FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Favourite toy

Favourite toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman  over a year ago

your imagination

Most of us ladies have a favourite toy to play with, but what about you men? Is there a toy in your nightstand? Or maybe a toy belonging to a lady you've used during play that you've really enjoyed using?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I have this transformer from when I was a kid, great craic it is

your imagination

"I have this transformer from when I was a kid, great craic it is "

...and no batteries required!

your imagination

...and no batteries required!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

No batteries are the best they last longer x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was it an auto-butt

your imagination

"I have this transformer from when I was a kid, great craic it is

Was it an auto-butt"

"Most of us ladies have a favourite toy to play with, but what about you men? Is there a toy in your nightstand? Or maybe a toy belonging to a lady you've used during play that you've really enjoyed using? "

I don’t know if I should be ashamed of this or not because I enjoy it so much, but I bought a fleshlight last year and it’s the best thing besides sex. Actually improved my stamina by simulating the realistic feeling of fucking.

So, when I can wank now, I wank guilt free!

By *mateurswingerMan  over a year ago

Meath

I was given a fleshlight mini as a present by my FB, highly highly recommended,

your imagination

"Most of us ladies have a favourite toy to play with, but what about you men? Is there a toy in your nightstand? Or maybe a toy belonging to a lady you've used during play that you've really enjoyed using?

I don’t know if I should be ashamed of this or not because I enjoy it so much, but I bought a fleshlight last year and it’s the best thing besides sex. Actually improved my stamina by simulating the realistic feeling of fucking.

So, when I can wank now, I wank guilt free!"

Why be ashamed?? Why should women have the monopoly on sex toys? I love seeing the look of pure glee in my fwb's eyes when my toy chest is open

"Most of us ladies have a favourite toy to play with, but what about you men? Is there a toy in your nightstand? Or maybe a toy belonging to a lady you've used during play that you've really enjoyed using?

Why be ashamed?? Why should women have the monopoly on sex toys? I love seeing the look of pure glee in my fwb's eyes when my toy chest is open "

My god... you have a whole chest dedicated to toys! Ha! That’s commitment to pleasure.

your imagination

"I was given a fleshlight mini as a present by my FB, highly highly recommended, "

I've recently bought an anal fleshlight as a spot prize for an event I'm hosting.... hope whoever wins it enjoys it

your imagination

Why be ashamed?? Why should women have the monopoly on sex toys? I love seeing the look of pure glee in my fwb's eyes when my toy chest is open

My god... you have a whole chest dedicated to toys! Ha! That’s commitment to pleasure."

I do! Some I bought... others were freebies with lingerie orders... and the rest are ones I was sent to test and review by an online toy site

My god... you have a whole chest dedicated to toys! Ha! That’s commitment to pleasure.

I do! Some I bought... others were freebies with lingerie orders... and the rest are ones I was sent to test and review by an online toy site "

Haha you must be a valued opinion. I believe you were talking about a LoveHoney obsession in another thread too?

your imagination

I do! Some I bought... others were freebies with lingerie orders... and the rest are ones I was sent to test and review by an online toy site

Haha you must be a valued opinion. I believe you were talking about a LoveHoney obsession in another thread too? "

I buy a lot of lingerie... the toys are a bonus

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

My first toy came yesterday. I bought a prostate massager. I was a bit nervous using it first time but will worth it.

A 2.5 mk2

"My first toy came yesterday. I bought a prostate massager. I was a bit nervous using it first time but will worth it. "

I envy your bravery to experiment with that but I just can’t get past the thought of putting anything up there yet. If god existed he wouldn’t have put our g spot up there lol

"My first toy came yesterday. I bought a prostate massager. I was a bit nervous using it first time but will worth it.

I envy your bravery to experiment with that but I just can’t get past the thought of putting anything up there yet. If god existed he wouldn’t have put our g spot up there lol "

Well if head put it in your belly button ye lads would never get anything done

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"My first toy came yesterday. I bought a prostate massager. I was a bit nervous using it first time but will worth it.

I envy your bravery to experiment with that but I just can’t get past the thought of putting anything up there yet. If god existed he wouldn’t have put our g spot up there lol "

Perhaps if you let someone else put it in there it will be a whole new experience

cork

I envy your bravery to experiment with that but I just can’t get past the thought of putting anything up there yet. If god existed he wouldn’t have put our g spot up there lol

Perhaps if you let someone else put it in there it will be a whole new experience "

Are you offering??

Dublin

Perhaps if you let someone else put it in there it will be a whole new experience

Are you offering??"

Not this time but you never know what the future may bring

cork

Are you offering??

Not this time but you never know what the future may bring "

I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Perhaps if you let someone else put it in there it will be a whole new experience "

I really don’t know about that haha they’d need to have a very persuasive touch I think...

Dublin

I really don’t know about that haha they’d need to have a very persuasive touch I think..."

A gentle touch and patience is better than a persuasive touch i think...

I really don’t know about that haha they’d need to have a very persuasive touch I think...

A gentle touch and patience is better than a persuasive touch i think... "

Alas, I still think I’d need to heavily inebriated to even consider it. I’m not boring. Just cautious lol

I have a very old white plastic ring and small plug on the same switch from 30 years ago lol

Dublin

Alas, I still think I’d need to heavily inebriated to even consider it. I’m not boring. Just cautious lol"

We'll if that's the way you feel about it I think it's best to avoid it altogether...

cork

Alas, I still think I’d need to heavily inebriated to even consider it. I’m not boring. Just cautious lol

We'll if that's the way you feel about it I think it's best to avoid it altogether... "

Don’t knock it til you try it. Used it a few times already and the climax is like nothing I’ve had before.

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Lots and lots of cock rings...

Dublin

We'll if that's the way you feel about it I think it's best to avoid it altogether...

Don’t knock it til you try it. Used it a few times already and the climax is like nothing I’ve had before. "

Oh I've tried it many many times but no point pushing the subject with someone who feels they need to be inebriated to try it....

Don’t knock it til you try it. Used it a few times already and the climax is like nothing I’ve had before.

Oh I've tried it many many times but no point pushing the subject with someone who feels they need to be inebriated to try it...."

Not for me thanks. I’m sure you’ll find someone else who likes being sodomised when they’re sober. GL BBZ x

cork

Oh I've tried it many many times but no point pushing the subject with someone who feels they need to be inebriated to try it...."

We can have our own fun.

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 22:19:19]

My wand. Gets me off every time

Sometimes it's my left hand ... But I think my right hand is the best!

» Add a new message to this topic