By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any female out there that would class them self’s as dominant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is dom not vin diesel

"Is there any female out there that would class them self’s as dominant "
Hopefully a good few.... I need one immediately!

I have been looking a very long time and yet to find a true Dom female as of yet maybe I’m on the rong stie

You won't find female Doms maybe Dommes though

"You won't find female Doms maybe Dommes though "
I no that I just put Dom as it was shorter than putting dommes

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"You won't find female Doms maybe Dommes though I no that I just put Dom as it was shorter than putting dommes "

And also disrepectfull of a female domme to do so hopefully when u do find one she will straighten u out on that score

Lol

"Lol "
good luck with that one.

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Patience is a virtue.

Be respectful and polite and I'm sure a good (or bad ) Domme will turn up eventually.

Sit on my face and I'll follow you anywhere

Have you checked out Fet that might be better place to look as it’s more kink focused than here

"You won't find female Doms maybe Dommes though I no that I just put Dom as it was shorter than putting dommes

And also disrepectfull of a female domme to do so hopefully when u do find one she will straighten u out on that score "

That's a paddling

I been trying to get a Mistress for months. problem is that there's not many people on here from Belfast lots of guys but not many female or couple.i mean you would think someone would like a free cleaner lol

"Have you checked out Fet that might be better place to look as it’s more kink focused than here"
get is over run with so called sub's every female that I see on it has a sub and a list of everyone else.

"Have you checked out Fet that might be better place to look as it’s more kink focused than here get is over run with so called sub's every female that I see on it has a sub and a list of everyone else."

Fet is great but it's not a dating site. Use it to find out about events like munches where you meet people in a vanilla environment. It's much easier for things to happen ( ) if you've met and got along with people in real life.

"Have you checked out Fet that might be better place to look as it’s more kink focused than here get is over run with so called sub's every female that I see on it has a sub and a list of everyone else.

Fet is great but it's not a dating site. Use it to find out about events like munches where you meet people in a vanilla environment. It's much easier for things to happen ( ) if you've met and got along with people in real life. "

it's alright but as I said every female is overrun with sub's.but it is free

By *aloma12TV/TS  over a year ago

city cnt

I'd love one

"I have been looking a very long time and yet to find a true Dom female as of yet maybe I’m on the rong stie "

And as I said to Cindy, fab is not really catered towards the bdsm side. Fet would be better for that goal. Just head to the events and meet people in person and go from there, but don't just assume that if a woman has similar kinks, she's going to automatically want to do them with you. A proper connection is needed first.

I'm feeling like some terrible advertiser right now.

Also, if you really need to fulfil some kinks, there's plenty of pro-Dommes around. It's just that if you meet a proper Domme in the scene, they don't take too kindly to subs demanding certain fetishes. When that happens, it's clear the sub sees the Domme purely a way of satisfying fetishes, and not as a person themself.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Dommes/Doms are people too ya know . It's like every fetish different wants needs and limits. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

It's funny when someone hears Domme they automatically think pain a degradation... it's not. As I said there's all different kinds of Dommes/Doms just like theres all different kinds of fetishes.

I knew a fetish once. The things she used to come out with! Twould make a devil blush.

By *enaciousdsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

What ops basically done here is craftily asks an innocent question, then when it gets replies he messages all the girls in the thread regardless. Very clever! I'm guessing being put in your place is part of it. Not interested -J

By *sexybitchWoman  over a year ago

north dublin

Was a Dominatrix couple years and still have a dungeon but retire years ago now just let the kiky people use the dungeon

middle of nowhere

I think the OP asked a valid question. Maybe a dominant female might message him.

"What ops basically done here is craftily asks an innocent question, then when it gets replies he messages all the girls in the thread regardless. Very clever! I'm guessing being put in your place is part of it. Not interested -J"
guys ye have great taste in leather type leggings....Mrs Snicker's has the exact same pair lol

"I think the OP asked a valid question. Maybe a dominant female might message him. "
yes I was asking a question and actually a couple with a Domme female did mail me

middle of nowhere

"I think the OP asked a valid question. Maybe a dominant female might message him. yes I was asking a question and actually a couple with a Domme female did mail me "

Glad you found what you were looking for

"I think the OP asked a valid question. Maybe a dominant female might message him. yes I was asking a question and actually a couple with a Domme female did mail me

Glad you found what you were looking for "

I no but they are miles away from me

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I was looking for a Domme to but kinda gave up .

» Add a new message to this topic