FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Amsterdam - For women

Amsterdam - For women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hostheman1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Had my first experience of strolling around the Red Light District great atmosphere, what struck me was that there was very little entertainment for women, surely they could put a few guys on the windows aswell.

So the question that i am asking if there were men in view would any of u ladies avail of the service provided ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah we get them for free

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

I'd not avail of their service.

There is lots more to Amsterdam then just the red windows.

I would however go to a show or that, go shopping in the shops, hit the bars for the cheery beer & go to Van Gogh all day in Amsterdam.

By *hostheman1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Totally agree thats there so much more to the city did the Musems, Ann Franc etc it was just something that went trough my head, i suppose its true ye do get it for free

"I'd not avail of their service.

I would however go to a show or that, go shopping in the shops, hit the bars for the cheery beer & go to Van Gogh all day in Amsterdam."

dont forget the Rijksmuseum in rembrandtplein, plus plenty of top notch bars and sights other than the red light district

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

I would however go to a show or that, go shopping in the shops, hit the bars for the cheery beer & go to Van Gogh all day in Amsterdam.

dont forget the Rijksmuseum in rembrandtplein, plus plenty of top notch bars and sights other than the red light district"

Rijksmuseum always under renovation when we have been over so not been yet.

We love red light area don't stray to far out of it. Torture museum or sex museum are great. But bars with all their beers. Bones is one of my favourite bars there.

Why go there for women/men when we have it here so much cheaper & easier. Stag going into one female was 50 for 15 minutes.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

dont forget the Rijksmuseum in rembrandtplein, plus plenty of top notch bars and sights other than the red light district

Rijksmuseum always under renovation when we have been over so not been yet.

We love red light area don't stray to far out of it. Torture museum or sex museum are great. But bars with all their beers. Bones is one of my favourite bars there.

Why go there for women/men when we have it here so much cheaper & easier. Stag going into one female was 50 for 15 minutes. "

15mins! Jaysus that's 3 orgasms

"Had my first experience of strolling around the Red Light District great atmosphere, what struck me was that there was very little entertainment for women, surely they could put a few guys on the windows aswell.

So the question that i am asking if there were men in view would any of u ladies avail of the service provided ?"

lol that's assuming women want men as entertainment. I the female half happily shagged the female hookers in the red light district and was more than satisfied!!x

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

Belfast

How much they pay these days? Went in 93 on a bus!! They were after £25 back then, i was on yts £35 a week!! But looking was good enough at that age

[Removed by poster at 28/01/18 12:51:52]

Not sure how true it is but I once pondered this very same question whilst on a walking tour of the red light district and dam square , was told by the tour guide that there had been a section of men in the windows for ladies to purchase but that it had been mobbed by women and the local police shut it down .

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

I've a hotel room booked in the red light district. Maybe I should put some red film over the lights and open the curtains..

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I was a little inebriated at the time but I do recall walking down a street away from the red light area and there were windows in houses with a few guys and TV/TS folks. It would be to the right hand side of Dam Square but can't remember exactly where.

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Last time i was there i got chucked out for not looking at the bird on the bartop..... the place is just hilarious

» Add a new message to this topic