FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Elegant Ecstasy: Elite

Elegant Ecstasy: Elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wait is over....

Without further a-do, please allow us to announce our highly anticipated event; Elegant Ecstasy: Elite or E3!

That's right friends, fetishists and fornicators, it's that time of year again!

E3 will be taking place on Saturday night, September 1st in a secret location!!

For those who are unaware our goal at Elegant Ecstasy is simple enough; pure unadulterated self indulgence!

We believe in celebrating human sexuality in all its wonderful and varied forms and as such we aim to provide a lush, hedonistic setting where the open minded can indulge their every whim and fantasy based in opulent surroundings.

After quite an exhaustive search we believe we have finally found a venue that matches our expectations and is able to deliver the type of style and setting we all deserve!

We have several couples, males and females confirmed to attend already but if you are interested in attending please do get in touch!

Places are unfortunately limited, fill up fast and tend to be slightly overwhelming so to expedite the process we would ask if you're applying to attend please include face pics in your first mail, if you're the shy type then sorry, please don't apply. We can't admit people we can't vet!

And please keep in mind that registering your interest does not entitle you to an invitation!

Your attendance is not secured until you receive an official invitation and your contribution to the running costs of the event is received!

The venue itself will remain secret until closer the time but we can reveal it is based in the South East area.

Provided on site are an open bar, food, a floor show by an experienced burlesque/ striptease performer (and a surprise or two) a dance area and 3 play rooms all set in a wonderfully lush environment.

We would like to stress that this event is entirely non-profit, we merely ask that those wishing to attend contribute a modest sum to the running of said event.

The suggested contributions are as follows;

Couples - €100

Ladies - €50

Gentlemen- €70

So!

If you'd care to attend one of our little communities most highly sought after and exclusive events please do not hesitate to get in touch!!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait

100 ouch... Expensive night out I've never been to a party that came close to that money

"100 ouch... Expensive night out I've never been to a party that came close to that money "

Respectfully... 100 works out at 50 per person... for which your food for the night is provided, your entertainment is provided for and your drinking for the night is covered... we open from 6pm to 3am.....

That's 9 hours working out to 5 euro 55 cent per hour for all you can eat and drink, per person.

Not that bad of a deal!

"100 ouch... Expensive night out I've never been to a party that came close to that money

Respectfully... 100 works out at 50 per person... for which your food for the night is provided, your entertainment is provided for and your drinking for the night is covered... we open from 6pm to 3am.....

That's 9 hours working out to 5 euro 55 cent per hour for all you can eat and drink, per person.

Not that bad of a deal! "

So are single males expected to eat and drink and extra 20 euros worth?

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Fuck me , 100 seems a bargain, good luck with your night

"100 ouch... Expensive night out I've never been to a party that came close to that money

Actually that does sound amazing

"

So are single males expected to eat and drink and extra 20 euros worth?"

Well... they generally tend to have a larger body mass... so... yes?!

Plus as is the case with the large majority of events all over the world, single males are usually asked to pay more, frankly because they will.

I've done so myself over 10 years...

Is it mercenary? Maybe.

Unfair? Very probably.

Uncommon? Not in the least.

If any single male has any grievous moral objection to paying that little bit extra then they're under absolutely no obligation to apply.

We'll do just fine!

By *r. medMan  over a year ago

dublin.

Is it direct pm to you BFB?

"

Plus as is the case with the large majority of events all over the world, single males are usually asked to pay more, frankly because they will.

Is it mercenary? Maybe.

Unfair? Very probably.

If any single male has any grievous moral objection to paying that little bit extra then they're under absolutely no obligation to apply.

We'll do just fine!"

Oh I'm sure you will, let's hope they turn up with an appetite and get their money's worth

"

Oh I'm sure you will, let's hope they turn up with an appetite and get their money's worth "

We've yet to leave anyone unsatisfied!

Lots of single men please!!! Lol

"Lots of single men please!!! Lol"

If it was anyone else I'd say greedy

"The wait is over....

Without further a-do, please allow us to announce our highly anticipated event; Elegant Ecstasy: Elite or E3!

For those who are unaware our goal at Elegant Ecstasy is simple enough; pure unadulterated self indulgence!

We believe in celebrating human sexuality in all its wonderful and varied forms and as such we aim to provide a lush, hedonistic setting where the open minded can indulge their every whim and fantasy based in opulent surroundings.

After quite an exhaustive search we believe we have finally found a venue that matches our expectations and is able to deliver the type of style and setting we all deserve!

