FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me but is age just a number.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Is it just me but is age just a number. "

Depends on the context.....is it for meets or just in general????

"Is it just me but is age just a number.

Depends on the context.....is it for meets or just in general????"

Meets. I feel u have young at heart people and some that are nearly in the ground.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well regarding only people's settings on here it comes down to a general preference. Plenty of exceptions to sterotypes, but it is an easy way to focus things.

By *ackpowerMan  over a year ago

blanch

Age is definitely just a number..

As long as the people Involved don't mind the age difference

"Well regarding only people's settings on here it comes down to a general preference. Plenty of exceptions to sterotypes, but it is an easy way to focus things."

Ye that's true Age isn't an issue for me but my settings are 23-45 but that's just my preference.....

Person 1: “I’m 30”

Person 2: “oh that’s great. You’re right in my ideal age range. We both find each other very attractive so let’s arrange to meet”

P1: “I’m actually only 29”

P2: “ok we can’t meet. I don’t find you attractive any more”

Said nobody ever.

Age is just a number if both people are comfortable with it, but I personally am not comfortable with meeting someone around the same age as my adult children. My upper age limit is probably more flexible, but that of course also depends on the other person involved.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I think it's different with each person if age is just a number. To me and my preferences it is important and it's not just a number. Like anything though people like their preferences to be respected. Some men only like thin women, I happen to like younger guys. I get shit all the time for politely saying no thank you, you're out of my age range. It's very annoying! I'm not slender at all and could you imagine if I kept hounding guys that prefer gym fit girls and saying... What?? That weight on the scale is only a number!!! Hahaha, I'd not get far with that argument. And I shouldn't. Preferences should be respected. To each their own. Having said that, I chat platonically with many guys out of my age range. That's why I don't filter out their messages. It's nice to have lots of chat buddies.

"I think it's different with each person if age is just a number. To me and my preferences it is important and it's not just a number. Like anything though people like their preferences to be respected. Some men only like thin women, I happen to like younger guys. I get shit all the time for politely saying no thank you, you're out of my age range. It's very annoying! I'm not slender at all and could you imagine if I kept hounding guys that prefer gym fit girls and saying... What?? That weight on the scale is only a number!!! Hahaha, I'd not get far with that argument. And I shouldn't. Preferences should be respected. To each their own. Having said that, I chat platonically with many guys out of my age range. That's why I don't filter out their messages. It's nice to have lots of chat buddies."

Haha love this especially the scales..!!!!!

"I think it's different with each person if age is just a number. To me and my preferences it is important and it's not just a number. Like anything though people like their preferences to be respected. Some men only like thin women, I happen to like younger guys. I get shit all the time for politely saying no thank you, you're out of my age range. It's very annoying! I'm not slender at all and could you imagine if I kept hounding guys that prefer gym fit girls and saying... What?? That weight on the scale is only a number!!! Hahaha, I'd not get far with that argument. And I shouldn't. Preferences should be respected. To each their own. Having said that, I chat platonically with many guys out of my age range. That's why I don't filter out their messages. It's nice to have lots of chat buddies."

And fair play 2 u. U shouldn't have 2 take shit from anyone. Everyone has there own choices and like. Happy Fabbing

"Is it just me but is age just a number. "

I think its individual prefernces thing.some dont mind age and some do

I wouldn't date 18yr olds and I wouldn't date 50yr olds but I'd meet them and have a fling or even just be friends. Dating wise its not just a number for me personally but for sex and friendship etc... It is.

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

This is an interesting one, our age preferences go up to 39, she has met and does meet and will meet men older than this BUT if we get a message saying I know I’m over or age is just a number we won’t meet. It shows from the outset that this person does not respect limits and boundaries. I’m of the opinion that “I’m only a year or two over your age limit” could easily turn into “I’ll only slip it in for a minute without a condom” or worse.

I once texted an amazing looking bi woman who clearly stated she was only looking for women and I said I understand that but keep me in mind if you ever want to go looking for males again and she received me warmly. We never did meet but if you like someone it's always worth a shot regardless of their settings. Just acknowledge you read their settings and be prepared to be told no or even ignored. Some girls are too hot not to try atleast haha

Great response too this. If i see a hot lady I will sometimes fab a pic. And then maybe a message I have had women say no. And i return with a nice polite message and sometimes I get a reply saying. Hey I seem nice fuck it lets see where this goes.

» Add a new message to this topic