FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > launch Date

launch Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhousecouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derry L/Derry

I see that the Twilights site has announced that it will open on either Frday the 4th or 11th of Nov. Lets hope so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

At this rate it will be next november when it opens

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"At this rate it will be next november when it opens "

I reckon that they just want the event to be perfect,.

BELFAST UK

But then people might just get fed up waiting, the site posting an open date then keep changing it, but anyway good luck till them its a big gamble

it's a huge risk hope ppl who are doing it are not relyin on surport of ppl in here to keep it open going on the rule of thumb invite 10 to party and 4 will show up

"it's a huge risk hope ppl who are doing it are not relyin on surport of ppl in here to keep it open going on the rule of thumb invite 10 to party and 4 will show up "

as many as that lol

on a more serious note,if the club was to open on the 4th november or even the 11th for that matter,dont you think they would have a definate confirmation by now,the 11th is only a fortnight away.

more likely the opening will drag on and on,was initially meant to be august,and to be honest we were looking forward to going,end of october and still nothin,i am beginning to believe this club will never open,like some sort of wind up,but then perhaps thats just the cynic in me (last time ill fk a cynic )

BELFAST UK

"on a more serious note,if the club was to open on the 4th november or even the 11th for that matter,dont you think they would have a definate confirmation by now,the 11th is only a fortnight away.

more likely the opening will drag on and on,was initially meant to be august,and to be honest we were looking forward to going,end of october and still nothin,i am beginning to believe this club will never open,like some sort of wind up,but then perhaps thats just the cynic in me (last time ill fk a cynic )"

I agree with you, and i think some people have already paid for membership be a real shame if it was a scam but then again people shouldn't be so quick to jump into there pockets

As I understand it membership is still free, but that may have changed since we applied

Guys dont listen to rubbish, cpl1234 your facts are way wrong, we personally know the people opening the club and its not a scam so do assume it is unless you know the facts....the club owners have had delays and the date of opening has been put back once or twice, better to have it perfect than half done, they are genuine people and good luck to them with this...with negative comments like yours cpl1234 not a bit wonder partys...clubs etc dont do well..unless good genuine swingers support this it wont happen...Im sure they dont need your negative support.....NO one has paid anything for membership and I know this for fact

BELFAST UK

I dont really care to be honest if you know them or not, and what or who you know, but i wasnt giving facts i was giving my view big difference there.. And as for having delays yip every new buisness has them but what i was saying was dont give dates if you know you might have more delays as people will think this is a 'joke' .. another person has stated aswell but you felt the need to single me out

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think whether it opens this friday or next friday, the real issue is that people are being left in limbo... so if for some people you are also going to have to factor in childcare and possible hotel accomodation... limbo isn't the best place to be...

if you don't know if it is going to be open, how late do you then have to leave it to possibly sort out other plans?

I think I can compare this to a local club that has just opened up here.. where they gave 2 different opening dates before they did open.... 2nd time they were adament and a lot of people also booked hotels... they cancelled and some people were left out of pocket...

and you can see why a lot of goodwill was lost.... yes they are slowly getting it back, but at this stage they are trading on just people's goodwill, but you can see why people can and do get slightly miffed....

wouldn't it have been wiser to get the place finished and then announce an opening date, as opposed to the other way round.....

BELFAST UK

_abio atleast you understand what i ment but just didnt use your words as i couldnt compare it to another club

"_abio atleast you understand what i ment but just didnt use your words as i couldnt compare it to another club "

i know what you meant,pity the other person didnt know what i meant

To neigh or not to neigh.

That is equestrian.

"At this rate it will be next november when it opens

I reckon that they just want the event to be perfect,. "

I'm repeating myself

well the 4th of november has come and gone,what chance the 11th??

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

well im not impressd with them anway,i applied for our memberhip some months ago,and haven heard nothing from them,,this is one couple who wont be goin,and friends on other sites have said the same to me,no reply to their applications to join,there is being cautious and wantng to have it pefect,and then there is just being silly,

sorry if that sounds harsh but if i done tat to any of my customers id be bust in a week

I did that months ago too

tullamore

lol,i wonder how many people are waiting,lol

By *nyoneforfun2Couple  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Half the site is waiting for it to open. Move your ass guys horny people want a to enjoy the club( if it opens)

By *veragecpleCouple  over a year ago

belfast

Where is it opening, to be honest , this is our 1st time hearing about it. Might pop in some night

tullamore

itl be in dublin,just waiting for it to open

I got my membership accepted, but no sign of the place opening though! lol. So, membership but no ship! lol

BELFAST UK

I tried there site about a week ago and it was offline

By *veragecpleCouple  over a year ago

belfast

is it free membership ?

at the moment, I believe, they are giving away free lifetime membership to couples who apply and they have verified through here or other swinging sites, but after they get up and running and people know about them they plan on having an a membership over different time periods

tullamore

thats if you get a reply jj,lol

tullamore

just went on their website,no date for opening yet but it says they will get to all membership applications

» Add a new message to this topic