FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Depression

Depression

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustful desires OP   Couple  over a year ago

Are there any other fabbers on here suffering from this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No doubt there are. It’s more common that most realise. There’s not enough support in the community for people with depression and many doctors just prescribe tablets and say come back in three months. Head up anyway my friend.

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Are there any other fabbers on here suffering from this "

Yes there most definitely are. I've been living with this since i was a teenager. You can learn to live with it. You can learn to spot the downward spiral and take steps to help yourself. But most important thing to remember, ITS OK TO NOT BE OK!

Hope you come out the other end soon OP

Sugar x

Thank you x

This is a very common problem in Ireland in the last number of yrs,more and more people are presenting with depression and like was said previously most doctors just prescribe medication. In most cases these can help but it doesnt get to the root of the problem so therefore most that have had it will present with it again unfortunetly. The help just isnt there for people and the people who do qualify for further help majority of the time dont want it because they believe there is nothing wrong

"This is a very common problem in Ireland in the last number of yrs,more and more people are presenting with depression and like was said previously most doctors just prescribe medication. In most cases these can help but it doesnt get to the root of the problem so therefore most that have had it will present with it again unfortunetly. The help just isnt there for people and the people who do qualify for further help majority of the time dont want it because they believe there is nothing wrong"

Very true

By *ot n flirty nowCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Iv been there,hits like a steam train,it's like trying to climb out of a bottomless pit,it's horrible but there is help out there,talking really helps especially to loved ones Who you thrust,plenty of people suffer from this so never feel ashamed because it's an illness & there is a way to help cure & control it,you l find what s best for you...take care

I do hope u are ok op,it is difficult to understand it unless u have had it or been close to somebody who has it. Dont ever be afraid to speak about it and speak to people everybody is there to listen and try help in any way they can.

This is the first time I have spoken/written about it

By *icey55Man  over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

"This is the first time I have spoken/written about it"

It's good to talk to someone about it. a problem shared.....

Best of luck op

A step in the right direction then op,its harder to deal with it on your own

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

That was really brave of you to share something like that. It's really hard. I know. I suffer from depression as well. But everytime you share it, it will feel a tiny bit lighter. I'm so glad you said it today. Be well xx

As others have said op, talking is great and there is help out there, if you know where to go

If you don't feel like you are being heard or not getting the help you need shout and keep shouting until someone listens. I often hear people saying tomorrow will be better... Well let's be honest sometimes tomorrow isn't better.. But that day does come and things don't seem as crap. It takes a very brave and strong person to put up with the crap that depression throws at them every day so op let the fact that you posted this thread be your little triumph for today. Be kind to yourself because you deserve it xx

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah its very common on here.

It's very common in general, and its rampant among men.

Don't expect any help, do things the right way your whole life and the government will spit on you for it while handing the money out to everyone else.

It affects one in four people. Unfortunately support is lacking in this country. Show up to your GP and the only help they can offer is medication and a long waiting list for public Councilling. The only suggestions I could make is get on that waiting list. Go private while your waiting if you can. Talk to someone who understands. Avoid reading the news. Avoid watching the news. If you can’t fix a problem in the world you don’t really need to know about it. Avoid negative people and negative situations. Eat healthy and often. Don’t under sleep and certainly don’t over sleep. Set reachable realistic goals for your week ahead. If a task seems too much stop it and do something that comes automatically to you. When your mind is ready you’ll return to the difficult task.

Most importantly. Talk.

These things help.

I’m a one in four.

Thanks everybody maybe now that I am opening up about it things will start to get better

Always here if you need to chat I'm open and non judgemental.

"This is the first time I have spoken/written about it

It affects one in four people. Unfortunately support is lacking in this country. Show up to your GP and the only help they can offer is medication and a long waiting list for public Councilling. The only suggestions I could make is get on that waiting list. Go private while your waiting if you can. Talk to someone who understands. Avoid reading the news. Avoid watching the news. If you can’t fix a problem in the world you don’t really need to know about it. Avoid negative people and negative situations. Eat healthy and often. Don’t under sleep and certainly don’t over sleep. Set reachable realistic goals for your week ahead. If a task seems too much stop it and do something that comes automatically to you. When your mind is ready you’ll return to the difficult task.

