FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are we doing it wrong

Are we doing it wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are looking for a bi cork lady to join us for a threesome next week in West Cork we have added a meet and no messages from women only men. Just wanted to know if we are doing this all wrong before we take down the meet. Any advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

No you are not . I believe it's kinda hard to get single ladies to meet with couples . Maybe you should try and meet a couple .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are looking for a bi cork lady to join us for a threesome next week in West Cork we have added a meet and no messages from women only men. Just wanted to know if we are doing this all wrong before we take down the meet. Any advice. "
Hi dont think your doing anything wrong maybe put a status up also . Hope you get sorted xx

Well that's good to know we are not doing anything wrong anyway and thanks for replying.

We are in no rush just wanted to do everything one step at a time we have had a man join us and loved it so we were looking for a lady next and move on for their.

By *otstuffkerry1Couple  over a year ago

tralee

"We are looking for a bi cork lady to join us for a threesome next week in West Cork we have added a meet and no messages from women only men. Just wanted to know if we are doing this all wrong before we take down the meet. Any advice. "

doing nothing wrong but your chances are slim at best... go to a m&g and hopefully connect with a lady there ..much more relaxing and safe enviroment ...could lead to a future date

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Slim pickings! (So to speak). If you had your verifications visible I believe it would improve your chances. If I see hidden verifications (unless a very big number) then I just assume they are spoofers (as that is quite often the case). That's my advice anyway. I know others won't agree.

Thanks we will keep an eye out for m&g over the summer and just enjoy each other on our break away after that kids are on holidays for the summer thanks again x

Also put status up about it cause not everyone check "Meet" section.

Best of luck

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

as a single female on here i frequently get messages from couples looking to meet. they mostly are looking for meets without socials and want to go straight to meet.

There is no way i'd meet with a couple i hadn't previously met socially and chatted with. its just too risky to my personal safety. Just a little bit of advice to those looking for a female, i think you need to chat with your chosen female first to establish a little trust and rapport.

thanks and best of luck OP, I hope you find someone to fulfill your fantasy.

I don't think you are doing anything wrong just some times things don't suit people.

Good luck.

Thanks for advice guys

Hey guys, maybe if u suggest meeting socially for a drink first and then all going well fun after

Thanks will do x

By *iver80Man  over a year ago

south side ,

Hey guys yeah meeting socialy is the only way , people need to feel that personal connection first id say , usualy its couples that get all the meets haha hopr for us all

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

"as a single female on here i frequently get messages from couples looking to meet. they mostly are looking for meets without socials and want to go straight to meet.

There is no way i'd meet with a couple i hadn't previously met socially and chatted with. its just too risky to my personal safety. Just a little bit of advice to those looking for a female, i think you need to chat with your chosen female first to establish a little trust and rapport.

thanks and best of luck OP, I hope you find someone to fulfill your fantasy. "

Totally agree with this. I have the same problem. I get a lot of couples messaging me but very few are willing to make the effort to meet socially.

Best of luck with your search. I hope you find someone soon. xx

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"as a single female on here i frequently get messages from couples looking to meet. they mostly are looking for meets without socials and want to go straight to meet.

thanks and best of luck OP, I hope you find someone to fulfill your fantasy. "

i find this too and agree with u gingerr

Thanks everyone for the advice xx

» Add a new message to this topic