We have several couples, males and females confirmed to attend already but if you are interested in attending please do get in touch!

Places are unfortunately limited, fill up fast and tend to be slightly overwhelming so to expedite the process we would ask if you're applying to attend please include face pics in your first mail, if you're the shy type then sorry, please don't apply. We can't admit people we can't vet!

And please keep in mind that registering your interest does not entitle you to an invitation!

Your attendance is not secured until you receive an official invitation and your contribution to the running costs of the event is received!

The venue itself will remain secret until closer the time but we can reveal it is based in the South East area.

Provided on site are an open bar, food, a floor show by an experienced burlesque/ striptease performer (and a surprise or two) a dance area and 3 play rooms all set in a wonderfully lush environment.

We would like to stress that this event is entirely non-profit, we merely ask that those wishing to attend contribute a modest sum to the running of said event.

Couples - €100

Ladies - €50

Gentlemen- €70

So!

If you'd care to attend one of our little communities most highly sought after and exclusive events please do not hesitate to get in touch!!

"

Notions

"Lots of single men please!!! Lol

If it was anyone else I'd say greedy "

"

Notions "

Absol-freaking-utely!!

It's not often we get to behave like Queens and Kings.... sometimes the finer things in life are worth paying for... and we believe the enjoyment, pleasure and happiness of our friends is worth it!

"

Notions

Absol-freaking-utely!!

It's not often we get to behave like Queens and Kings.... sometimes the finer things in life are worth paying for... and we believe the enjoyment, pleasure and happiness of our friends is worth it!"

I always behave like a king I'll have you know

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

We would love to attend this. Have only herd good thing about these events..

Will pm you

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Love to attend have only heard great things too

Beja x

By *onbonsnaxMan  over a year ago

dublin

"The wait is over....

Couples - €100

Ladies - €50

Gentlemen- €70

So!

"

Best of luck OP hope it goes great for you. Have heard wonderful things

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Its well worth 100 euro, for what you get for that its a bargain. The one last July was superb, nothing but good things to say about it.

Best of luck BFB

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

It's very good value for what's included. The cost of these kind of event's clock up quickly. The venue, food, drink and entertainment is all included so you know exactly what it will cost in advance, how many Saturday night's out fab or vanilla world can you get for less that includes all that.

As for the notions comment...this is a hat tip to a style of old world swinging which was extremely exclusive and expensive so for the price this is being offered at there are obviously no notions involved

Best of luck with it op

And he hasnt even mentioned the venues, no expense spared, they're the business. We've been blown away every time.

By *luttysarah300Woman  over a year ago

wexford

It’s an absolute bargain of a night! I cannot wait for this one! It’s better than Christmas!

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Absolutely love EE parties - look forward to keeping our 100% attendance record in check. Is there a loyalty card available?

"It’s an absolute bargain of a night! I cannot wait for this one! It’s better than Christmas! "

Well... maybe there was one person left ... slightly... unsatisfied

By *ndiespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Co.Dublin

Can't wait for this event! Anyone who's lucky to go.... You will not be disappointed. As for the negative comments... Why even waste your time.

Bring on September!

By *untimecoupeCouple  over a year ago

Kilkenny

[Removed by poster at 17/04/18 23:39:30]

By *untimecoupeCouple  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Absolute bargain, well worth every cent and more

By *ust4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Moira

Hi guys..we would be interested please

"Can't wait for this event! Anyone who's lucky to go.... You will not be disappointed. As for the negative comments... Why even waste your time.

Bring on September! "

Any publicity is good publicity!

Be good to welcome you guys back; the breakout stars of Luna!

If only we where 20 years younger...sounds amazing BFB.Enjoy all x

"Hi guys..we would be interested please "

Feel free to get in touch

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

This looks and sounds like a great nite just need to check the calendar

Lim ya have to agree with that

Sounds incredible, best of luck with it x

Not that bad of a deal!

Lim ya have to agree with that "

I do when BFB explained it I was actually amazed with what was offered, I'm not always negative you know

Not that bad of a deal!

I do when BFB explained it I was actually amazed with what was offered, I'm not always negative you know "

I know babe xx

Not that bad of a deal!

I do when BFB explained it I was actually amazed with what was offered, I'm not always negative you know

I know babe xx"

I'd definitely like to give something like this a go

"The wait is over....

Couples - €100

Ladies - €50

Gentlemen- €70

So!

"

in my experience in running events and organising parties i think this sounds like and excellent deal tbh, you pay for what you get at the end of the day, to find some one that has a great location, with great guests, an all you can drink bar and food, really what more could you ask for. i look forward to hopefully attending this event

Sounds like a great night would be something to look forward to hope i get an invite now

dublin.

