FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Amazing night

Amazing night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow what an amazing nights sleep I just had.slept like a baby!

Said nobody living in Ireland last night. Slightly grouchy,I was close to getting up and sleeping out under the stars at one point.

Can't cope with that stuffy weather. Sorry,rant over! Probably should have put this on fb rather than fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Better off leaving the bed room window open a bit and a window near the room open as well. That way you'll create a draft..that or sleep in a bath of water

To make it worse I wasn't in my own place in in the middle of Dublin city centre...the noise if I left the window open would be worse than the stuffyness plus someone could climb in the window hahahaha yeah a bath of cold water now there's an idea

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There was me thinking this is some creepy admiration/thank you thread to 'you know who you are' after a night of frolics.

Here some tips to sleep better when it's hot:

- don't sleep in the nude

-stay away from alcohol

- keep shutters, curtains or blinds closed during the day and air your bedroom well before you go to bed or even better leave the window open during the night

- use cotton sheets and covers and non-synthetic blanket

- toughen up

"There was me thinking this is some creepy admiration/thank you thread to 'you know who you are' after a night of frolics.

Here some tips to sleep better when it's hot:

- don't sleep in the nude

-stay away from alcohol

- keep shutters, curtains or blinds closed during the day and air your bedroom well before you go to bed or even better leave the window open during the night

- use cotton sheets and covers and non-synthetic blanket

- toughen up

"

Love this! All the logical solutions then the toughen up at the end haha

Yeah I'm sure Il get over it.nobody likes a moaner....unless she's moaning your name that is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some of us had to work b damn glad u had a bed to sleep in.

"Some of us had to work b damn glad u had a bed to sleep in. "

Haha when you look at it like that....

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"To make it worse I wasn't in my own place in in the middle of Dublin city centre...the noise if I left the window open would be worse than the stuffyness plus someone could climb in the window hahahaha yeah a bath of cold water now there's an idea"

Had a similar problem with the noise. Slept in a certain hotel near Newlands Cross (not allowed name it because I got told of on a different thread for that lol). If I kept the window open I may as well have slept on the N7 central reservation...straight into a cold shower this morning.

I happily put up with it though if the weather stays like this for the summer

"To make it worse I wasn't in my own place in in the middle of Dublin city centre...the noise if I left the window open would be worse than the stuffyness plus someone could climb in the window hahahaha yeah a bath of cold water now there's an idea

Had a similar problem with the noise. Slept in a certain hotel near Newlands Cross (not allowed name it because I got told of on a different thread for that lol). If I kept the window open I may as well have slept on the N7 central reservation...straight into a cold shower this morning.

I happily put up with it though if the weather stays like this for the summer "

I know the one! But yes as much as I am complaining I do love the sun just not the lack of sleep

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"To make it worse I wasn't in my own place in in the middle of Dublin city centre...the noise if I left the window open would be worse than the stuffyness plus someone could climb in the window hahahaha yeah a bath of cold water now there's an idea"

I love city noise ie traffic. Find it quite soothing.

People coming out of clubs bladdered and screeching not so much!

» Add a new message to this topic