Most importantly. Talk.

These things help.

I’m a one in four. "

Excellent advice, to which I would add a few things:

Avoid alcohol, it's a depressant.

Exercise regularly, even if it's just a walk, especially outdoors. If depression is worse in winter, it may be seasonal, the dark, cloudy Irish winters are a factor. A light box may help.

Focus on positive things in your life and find things to be grateful for every day.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

H.O.P.E

Hold On Pain Ends

There a simple few steps that you can take

Simple stuff

Get out - go walking

Try not to talk to yourself - easier said that done

Make a well being box - it’s a box that you add things that make you smile, happy memory items ( pictures and physical items ). It just breaks that downer feelings.

TALK TO A FRIEND -

Trust me the well being box is brillant

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

I am susceptible to bouts of it from time to time. When home life and work life gets too much.

More pressure than anything else.

First step is to see your GP. Yes there may be medication prescribed initially, but that's ok. It helps with getting it under control.

Counselling is key I feel, gives you coping mechanisms to deal with day to day life.

PM if you ever want to chat.

Xxx

Depression affects a huge amount of people, me included. My GP was amazing, kept me for an hour and wasn't bothered others had to wait. 2 yrs on meds now meds gone and all under control with lots of exercise. Go see your doc and start on the road to feeling good again. Well done for recognising the problem

I've been living with depression for over 40 years. I am currently on meds and have been for about 5 years now, I think. I used to be in a rush to come off them, but I've decided that if need be I will continue to take them for as long as I need to. I also have a counsellor, I waited about 8 or 9 months for my first appointment. It has really helped me.

The advice given above about exercise and avoiding alcohol etc is good solid advice. The other thing I would say is, no matter how bad things are and no matter how bad you feel, there are good things in your life, you have a lot to be thankful for. Focus as much as you can on the positive. Better days always come. No matter how bad today is, or this week is, there will be better times. Be kind to yourself, sometimes we forget that we need that from ourselves.

I hope your dark days brighten. X

Auld rover still pays me a visit every once in a while.

If it’s an actual ‘thing’ that’s causing it, you need to leave the ‘thing’ behind. You won’t change it, you can only change the way you deal with it. Feel free to pm. I can give you an insight into how I deal with it .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I don't suffer but a close pal of mine does . It's a horrible disease . When she is up she is grand but when she is down nothing worse and have to help her out of it .

By *r_sunny_south_eastMan  over a year ago

wexford

Diagnosed in 2015 but think I had been suffering for a lot longer. Antidepressants didn't help me but counselling was brilliant.

Much better these days between that and almost daily exercise, and talking to people. Meditation is brilliant too!

By *K430Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Fortunately no , but have a very good friend who does , difficult to comprehend what he is going through at times ,particularly when he is at his darkest , extremely tough on the whole family, when he's really not feeling well it's terrible

Most importantly. Talk.

These things help.

I’m a one in four. "

To add to all of the above, Exercise whatever amount tends to help.. be it a walk, a run or gym, if and when you can manage it try squeeze some in, it does help...

Talk about it to as many people and as many ways you can. Friends, family, colleagues if you can. Even on here through a forum, pm etc. The act of talking through what you are going through can uncloud your thoughts a bit better. There is always light at the end of a tunnel no matter how dark it may seem

Most importantly. Talk.

These things help.

I’m a one in four.

To add to all of the above, Exercise whatever amount tends to help.. be it a walk, a run or gym, if and when you can manage it try squeeze some in, it does help..."

Natural endorphins. I mountain bike solo. Exercise and a bit of personal time to square away issues. I’d have the worries of the world on me but an hour up the mountains and I feel like a new man.

"Diagnosed in 2015 but think I had been suffering for a lot longer. Antidepressants didn't help me but counselling was brilliant.