Yep sounds like great craic. Hope the invite comes a knockin.

By *ullandminxCouple  over a year ago

donegal/derry/ belfast

We would be interested

"We would be interested "

To be perfectly and honestly clear... we only invite those players whom we know and consider to be friends...

If we don't know you (yet!) feel free to mail with some clear face pics attached (yes it's a big ask but it streamlines the process immensely) and a little bit about yourselves and we can see about extending an invitation....

As for those aforementioned friends and previous players... get in touch ASAP... slots are filling VERY fast and when they're gone they're gone....

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Best of luck OP yet another fantastic event ahead, no doubt all your guests will have a great day....

Is there events scheduled in the future for previous non ateendees? Definitely be interested also do you have to be a couple on here to go as a couple and would it be open to a non fab member

"Is there events scheduled in the future for previous non ateendees? Definitely be interested also do you have to be a couple on here to go as a couple and would it be open to a non fab member "

Previous non-attendees?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking.

"Is there events scheduled in the future for previous non ateendees? Definitely be interested also do you have to be a couple on here to go as a couple and would it be open to a non fab member

Previous non-attendees?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking."

think he means for people that have never been to one of your events before. i.e will you open it up for new attendees

"Is there events scheduled in the future for previous non ateendees? Definitely be interested also do you have to be a couple on here to go as a couple and would it be open to a non fab member

Previous non-attendees?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking.

think he means for people that have never been to one of your events before. i.e will you open it up for new attendees "

Or if you have been rejected in the past is there any point in asking for an invite again?

Or are these only open to people who have previously attended?

By *itguy1Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Love to attend

"think he means for people that have never been to one of your events before. i.e will you open it up for new attendees

Or if you have been rejected in the past is there any point in asking for an invite again?

Or are these only open to people who have previously attended?"

I'll repeat myself so;

To be perfectly and honestly clear... we only invite those players whom we know and consider to be friends...

IF WE DON'T KNOW YOU (YET!) FEEL FREE TO MAIL WITH SOME CLEAR FACE PICS ATTACHED (yes it's a big ask but it streamlines the process immensely) AND A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELVES AND WE CAN SEE ABOUT EXTENDING AN INVITATION....

In otherwise if you haven't attended before, feel free to mail to apply to attend.

We won't be mailing people we don't know asking them to come.

As for those aforementioned friends and previous players... get in touch ASAP... slots are filling VERY fast and when they're gone they're gone....

"Is there events scheduled in the future for previous non ateendees? Definitely be interested also do you have to be a couple on here to go as a couple and would it be open to a non fab member "

People who hadn't attended before... You said you only invited people who you knew or who had attended before

Sorry for the confusion

People who hadn't attended before... You said you only invited people who you knew or who had attended before

Sorry for the confusion "

That's not what I said before... at all... if anyone who hasn't attended before would like to attend then they're free to get in touch and apply to attend.

Sorry for the confusion

That's not what I said before... at all... if anyone who hasn't attended before would like to attend then they're free to get in touch and apply to attend. "

I'm guessing there's probably no point in me applying

Sorry for the confusion

That's not what I said before... at all... if anyone who hasn't attended before would like to attend then they're free to get in touch and apply to attend.

I'm guessing there's probably no point in me applying "

lol lim have a read back over the original post lol get and message him ffs hahah

"

lol lim have a read back over the original post lol get and message him ffs hahah "

Enquiry sent hopefully can secure an invite to one, seems a lot different from the parties I've previously attended

"Absolutely love EE parties - look forward to keeping our 100% attendance record in check. Is there a loyalty card available?"

Missed this comment in the deluge!

Platinum members don't need cards

By *ustyKKWoman  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

So there be no point in apply as you only invite whom you know & consider to be friends!

"

So there be no point in apply as you only invite whom you know & consider to be friends! "

No if you mail him with face pictures he will decide whether or not he can send you an invite. I misunderstood that myself

Northern Ireland

"

So there be no point in apply as you only invite whom you know & consider to be friends!

No if you mail him with face pictures he will decide whether or not he can send you an invite. I misunderstood that myself "

Oh that's what he wrote , must have changed him mind. Ok so I need to send a face pic then he will decide, ok then lol

Can’t wait Event of the year!!

"

No if you mail him with face pictures he will decide whether or not he can send you an invite. I misunderstood that myself

Oh that's what he wrote , must have changed him mind. Ok so I need to send a face pic then he will decide, ok then lol"

Le sigh..... I will not lower myself.... Puppies. Think of puppies.

