FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Haveing a rant

Haveing a rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'v said this before on my profile, a lot of couples here treat us single guys like crap, ye add us as friends then we send ye a message. And what happens it's fucking deleted with out even a reply, whats the fucking story with that. Ye give out about us writeing one liners but we could write a shaging essay and ye'd still treat us like a piece of shit stuck to the bottom of ur shoe. I cant stand pure fucking ignorance show us some bit of respect after all we all eat and shit the same.... Phew im happy i got that of my chest, haveing a crap day so had to take it out one hahahahahaha, bring on the nasty reply's im fucking ready for ye (load's up shot gun)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

everyone is in the same boat it just dont happen to singles, if it annoys you that much just defriend block and move on..But also remember that single females and couples would prob have alot more mails etc so have a wider choice to pick from if they wish to meet single males..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"everyone is in the same boat it just dont happen to singles, if it annoys you that much just defriend block and move on..But also remember that single females and couples would prob have alot more mails etc so have a wider choice to pick from if they wish to meet single males.."

seven swears, not that's what I call having a rant

Couple 1234 i understand that cpls do get an awful lot of mail, but as i said they inv me and i message them, only to see that they have read it and deleted it, why not chat 1st then inv as friend as us singles have to do

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

they could of added just to have a look see if they liked what they seen, dont take it bad just block them and move on dude its the best way

I agree with your post I think Guys get a hard time no matter what....not all single males are bad..weve found single girls and cpls are worse than single males ...single girls lead you on for a 3sum and then delete mails whats that about and as for some cpls theyre the same, they as for face pics and swop theirs back then when you say name the date to meet they delete the mail and fall of the face of the planet....keep searching mate and you will find fun and my advice is to treat everyone the same.....jilly xxx

I love single guys - if only there were more of them

"I love single guys - if only there were more of them "

so do i,but i couldnt eat a whole one

Well missy its a pity ur so far away boohoo

"I love single guys - if only there were more of them "

+1

Now missy and usee iv got a sneaky feeling ye have no problem getting single guys, ye have the pick of the bunch lol

"I love single guys - if only there were more of them

so do i,but i couldnt eat a whole one"

No but Id die trying

[Removed by poster at 10/10/11 13:52:46]

[Removed by poster at 11/10/11 13:53:13]

We feel your pain fuckbudies

Were some of the peeps who dont except male off single guys, there is some 100% genuine guys out there but there's a lot of wanks to, if guys had better profiles put more effort in im sure you'd get a lot more peeps wanting to meet, no pics or bad pics,profiles that say nothin isnt a great way to start if your looking to meet anyone.you only get what you put in to it guys, not a lot and you'l get not a lot.

anyway happy hunting..

we get lots of emails from single guys reply to most even if its no thanx but as soon as we see a moan on profile page we move on ,try being positive moans are such a turn off!

I absolutley agree. I just dont understand it, the level of ignorance is unbefuckinglievable. Its more than couples, plenty of ignorant singles on here too, how hard is it to reply even if their not into ya just have the FUCKING BALLS to say so

» Add a new message to this topic