FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tips for a struggling fab user

Tips for a struggling fab user

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, this is my first forum post but I’ve been on the site a number of months. Really struggling to get talking with women or couples on here. I like to think I put effort into my messages but 99% of them are either ignores or deleted. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All your public profile pics are of your cock maybe a few torso pics etc you need to expand on your profile a.little bit. mine not great but i came from a couples profile so knew people already on here. most important u need to get verified try and get a coffee meet and then get yourself along to a meet and greet cold texting is much harder than face to face to org meets do not take it too serious or personal best of luck james

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

First off loose the cock pic as far as i rember and have been told women dont wana cock pic as ur profiler . Put a bit more effort into your profile too

Thanks for the tips. Changed around my photo album. Getting a coffee meet is easier said then done when I can’t even get a reply lol

I am sure one of the fab ladys in your area after reading your forum will meet up with u for a cofee or a nice cup of tea have a chat and start u on the wonderful rollercoaster that is fab

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Just hold in there. You made a good start with the pictures. Now look through the forums for meet and greets as they are a great place to see if you click with people.

Relax too.

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Time and patience

Put more effort into the pics and put some personalized content into your blurb

Appreciate all the advice, going to change up my bio on my profile and keep a look out for meet and greets, thanks again

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Take a look at some of the more successful male profiles and take a leaf out of their book with regard to pics and profile text. Then it's a case of be patient and be yourself. Posting on the forums gets you on the radar and lets others gauge your personality. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic