FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Little help please

Little help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I could do with some advice please. Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what you think. I'm here a few months now and no meets. Be honest but kind. Thank you in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Hi all I could do with some advice please. Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what you think. I'm here a few months now and no meets. Be honest but kind. Thank you in advance."

To be fair I don't see much wrong with your profile ye have the basic stuff down ye have a few good pics looks good to me xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all I could do with some advice please. Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what you think. I'm here a few months now and no meets. Be honest but kind. Thank you in advance."

No meets but you’re meet verified? Hmmn

But you are verified ?

His verification summary is up now anyway. Maybe he means other meets.

I have the same problem, at least I think my profile is ok, but there is a certain luck of the draw.

Sometimes the people who catch your eye are not the folks who are interested in you. Can't find a couple who likes me for sure.

"Hi all I could do with some advice please. Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what you think. I'm here a few months now and no meets. Be honest but kind. Thank you in advance.

No meets but you’re meet verified? Hmmn"

Sorry yea that was months ago nothing since.

"His verification summary is up now anyway. Maybe he means other meets.

I have the same problem, at least I think my profile is ok, but there is a certain luck of the draw.

Sometimes the people who catch your eye are not the folks who are interested in you. Can't find a couple who likes me for sure. "

Yea your right. I've had no interest in months.

Sometimes the people who catch your eye are not the folks who are interested in you. Can't find a couple who likes me for sure.

Yea your right. I've had no interest in months."

Just hang in there and get to know people on the forums and show off your personality a bit

Just hang in there and get to know people on the forums and show off your personality a bit"

Thanks I will

Just hang in there and get to know people on the forums and show off your personality a bit"

Thanks I will

Your profile looks fine to me

I'm sure you will get a few meets soon

Sometimes I think people come onto fab and can get meets at the drop of a hat

But alot of people like to build up a wee connection chatting first

Good luck xx

Profile looks grand buddy. keep an eye out on the forums for meet and greets and look to get invited. Best of luck

Dude it just depend I was here before and had a meet within 3 day join back up and seem to be much harder to gt meets this time around it just depend on finding a genuine person and just because there verified don't mean the genuine either so just be careful happen me twice and no one showed up fr the meet was really piss!!!...

Thank you all for your help. I'll take your advice and stay at it.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Dude it just depend I was here before and had a meet within 3 day join back up and seem to be much harder to gt meets this time around it just depend on finding a genuine person and just because there verified don't mean the genuine either so just be careful happen me twice and no one showed up fr the meet was really piss!!!..."

Maybe you should change your pic? You look like you are about to do a weewee

By *r. medMan  over a year ago

dublin.

I dont get alot of interest..but had a few meets. Might just take time. And if your messaging..always be polite and easy going. Good luck .

G.

» Add a new message to this topic