Much better these days between that and almost daily exercise, and talking to people. Meditation is brilliant too! "

You should take this for a spin. See what you think. http://www.beaumont.ie/media/Active_PMR_2.mp3

The first time you speak about it it the first step on the road to recovery. It's the hardest step to take. And realising there is something not quite right is hard to do. Well done. There is help out there in many forms. Keep talking it's a huge help

By *uriouscouplexxx500Couple  over a year ago

centre

"H.O.P.E

Hold On Pain Ends"

By *r_sunny_south_eastMan  over a year ago

wexford

"Diagnosed in 2015 but think I had been suffering for a lot longer. Antidepressants didn't help me but counselling was brilliant.

Much better these days between that and almost daily exercise, and talking to people. Meditation is brilliant too!

You should take this for a spin. See what you think. http://www.beaumont.ie/media/Active_PMR_2.mp3"

Thanks folks, I do the bodyscan meditation a lot it's genuinely helpful!

You should take this for a spin. See what you think. http://www.beaumont.ie/media/Active_PMR_2.mp3

Thanks folks, I do the bodyscan meditation a lot it's genuinely helpful! "

Every little helps man.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

On medication for the last year.was going through hell.loosing family friends very down .went to aware and found out that there were more than me feeling like this .medication has given me back my life .feel good and going and doing ordinary things again .Don't be afraid to ask for help

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

I work in mental health and depression is more prevalent than most people care to admit , we dont like to talk anout it, its more and more common now amongst our young , the services cant cope with demand and most gp’s have neither the time or knowledge to deal with it , its important to know that its ok not to be ok, but its more important to talk and seek help, talking about it is a major major step in getting that help

This is gonna sound like a right stupid question but how do you know if you have depression?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

When a person is deep down in the dept of depression . It's horrible watching them and takes a lot to get them up out of it . I help a friend who say if not for me she would be in the gorman . Mad house . all I can do is just be there for her .

"This is gonna sound like a right stupid question but how do you know if you have depression?"

Not a stupid question at all.

Depression comes in many forms. Personally I feel like someone is stood on my chest. I can’t get enough air in my lungs. I’m tired, irritable, have conversations in my head that will never take place. Kinda like ‘if they do this then I’m gonna say that and then they’ll say this and then I’ll do that’

I find it hard to concentrate, lose interest in things I love to do. Sometimes feel nothing but dispare, some times feel ok when I can feed off positive people. Sometimes feel those around me would benefit from me not being here. I might be constantly tired, I might not be able to sleep. It comes in many different forms. These are just things that happen to me

"This is gonna sound like a right stupid question but how do you know if you have depression?

Depression comes in many forms. Personally I feel like someone is stood on my chest. I can’t get enough air in my lungs. I’m tired, irritable, have conversations in my head that will never take place. Kinda like ‘if they do this then I’m gonna say that and then they’ll say this and then I’ll do that’

I find it hard to concentrate, lose interest in things I love to do. Sometimes feel nothing but dispare, some times feel ok when I can feed off positive people. Sometimes feel those around me would benefit from me not being here. I might be constantly tired, I might not be able to sleep. It comes in many different forms. These are just things that happen to me "

Thanks for that. I go through lots of those things. Just thought it was natural and happened to everyone. Never had the standing on the chest feeling but I do identify with the rest. Guess I should seek some help?

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Great to see so many people responding so positively about this.

It's a dark hole that one needs to get out of.

"This is gonna sound like a right stupid question but how do you know if you have depression?

I find it hard to concentrate, lose interest in things I love to do. Sometimes feel nothing but dispare, some times feel ok when I can feed off positive people. Sometimes feel those around me would benefit from me not being here. I might be constantly tired, I might not be able to sleep. It comes in many different forms. These are just things that happen to me

Thanks for that. I go through lots of those things. Just thought it was natural and happened to everyone. Never had the standing on the chest feeling but I do identify with the rest. Guess I should seek some help?"

I suppose a difficult part of depression is accepting the fact that you are. We all tend to blame our feelings on someone or something. It’s true that something or someone can trigger depression and when it happens we dig the hole deeper and deeper by ourselves. I would suggest a visit to the doctor. They’ll follow a questionnaire and determine from your answers your state of mind. There’s no shame in medication but if you really are feeling depressed counselling works wonder for some and works hand in hand with the medication.

Thanks for that. I go through lots of those things. Just thought it was natural and happened to everyone. Never had the standing on the chest feeling but I do identify with the rest. Guess I should seek some help?

