FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Weekend away

Weekend away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckthis OP   Couple  over a year ago

northern ireland

Anyone help a girl out .... anniversary in March and we’re looking a weekend getaway somewhere ! Any one any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

There’s a place in Cork Cottages for Couples, they have some lovely stuff I’ve heard it’s gorgeous

northern ireland

Really , thank you girl ! I’ll have a snoop see what they’re like ! Thanks for the response x

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Hot tubs and jacuzzis I’ve been wanting to go for years

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about lusty beg?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Anyone help a girl out .... anniversary in March and we’re looking a weekend getaway somewhere ! Any one any ideas ?

Thanks in advance "

Some fabulous weekend break offers in locations all over the country on dealrush at the moment valid until end of April... everything from hotels to holiday cottages. Its my first port of call for accommodation when I'm travelling to events

northern ireland

[Removed by poster at 28/02/18 09:27:01]

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It depends what you guys are after. Castle Leslie in Monaghan is great and very romantic with individual rooms and very historical. One room has a beautiful roll top bath and the food is beautiful. There is a modern room available and the bathroom has great lighting. Or there’s the Hodson Bay in Athlone as they do an Adults only part of the hotel, floor to ceiling window and jacuzzi in the room. There are things to do around both but great to stay in the rooms. If pushing the boat out Ashfird Castle speaks for itself and I loved it but expensive. Also worth a look Lough Eske Castle and Farnham Estate and closer to Home Slieve Donard. Hope you have a great time where ever you go

northern ireland

"Hot tubs and jacuzzis I’ve been wanting to go for years "
sounds exactly what I’m looking for x

northern ireland

"Anyone help a girl out .... anniversary in March and we’re looking a weekend getaway somewhere ! Any one any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Some fabulous weekend break offers in locations all over the country on dealrush at the moment valid until end of April... everything from hotels to holiday cottages. Its my first port of call for accommodation when I'm travelling to events "

Never heard of that site but I’ll have a we look thank you

Only around Ireland OP or would you venture on a decently priced flight out? I've spent many a weekend abroad that were more fun and less expensive than a local trip!

northern ireland

"It depends what you guys are after. Castle Leslie in Monaghan is great and very romantic with individual rooms and very historical. One room has a beautiful roll top bath and the food is beautiful. There is a modern room available and the bathroom has great lighting. Or there’s the Hodson Bay in Athlone as they do an Adults only part of the hotel, floor to ceiling window and jacuzzi in the room. There are things to do around both but great to stay in the rooms. If pushing the boat out Ashfird Castle speaks for itself and I loved it but expensive. Also worth a look Lough Eske Castle and Farnham Estate and closer to Home Slieve Donard. Hope you have a great time where ever you go "

They all sound great Sean ! I’m not paying he is lol so they’re all deffo an option x

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Only around Ireland OP or would you venture on a decently priced flight out? I've spent many a weekend abroad that were more fun and less expensive than a local trip!"

This is true too!!

I've a 2 night break in Manchester in June for a Forum Social followed 2 weeks later by a 2 night hen weekend in Kilkenny.... guess which one is cheaper (including flights!)?

northern ireland

"Only around Ireland OP or would you venture on a decently priced flight out? I've spent many a weekend abroad that were more fun and less expensive than a local trip!"

Yeah it’s only a fri-sun ! Back to reality Monday lol

There is the glamping domes in Fermanagh they look amazing!!

"Only around Ireland OP or would you venture on a decently priced flight out? I've spent many a weekend abroad that were more fun and less expensive than a local trip!

Yeah it’s only a fri-sun ! Back to reality Monday lol "

Even out of curiosity, I'd pop your dates into Skyscanner.com - you can choose to depart Dublin/Belfast and set the destination to blank/'Everywhere' and it'll give you a big list of options.. never know what might catch your eye!

By *achelsWoman  over a year ago

ni

"There is the glamping domes in Fermanagh they look amazing!!"

Yep they look class

northern ireland

Thanks everyone ! On having a look now

» Add a new message to this topic