FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why is it that....

Why is it that....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that young couples* or single guys (by young, I mean 18 to 25 - generalisation only) who portray bare minimum profiles, but expressing overflowing arrogance and a "doing you a favour" type attitude; get so bollocksy and aggressive when you turn them down?

* I bet it’s the young guys within the couples who do it, not the girls.

If they`re so quick to turn nasty on you when refused... then why do they even bother in the first place to express a desire to see the `old timers` who they later slag off when their ego`s get so easily bruised?

I`m curious, have any mature couples ever experienced this as well?

Tony & Cleo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

we find it more older couples and singles get more 'bollocksy and aggressive' esp when you tel them there to old for us we get more of a you shouldnt be on here if age matters so for us its the older people who seem to more aggressive

..... Maybe the mistake is that we actually bother to reply to them. Lesson learned lol, in future we`ll simply ignore

{{we find it more older couples and singles get more 'bollocksy and aggressive' esp when you tel them there to old for us we get more of a you shouldnt be on here if age matters so for us its the older people who seem to more aggressive}}

Interesting observation... We`ve never encountered that ourselves (but we tend to stick to older couples), but its food for thought.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

unfortunately half the site seem to have issues lol.

LOL

i think it basically comes down to bad manners and the simple art of commucation in handling rejection of a simple no !!

Probably, sadly yes

"Why is it that young couples* or single guys (by young, I mean 18 to 25 - generalisation only) who portray bare minimum profiles, but expressing overflowing arrogance and a "doing you a favour" type attitude; get so bollocksy and aggressive when you turn them down?

* I bet it’s the young guys within the couples who do it, not the girls.

If they`re so quick to turn nasty on you when refused... then why do they even bother in the first place to express a desire to see the `old timers` who they later slag off when their ego`s get so easily bruised?

I`m curious, have any mature couples ever experienced this as well?

Tony & Cleo

"

Surely having 'swung' previously as your profile states, you would have become accustomed to these 'youngsters'

Excuse the pun but its an age old debacle and one that constantly blames SINGLE males or indeed Males in general.

There are loads of single males on here from all age groups that are successful and have fun, generalization gets nobody anywhere

now now guys .... deep breath and release.

you both have points so in brief :

Yes there are some people here that take the piss. young, old, males and females.

BUT there are also LOVELY people here too.

Just check their verifys, see them on cam and if they can't take a "thanks but no thanks" comment ... Block Them.

it really is that simple

No I agree.. single males get a hard deal... But if you are polite enough to send a real message and not call yourself by some stupid name, maybe you would not be so understood... I generalize as I will always give a nice single a chance.. it a case of tarring all with the same brush xx polly

"No I agree.. single males get a hard deal... But if you are polite enough to send a real message and not call yourself by some stupid name, maybe you would not be so understood... I generalize as I will always give a nice single a chance.. it a case of tarring all with the same brush xx polly"

I'm not sure if the 'stupid name' comment was directed at me, this is a forum and by the sheer nature other members are entitled to reply albeit constructive or negative responses.

God, no... you`re cool jack... not at you, or anyone here... just a generalisation

"God, no... you`re cool jack... not at you, or anyone here... just a generalisation "

Phew

Welcome back BTW, always good to see new blood and forum posts.

Cheers Jack, thats nice of you.... yeah we`re back after an extended break. Things are `happening`a lot more in Ireland we notice, since we were here last... all good

» Add a new message to this topic