I suppose a difficult part of depression is accepting the fact that you are. We all tend to blame our feelings on someone or something. It’s true that something or someone can trigger depression and when it happens we dig the hole deeper and deeper by ourselves. I would suggest a visit to the doctor. They’ll follow a questionnaire and determine from your answers your state of mind. There’s no shame in medication but if you really are feeling depressed counselling works wonder for some and works hand in hand with the medication. "

Thanks

I'd imagine there a lot of people on a site like this have depression and quite possibly use this as a numbing mechanism to their pain. It's an awful thing to live with. Nobody feels like it is something that will hit them personally and many remain in denial of it for years for myriad reasons.

Self shame.. shame on a family who don't understand mental health.. the burden to "man up" or it's only in your head.. "be strong" type of comments do not help at all and these are unfortunately the default responses of loved ones/friends who are bot aware how to be there for someone with depression.

I've not read through the thread so excuse me if I am rehashing points already made.

There are certain predictors that make it much more likely to have depressive tendencies. For anyone into researching the effects of childhood traumatic events I suggest googling to find out what your ace study score is (adverse childhood exoeriences). A fascinating study was conducted on this and is very interesting to look at the figures derived from it.

I think depression is about being honest with yourself first of all and the struggles being more than just a bad day. It can be devastating to admit that you can't just flick a switch into happiness as people might suggest.

Depression skews perspective

It can zap the energy and life in people. It is krypton to motication. It is a viscious circle. It is as I already suggested often badlt advised by people with good intentions.

Often someone with depressiin doesn't want to be pandered to.. they don't want someone to give them an immediate fix to their problems.. they will often find more solace in the friend who will promjse to sit with them non judgementally in thw dark rather than trying to force them into the light.

The steps need to be taken when someone is ready. There is no 1 magic potion to fix depression for everyone.

I think some doctors partucularly old school are very quick to medicate. Counselling can be a massive benefit if willing to fully engage with it and of course there also needs to be a click with a counsellor to make the most of the sessions. Meditation and bodyscans are a very powerful mechanism in dealing with depression for many.

Meditation isn't what many people think it is either. It isn't about clearing your mind of all thoughts. It is essentially giving yourself the power to observe your own thoughts in a way that they do not identify you as a person. It is about being aware of the transient nature of thoughts and feelings. Recognising in our bodies where certain emotions manifest themselves. The link between the nervous system in the body and the mind are intrinsically linked. Often our bodies are aware of emotion in the subconscious before our mind recignises the emotions in conscious thought.

Hoping anyone who is struggling with their mental health is seeking help. It is hard to admit but easier to cope with once you get the correct help.

Ir is ok to not be ok. There is no obligation to put on a happy face for the comfort of those who cannot be honest with their own feelings. Life is a once off unpredictable rollercoaster with no rewind or pause button. Be kind to yourself folks x

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Good luck OP. Try and get out and be active if you can. Push your GP to help and don’t be afraid to open up to them.

If you can join a support group that’s a big help and try to seek out a good counselling service. It’s worth it’s weight in gold. Try not to slip back into old habits, which is easier said than done.

We always try to fix a way to change the way I feel about myself. Acceptance is key coupled with breaking down the moment of trouble into manageable chunks of time. Then the feeling of doing something positive in a set period starts to quickly build up and helps shift the mood again. Simple yet effective for me.

I’ll let you know when I figure out how to turn off Fabs.

Sending hugs OP x

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Great to see so many people responding so positively about this.

It's a dark hole that one needs to get out of. "

And it's good to see people talking openly about it and offering help and support to each other.

By *aggamuffin7Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

"This is gonna sound like a right stupid question but how do you know if you have depression?"

Good question op and well done for opening up about it. I can identify with cjfans question because I've been asking myself that for 2 or 3 years. I didn't know if what I was feeling was normal or signs of depression. I think its depression so i changed my dead end job in january (at least one cause of the problem) and I feel a little better but I know it's still lurking in the background. There's other things I know I have to face but I guess it's one step at a time.