I am a leaf on the wind...

By *otwife Stag CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Waterford

Oh sounds like an awesome event to attend. Pm sent

A & S

Northern Ireland

"

Oh that's what he wrote , must have changed him mind.

Ok so I need to send a face pic then he will decide, ok then lol

I am a leaf on the wind... "

Sounds like a awesome night ?

By *andBCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Leinster

Extremely interested in this party. I contacted OP only recently to see was one being organised. Would love to be considered for an invitation. Will PM now

Hey Bull,

Sounds interesting. We'd love to come. As per the incredibly gracious verification I wrote you...you obv know what we look like!?? so have pm-ed you chico.

dublin.

Oh id love to go to this ..sounds brilliant. :

"

Oh that's what he wrote , must have changed him mind. Ok so I need to send a face pic then he will decide, ok then lol

I am a leaf on the wind... "

Was just letting them know.... I'm not trying to stir

Apologies to all those who mailed and have yet to receive a reply! Working through the resppnses as best we can!

Phew.

And we're sold out!

Thanks to all who applied and apologies to those we couldn't reply to but the amount of mail was staggering.

(I now know what a single fem must feel like on here!)

If we have any cancellations or last minute openings we shall post again but thank you everyone....

Quickest we've EVER sold out

By *ust4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Moira

So are we in ?

lol i’ll put the flights on hold then

"lol i’ll put the flights on hold then "

Fly over for vanilla instead

I’ll probably organise an event over here tbh mate as always over a weekend.

*ahem*

Apologies for my absence of late... but I do have a life....

Anyways!

Thanks for the amazing response!!

As I've mentioned we have filled our couple and single fem spaces in record time (just under 48 hours) and are now currently looking for exceptional single males (and if you have to ask what we mean by 'exceptional'... you ain't one) to join us in September!

So if you think you are sane, respectful, sober, fit, young, hung AND chill then please do get in touch!

(It'd be easier to find a unicorn... )

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

"*ahem*

Anyways!

As I've mentioned we have filled our couple and single fem spaces in record time (just under 48 hours) and are now currently looking for exceptional single males (and if you have to ask what we mean by 'exceptional'... you ain't one) to join us in September!

So if you think you are sane, respectful, sober, fit, young, hung AND chill then please do get in touch!

Looking forward to hearing from you all! "

Well i can do cartwheels and make a banging cocktail so i’d be up for stealing one of those places still

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Well i can do cartwheels and make a banging cocktail so i’d be up for stealing one of those places still"

Several of our female guests have just perved on your profile and given a very enthusiastic thumbs up!

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Well i can do cartwheels and make a banging cocktail so i’d be up for stealing one of those places still

Several of our female guests have just perved on your profile and given a very enthusiastic thumbs up!

"

They must be doing it in ninja mode the cheeky devils

Mark is a very lovely guy .... hot hot hot and a gent .. I’m guessing ur ladies would love him.

"Mark is a very lovely guy .... hot hot hot and a gent .. I’m guessing ur ladies would love him.

"

Awww thank you. long time no speak hey x

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Sober.... So they pay all that money and they can't even enjoy a drink

"Sober.... So they pay all that money and they can't even enjoy a drink "

And THAT my friend... is the problem in a nutshell.... not that you have to be informed or anything, but it is possible to show up, have fun, DRINK and NOT end up d*unk.....

But I disgress!

Exceptional males found!

Everyone else can go back to whinging about price and whether or not the event is worth it....

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Sober.... So they pay all that money and they can't even enjoy a drink "

Really pushing it lim, and this is why it’s hard for single males on the scene because of shitty fucking attitudes

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Really pushing it lim, and this is why it’s hard for single males on the scene because of shitty fucking attitudes "

It's not hard? I never understand why everyone says that

By *eon SaintsCouple  over a year ago

Citywest

"Mark is a very lovely guy .... hot hot hot and a gent .. I’m guessing ur ladies would love him.

"

we love Mark too he’s a rock star. 4 thumbs up Xx

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Really pushing it lim, and this is why it’s hard for single males on the scene because of shitty fucking attitudes

It's not hard? I never understand why everyone says that "

lol check the stud.

End of

"

Hey guys sorry new profile but drop me a friend invite. Disappeared last year lol

"

Not jealous. At all. No siree Bob....

"*ahem*

Anyways!

It's not hard? I never understand why everyone says that

lol check the stud.

