't do it.

If heard a few guys say this. I love it and cum every time but it often takes like 30 mins or more.depends how worked up I am and so on.......

I would recommend you get your partner to give you oral just as you feel yourself about to cum....great feeling and I'm sure you won't have any trouble finishing

I don't usually, i prefer to give instead of receive, ive gotbthis notion that it would be an amazing orgasm! How long is the "normal" amount of time it takes? Am i just not giving it a chance?

"I don't usually, i prefer to give instead of receive, ive gotbthis notion that it would be an amazing orgasm! How long is the "normal" amount of time it takes? Am i just not giving it a chance? "

There is no normal time.im not joking when I say it's taken me 40 mins to him from oral.

It's mad,I can be just about to cum and then she changes rhythm or moves hand away or something and then it's like starting over again.

Defo give it time and try 69 it might help.....its worth the orgasm I can promise you that

40 minutes????? Sweet jesus! Ive definitely never given it a chance! Ha ha! Do women enjoy this 40 minutes?

I really enjoy it but it can take an age to cum purely from one although I’ve been proved wrong on that before lol They work best for me as part of foreplay only or to finish off.

I would get bored if the only thing was a BJ

Oral is fun but if it's not for you don't worry. There's so many other ways to make a man cum ..enjoy them. Don't sweat the oral stuff

you are not on your own with this one

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

Still include it in play ... there'll be a woman out there that will have patience, and bring you to climax

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

I would get bored if the only thing was a BJ "

Me too

"

I would get bored if the only thing was a BJ

Me too "

To be honest up until two weeks ago I never got anything off oral but a girl I'm seeing now has made me cum every time she went down. For some reason though I wouldn't like a girl down there more than 10 mins. Feels weird just lying there. I like to be in control haha.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Try to think of really naughty kinky stuff, let your imagination run wild while receiving oral. The only way I ever get there of I have to.

Your not alone. Loads of guys I know can't cum from oral.

I can but only when a hand is used simultaneously. It's no big deal just enjoy what feels good for you.

Ive developed a liking for it again. But would not want a guy to spend hours down there licking

I really should learn the difference between Oral and Aural or I’ll get myself in trouble!

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Some girls can go for ages play with her while she’s sucking you and feel her wetness I have found this works with helping a guy who can take some time

I think i need to be a bit more selfish about who gets the attention! Ha ha!!! All of a sudden feel like a bit if suky suky!!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You probably did not meet the right partner maybe. A long term partner who will get to know you inside out and hopefully make you Cum but don't worry about it . Lots of women and guys don't like oral . It's not for everyone .

Id rather give oral than receive, ah wellvsee how my next encounter goes! Ill give it a bit more effort! Thanks for the info and replies!

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I really should learn the difference between Oral and Aural or I’ll get myself in trouble! "

Not again! I've explained this to you...Aural is when you cum from me talking dirty and oral is when you cum by shutting me up

"I really should learn the difference between Oral and Aural or I’ll get myself in trouble!

Not again! I've explained this to you...Aural is when you cum from me talking dirty and oral is when you cum by shutting me up"

Ahhh.....

Now I understand!

So gagging IS good then!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I really should learn the difference between Oral and Aural or I’ll get myself in trouble! "

It's easy to tell the difference Fooey. Women absolutely love to give aural and 99% are proficient at it. Oral unfortunately does not have the same statistics, as verified by some of the male posters above

"I really should learn the difference between Oral and Aural or I’ll get myself in trouble!

It's easy to tell the difference Fooey. Women absolutely love to give aural and 99% are proficient at it. Oral unfortunately does not have the same statistics, as verified by some of the male posters above "

PMSL

Not again! I've explained this to you...Aural is when you cum from me talking dirty and oral is when you cum by shutting me up"

.... cracked me up

» Add a new message to this topic