Taking the next step just made an appointment to see gp today I have to say a huge thanks to all the posters on here for the advice and good wishes you will never know how much this meant to me Hugs to you all and I mean that

You are very welcome!!

"Taking the next step just made an appointment to see gp today I have to say a huge thanks to all the posters on here for the advice and good wishes you will never know how much this meant to me Hugs to you all and I mean that "

Good for you xxx

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Taking the next step just made an appointment to see gp today I have to say a huge thanks to all the posters on here for the advice and good wishes you will never know how much this meant to me Hugs to you all and I mean that "

Best of luck op. Can't add any wisdom as what's been said here has it covered. Day's like today are rare on the forum's but it highlights the benefits of it. Well done all who bravely shared and supported.

By *peeddateMan  over a year ago

Armagh

Really interesting post.

Hope you get yourself sorted OP.

Some really good feedback from many.

Thanks for the insight as throws whole light onto things.

A problem shared is a problem halved and all that.

Can relate to much of what people have posted above.

Look after yourselves everyone.

First well done for opening up. I also get bouts of depression. It's not fun and not easy. There has been some great advice here. Talking is the best thing anyone can do especially if your lucky enough to have a friend you can be 100% honest and open with. We ALL have someone like that. Yes it's true the doctors hands are tied to how much they can help you. If your like me and the drugs he gives you don't either work or just leave you too numb. Then you need to find something else. What has help me alot is "and please don't judge me" CBD. It has helped me SO much. It keeps me from having panic attacks and keeps me level headed with out making me foggy or numb. I can feel the world without feeling overwhelmed. If you want to know where and who's I get please feel free to message me privately. I say privately because I don't want anyone to think I'm just here to promote it. And just remember you are loved even if you don't feel it there are people who do love you and care about you xoxo

By *rchon12Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Definitely suffering from some symptoms right now. Looking forward to the end of of winter which usually helps. It’s horrible though

Have suffered from depression with a long time now. It’s got so bad at one stage that I took an overdose only for my housemate to come in from nights to find me on the floor with two bottles of whiskey and aloud of drugs. My liver was failing and was in hospital for nearly two weeks. But the is light at the end of the tunnel. I went to a counselor and it honestly was the best thing i had every drink me in my life. Every going week for a number of years after till June nearly two years ago now. My best friend took his own life because of depression and my dad died a few months on after that. Things got worse again but I was still able to go see the help I needed to grieve and also get the help I needed. As a man it does that an awful lot to open up about what your feeling. The hardest part is talking but after you do it it’s like a weight lifting from our shoulders. ITS Ok NOT TO BE OK. But there is LIGHT AT THE END IF THE TUNNEL. Hope my experience helps someone.

I agree but i also think there is a lot off people here quick to judge , if you have nothing positive to say , say nothing

im not a doctor by any means but if any body needs to pm anything in confidence without judgement feel free and id like do same

the lows are very low indeed

By *arc678Man  over a year ago

Wicklow

I have lived with it for the last 10 years approx. I don't actually say i ever "suffer" from it....Can hit you when u least expect it ( Churchill called it The Black Bear)...It's one day at a time......And that's all I do.....I work in Sales... Probably not the best career choice when it cums to Ups and Downs....

By *onygirl19Woman  over a year ago

co dublin

I got hit really really really hard recently after being much better for nearly a year . I’d actually forgotten how bad it was when it was bad . I’d been suffering from depression most of my adult life but it got way worse after having a child 11 years ago , and over the years it got worse and worse until my life became unbearable . I’m actually finding it difficult to go into the details of what happened next but last April I got some help ( counselling and reflexology believe it or not) , the reflexology helped balance my hormones and I began to feel normal for the first time in nearly a decade . The counsellor thinks I was suffering undiagnosed post natal depression , probably triggered by the underlying depression that was already there . Then of course pre menopause was a factor , and I really seemed to be badly affected by unbalanced hormones . But as I said was finally feeling normal with very regular treatments . I think the recent bad bout was because of drinking more over Christmas . Thankfully feeling better again and keeping up the reflexology. Hmmm ,,, I might just treat myself to a counselling session soon too .

