FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Copy and Paste :)

Copy and Paste :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lads just a quick tip if your going to use this method please take a minute to check that you haven’t sent the same message 3 times in one week to the same profile. Makes us feel pretty special

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lols

I’m generally good at spotting copy & paste

Maybe he just wanted to get his point across

By *herealgringo1Man  over a year ago

belfast

Never have and never will .just no imagination or personal touch to a person

"Lads just a quick tip if your going to use this method please take a minute to check that you haven’t sent the same message 3 times in one week to the same profile. Makes us feel pretty special "

Or even in the same day

"Lads just a quick tip if your going to use this method please take a minute to check that you haven’t sent the same message 3 times in one week to the same profile. Makes us feel pretty special

Or even in the same day "

Didn’t want to say

Never...but first messages can be difficult....so many guys...I usually keep it simple and if theres a reply we can talk about anything....

By *eb84Man  over a year ago

Meath

"Lads just a quick tip if your going to use this method please take a minute to check that you haven’t sent the same message 3 times in one week to the same profile. Makes us feel pretty special "

Ctrl V

"Never...but first messages can be difficult....so many guys...I usually keep it simple and if theres a reply we can talk about anything.... "

Which is how it’s supposed to work

By *aura66Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Lads just a quick tip if your going to use this method please take a minute to check that you haven’t sent the same message 3 times in one week to the same profile. Makes us feel pretty special

Or even in the same day

Didn’t want to say "

Or if they leave the previous person they messages name in the message

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Or even in the same day

Didn’t want to say

Or if they leave the previous person they messages name in the message "

I was sure ur name was Bella

Or even in the same day

Didn’t want to say

Never been that bad yet but sometimes get the reply meant for one of the other 20 they’re chatting to

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Ah he probably had a wank and came on the page's and they stuck together before he posted them

Ooooooopsie

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Or even in the same day

Didn’t want to say

Oh I did that one once!

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Ah, so my "Greetings there [insert name here]. How are you this fine [insert day here]? Want some [insert required sexual activity here]?" isn't a good idea? Too bad.

Now back to individually writing my messages based on the person's profile and most recent forum post. Such a drag.

Ah, so my "Greetings there [insert name here]. How are you this fine [insert day here]? Want some [insert required sexual activity here]?" isn't a good idea? Too bad.

Now back to individually writing my messages based on the person's profile and most recent forum post. Such a drag.

"

Won’t rip the piss out of it altogether but even the insert here bits were all about himself

Won’t rip the piss out of it altogether but even the insert here bits were all about himself "

Sorry where am I inserting myself

Won’t rip the piss out of it altogether but even the insert here bits were all about himself

Sorry where am I inserting myself "

No need to apologize I’m sure your better at putting messages together

"Never...but first messages can be difficult....so many guys...I usually keep it simple and if theres a reply we can talk about anything....

Which is how it’s supposed to work "

And actually it works pretty well. If someone is interested they will reply if you send pics and any kond of convo starter.

"Never...but first messages can be difficult....so many guys...I usually keep it simple and if theres a reply we can talk about anything....

Which is how it’s supposed to work

And actually it works pretty well. If someone is interested they will reply if you send pics and any kond of convo starter. "

I’d say you get plenty of interest either way

Who's paste ing who

"Who's paste ing who "

Hob nobs

"Who's paste ing who

Hob nobs "