End of"

Cheers buddy

"Sober.... So they pay all that money and they can't even enjoy a drink

And THAT my friend... is the problem in a nutshell.... not that you have to be informed or anything, but it is possible to show up, have fun, DRINK and NOT end up d*unk.....

But I disgress!

Exceptional males found!

Everyone else can go back to whinging about price and whether or not the event is worth it.... "

The amount of whingers on here is at a record high.Finding real swingers is a rare find nowadays.

People who have never organised a swinger party,don't understand the amount of time,effort and money which go into these parties.

I feel your frustration OP.

Good luck with the party.

Red

Well done OP another sell out sure to be as successful as the rest

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Oh no!!!

We are too late to see this post

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Hope you all have a great nite maybe next time

Mr dirty

By *rBmBMan  over a year ago

City

I have heard amazing things about this Party, kicking myself I am only seeing the thread now.

I have no doubt it will be another success...fingers crossed I can angle an invite for the next bash Best of luck with it!

"*ahem*

Anyways!

Oh no!!!

We are too late to see this post

"

Anyone who'd care to get in touch we can place on the waiting list... as always with such events there will invariably be some cancellations!

" "

By *arkmandy69Couple  over a year ago

waterford

would love to attend x

Raging we missed out but definitely next time ...

By *ex1981Man  over a year ago

right up your street , the wild Atlantic way

Just got word I'll be back in Ireland the week before this party. I know your list is full and your getting plagued by single lads.

But I would like a place on your reserve list not new to a party or a full weekend of decadence.

Flirty bants and a chilled out weekend just my cuppa tea.

Heard only great things about your gatherings so enjoy your night everyone involved.

By *antasy2018TV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin City Center

How much tgirls should pay? I am single... so available! Any handsome want to invite me for the party Messages me xx

Only way to apply is to get in touch guys!

As always with such events cancellations and last minute drop outs happen!

Annnndddd

10 weeks later, after dead baby sitters and cancelled goldfish....

We have an additional two spaces left for E3 open to couples!

Feel free to mail and apply!

"

Is it mercenary? Maybe.

Unfair? Very probably.

We'll do just fine!"

I'd have always looked at it as that females pay 20 less as incentive to go rather than the males payoing extra

"

I'd have always looked at it as that females pay 20 less as incentive to go rather than the males payoing extra "

It's a little bit of both!

By *rishadonis1001Man  over a year ago

dublin

I'd be interested in this

By *untimefolksMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hey Bob delighted to attend if places available

"100 ouch... Expensive night out I've never been to a party that came close to that money "

Ouch it right

"I'd be interested in this"

Sorry for the delayed reply but the event has beem full for some time....

"Hey Bob delighted to attend if places available "

Please see the above message

Ouch it right"

Ya'll must be going to some weak ass parties!

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Good luck with EE:E and it sounds like it is going to be a great event.

Such a pity that I can’t twist Scarlett’s arm to attend parties as this seems like our kinda social mixer!

Have fun!

"Good luck with EE:E and it sounds like it is going to be a great event.

Such a pity that I can’t twist Scarlett’s arm to attend parties as this seems like our kinda social mixer!

Have fun!"

Been trying to twist both your arms for some time now....

Maybe next time!

From the looks of your profile you're exactlt our kind of players.... the guest list for this is truly something!!

Never heard tell of these party's what's the story on them

"Never heard tell of these party's what's the story on them "

Not to be smart but..... it's literally explained in the first forum post

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

nrt wicklow

Keep us in mind if any places become available

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Would love to attend if any placescome up. Pretty well verified here

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Would love to attend if any placescome up. Pretty well verified here can bring a girl too

heya bfb,sounds like a great spread you have organised.any more free space for single guys?

"heya bfb,sounds like a great spread you have organised.any more free space for single guys?"

Sorry for the late reply but at that stage we hadn't

Any spaces left??

"Any spaces left?? "

Sure.

If you've a DeLorean and can get her up to 88...

Or basic fucking literary skills....

Either/or will suit you well in your quest!

"Any spaces left??

Sure.

If you've a DeLorean and can get her up to 88...

Or basic fucking literary skills....

Either/or will suit you well in your quest! "

In other words the party has come and gone

By *uriousCouple03Couple  over a year ago

Thats a secret Northern Ireland

Hi,

Really interested in attending the next one can’t write to you on this? Can you message us please with details.

"Hi,

Really interested in attending the next one can’t write to you on this? Can you message us please with details. "

Alas... you have single males blocked....

You should be able to message me now

» Add a new message to this topic