FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lend a hand

Lend a hand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, if you are off work today, why not pop into some of your elderly neighbours and see if they need anything.Even just for a chat. It will make their day. After all we will be in the same boat one day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I fully agree with you, however I do think these types of comments should be left to the like of Facebook, not for Fab. It’s enough this morning looking at Facebook about what’s this road like and what’s that road like and the rest of the shite that goes with it. And another thing, people should be checking in with their neighbours all year round, not just being selfish little fuckers the rest of the year and just doing so when there’s snow or it’s cold.

Sorry not a facebook person.But you are right about not checking on them just once a year. The Post was put up in all sincerity.Even if only one person reacts , then it will have been worth it.As with all posts on here , there are positives and negatives.

Lovely post!

"Lovely post! "

Thanks Boldy.x

"Yes I fully agree with you, however I do think these types of comments should be left to the like of Facebook, not for Fab. It’s enough this morning looking at Facebook about what’s this road like and what’s that road like and the rest of the shite that goes with it. And another thing, people should be checking in with their neighbours all year round, not just being selfish little fuckers the rest of the year and just doing so when there’s snow or it’s cold. "

Disagree - kindness acts and thoughts can be said anywhere and at any time

It’s not always about jumping into bed on here. Nice thoughtful post OP

"Yes I fully agree with you, however I do think these types of comments should be left to the like of Facebook, not for Fab. It’s enough this morning looking at Facebook about what’s this road like and what’s that road like and the rest of the shite that goes with it. And another thing, people should be checking in with their neighbours all year round, not just being selfish little fuckers the rest of the year and just doing so when there’s snow or it’s cold.

It’s not always about jumping into bed on here. Nice thoughtful post OP"

"Yes I fully agree with you, however I do think these types of comments should be left to the like of Facebook, not for Fab. It’s enough this morning looking at Facebook about what’s this road like and what’s that road like and the rest of the shite that goes with it. And another thing, people should be checking in with their neighbours all year round, not just being selfish little fuckers the rest of the year and just doing so when there’s snow or it’s cold.

It’s not always about jumping into bed on here. Nice thoughtful post OP"

This is great post Op!!

I popped into an elderly neighbour's house earlier on.

Didn't check up on him or anything, just nicked his bread and milk

"I popped into an elderly neighbour's house earlier on.

Didn't check up on him or anything, just nicked his bread and milk "

» Add a new message to this topic