FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bras

Bras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkywife1981 OP   Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Where do you buy yours?

Looking for recommendations for good websites that have nice selections at decent prices.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Having had conversations about this many a time, first you should go to a proper ladies lingerie department and get correctly measured. I know a few ladies who recommend SD Kells I think it's called in Enniskillen for measuring and then suggestions on best bra's. The ladies were very happy with the choices and felt a lot better in their purchases.

Can't help with the online choices as I don't buy them but, once you have your correct measurements, should be easier

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Find Anne summers good they will measure you prices are ok..but very good value when they have a sale all original stock greatly reduced

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

If I could help you out kinky I would but the only cups I do use are for tea or coffee

By *inkywife1981 OP   Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"Find Anne summers good they will measure you prices are ok..but very good value when they have a sale all original stock greatly reduced"

Will check out, always assumed they just did novelty sex shop stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyday bras Tescos direct, New look, Asda ... Sexier M&S, free fitting then buy online... Lovehoney similar fit to M&S happy shopping

"Having had conversations about this many a time, first you should go to a proper ladies lingerie department and get correctly measured. I know a few ladies who recommend SD Kells I think it's called in Enniskillen for measuring and then suggestions on best bra's. The ladies were very happy with the choices and felt a lot better in their purchases.

Can't help with the online choices as I don't buy them but, once you have your correct measurements, should be easier "

Ahh come on JD leave this one to the girls, Yeah I know we both love taking them off ect, but surely leave the expertise to the women , lol.

Harry

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Having had conversations about this many a time, first you should go to a proper ladies lingerie department and get correctly measured. I know a few ladies who recommend SD Kells I think it's called in Enniskillen for measuring and then suggestions on best bra's. The ladies were very happy with the choices and felt a lot better in their purchases.

Can't help with the online choices as I don't buy them but, once you have your correct measurements, should be easier

Ahh come on JD leave this one to the girls, Yeah I know we both love taking them off ect, but surely leave the expertise to the women , lol.

Harry"

Merely relating female conversations and advice I've had to listen to while quaffing delicious Guinness in Blake's of the Hollow, across the road from SD Kells. Don't miss it if you go, as they won't let you in to the bra fitting section, I learned

Bras? Its scaffolding you need! Them boobs are massive! Congratulations!

Harry

Merely relating female conversations and advice I've had to listen to while quaffing delicious Guinness in Blake's of the Hollow, across the road from SD Kells. Don't miss it if you go, as they won't let you in to the bra fitting section, I learned "

When can I join in on the next , disscussion /fitting session lol? . Kells good ould town.I do like strong Meath ladies. They do hold a certain property .

Harry

Dunboyne & Dublin

Harry

Merely relating female conversations and advice I've had to listen to while quaffing delicious Guinness in Blake's of the Hollow, across the road from SD Kells. Don't miss it if you go, as they won't let you in to the bra fitting section, I learned

When can I join in on the next , disscussion /fitting session lol? . Kells good ould town.I do like strong Meath ladies. They do hold a certain property .

Harry"

Not Kells Harry. Enniskillen. Shop is called S.D. Kells and the pub, one of the oldest in Ireland, is across the road. Actually, for Fabbers ever travelling/staying there, it's worth noting that they have closed booths in the back and stay open until 2am weekends

Forgive me horse Kells is still a good wee town., I'm clearly not up to you're level here. The only thing I know about bras generally is getting them off. And yes I have a slight kink about them , but what hetro male doesn't?

Harry

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Forgive me horse Kells is still a good wee town., I'm clearly not up to you're level here. The only thing I know about bras generally is getting them off. And yes I have a slight kink about them , but what hetro male doesn't?

Harry"

Never mastered the pinch and twist removal myself Harry. It's why I always carry a scissors

BURN THE BRA!!

I actually hate wearing bras, but I find my most comfortable bras are from m@s and they measure you

Everyday ones from Debenhams.

Sexy ones emm... dont use at all or they not comfy. Lovehoney, some Pennys, Yandy, bondara

Depends on whether you ladies want to wear everyday use or is it for wearing out or is it part off the meet were your dressed to tease

Depends on whether you ladies want to wear everyday use or is it for wearing out or is it part off the meet were your dressed to tease

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"BURN THE BRA!!

I actually hate wearing bras, but I find my most comfortable bras are from m@s and they measure you "

BURN THE BRA

We actually love that u hate wearing bras

Evans is great for bras and love honey isn't bad at all got some lovely ones there

"Forgive me horse Kells is still a good wee town., I'm clearly not up to you're level here. The only thing I know about bras generally is getting them off. And yes I have a slight kink about them , but what hetro male doesn't?

Harry

Never mastered the pinch and twist removal myself Harry. It's why I always carry a scissors "

AAhhh yeah who do you think you are? Sean Connery, aka James Bond,lol

"I must be dreaming " one of his most memorable quotes, apon waking up from a bang on the head after being captured and hes approached by a Bond baddie beauty.

Harry

Nice ones Boux Avenue or really sexy stuff sparkling strawberry

» Add a new message to this topic