Thank you OP for being so open as to your depression and also all the positive feedback from other fabbers.You are not alone in your suffering. Stay strong and god bless you.

Beginning to see some light today

"Beginning to see some light today "

I'm so happy to read this xxx

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

As others have said it's a common thing, much more so than is realised for many reasons, we all have our own

One of the most important ways to combat it is to find the way to change our negitive self talk to more positive self talk, talking to skilled helpers can be a good way to start doing that

A belated well said

After being well for some time the cloud really came back today with a vengance its just so bad atm

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Brilliant post on here . Its not talked about enough i suffer from anxiety and depression . But as alot have said its ok to not be ok . It needs to be made more aware cause youd be suprised how many people hide it as they think its a bad thing or people will look at them different . There is so many different apps and therapys to help deal with this . #bepositive #lovelife#itsoktonotbeok#itsgoodtotalk .

It does tend to catch you unawares and often for no apparent reason.Like blackness suddenly descending without warning. I know its easy to say but besides everything else activity can help to lift it. I hope you feel better soon. It will pass.

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I know how it is been suffering bad this past year. It's been/is tough

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

I've suffered it since I been a young child its an awful illness to have but I manage it the best I can

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

All great advice from posters. Most have already covered what I'm about to say but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway....don't underestimate medication from your GP, exercise, exercise, exercise and counselling.

But sometimes it's worth the effort and cost to find a councillor that you click with, that was like finding the holy grail for me.

Yes I do it's terrible illness my friends girlfriend committed suicide last week due to suffering badly with it left her little girl behind and my uncle has taking bad turn with its wicked illness but I think there's more awareness bout it now and more people talking about it

"After being well for some time the cloud really came back today with a vengance its just so bad atm

"

Sorry to hear this. It's horrible, but you know from past experience that it passes again. Feel the pain, cry if you need to, and let it out. I hope it passes soon, but in the meantime cut yourself slack where you can, and be kind to yourself. Keep talking. X

"All great advice from posters. Most have already covered what I'm about to say but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway....don't underestimate medication from your GP, exercise, exercise, exercise and counselling.

But sometimes it's worth the effort and cost to find a councillor that you click with, that was like finding the holy grail for me. "

And then more exercise. I swear you will be amazed. You only need to walk. No need for gym or jogging or sweating. Resolve to try and walk 15 min a day or two hours a week for starters and YOU will feel much better. Then keep it up!

"All great advice from posters. Most have already covered what I'm about to say but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway....don't underestimate medication from your GP, exercise, exercise, exercise and counselling.

But sometimes it's worth the effort and cost to find a councillor that you click with, that was like finding the holy grail for me.

And then more exercise. I swear you will be amazed. You only need to walk. No need for gym or jogging or sweating. Resolve to try and walk 15 min a day or two hours a week for starters and YOU will feel much better. Then keep it up!"

yeah I go for walks it helps

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

"Yes I do it's terrible illness my friends girlfriend committed suicide last week due to suffering badly with it left her little girl behind and my uncle has taking bad turn with its wicked illness but I think there's more awareness bout it now and more people talking about it "

I'm so sorry to hear that about your friends gf keep a close eye on him. I've lost a few friends to suicide.

People still don't fully understand mental health coz they look at the person who could be jolly nd appear happy on the outside but r broken on the inside.

Also never be ashamed if you have to go to hospital for a while so you can get the help nd support that you need

"Yes I do it's terrible illness my friends girlfriend committed suicide last week due to suffering badly with it left her little girl behind and my uncle has taking bad turn with its wicked illness but I think there's more awareness bout it now and more people talking about it

I'm so sorry to hear that about your friends gf keep a close eye on him. I've lost a few friends to suicide.

People still don't fully understand mental health coz they look at the person who could be jolly nd appear happy on the outside but r broken on the inside.

Also never be ashamed if you have to go to hospital for a while so you can get the help nd support that you need "

yeah was up with him today was very quiet gutted for him and his sweet girlfriend so sad her little girl as well it's heartbreaking . Yeah trying get my uncle to go to clinic at moment he's refusing very hard on my auntie hopefully can talk sense into him soon

Thanks for the kind advice

Hugs to all xx

» Add a new message to this topic