FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > When past fabbers come back

When past fabbers come back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman  over a year ago

wexford

Fabbers come & here as we well know. Alot tend to come back under a different name especially those that once were active on the forums. My question is can you tell who the new profilers use to be in the way they answer to threads. There is definitely 1 or 2 here that reminds me so much of past fabbers that I think they are. I'm just curious do ye spot the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I knew one person in particular because they were everyday posters but the rest no

We im a repeat offender i admit . A few months ago i came off here to try and give a non fab go of seeing someone. Big mistake as i had only been verified by a coffee meet and one fab meet. Big regrets to be starting all over again

Will those two meets not just verify you now?

Was here before over a year ago.. wouldn’t ask anyone to reverify me tho.. look a little bit different than I did then..!!

Not sure if anyone remembers me though..

"Will those two meets not just verify you now? "

Not really a polite thing to do and rock up and ask to be verified again.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Fabbers come & here as we well know. Alot tend to come back under a different name especially those that once were active on the forums. My question is can you tell who the new profilers use to be in the way they answer to threads. There is definitely 1 or 2 here that reminds me so much of past fabbers that I think they are. I'm just curious do ye spot the same "

Yes, most are quite obvious.

One returned recently and I could tell after a few post's who it was.

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman  over a year ago

wexford

"Fabbers come & here as we well know. Alot tend to come back under a different name especially those that once were active on the forums. My question is can you tell who the new profilers use to be in the way they answer to threads. There is definitely 1 or 2 here that reminds me so much of past fabbers that I think they are. I'm just curious do ye spot the same

One returned recently and I could tell after a few post's who it was."

It was very easy to spot

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

There's diffo a few on at the moment but funny thing is they pretend there newbies for what ever reason, can't see the big deal of just saying ye was here before now I'm back ....

"Fabbers come & here as we well know. Alot tend to come back under a different name especially those that once were active on the forums. My question is can you tell who the new profilers use to be in the way they answer to threads. There is definitely 1 or 2 here that reminds me so much of past fabbers that I think they are. I'm just curious do ye spot the same

One returned recently and I could tell after a few post's who it was.

It was very easy to spot "

I just came back last week after abiut a 2 1/2 year absence, I wanted my old username but some selfish bastard stole it haha

"I just came back last week after abiut a 2 1/2 year absence, I wanted my old username but some selfish bastard stole it haha"

But your not claiming to be a newbie and denying you were here before......

If people want to start again on fab with a clean slate, that's entirely their prerogative.

But some people do have a particular style of writing/behaviour on the forum.

"I just came back last week after abiut a 2 1/2 year absence, I wanted my old username but some selfish bastard stole it haha

But your not claiming to be a newbie and denying you were here before......"

Yeah I don't get when that's done. You'll always get outed.

My favourite Judge Judy quote.....if you tell the truth you don't need to have a good memory. A wise woman

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't really get this kinda slipping in and out business, but each on their own and yes the notorious ones are easy to spot despite all their effort pretending to be a fab virgin.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Of course the obvious thing to do is just ask, this is another way to find out though. I suppose people have their own reasons for slipping in and out but who are we to judge. Just my thoughts

It's easy enough to recognise people who used the forum. I don't know why some pretend to be new and others don't, but it mostly doesn't bother me either way. I'd have a problem if someone I chatted to regularly contacted me under a new profile and didn't say, but that's a different matter entirely.

I've come and gone a few times due to fanily priorities at times and I have to delete or i wouldn't be able to leave it alone but I never pretend to be a newbie sure what's ye point

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I can't get why people keep going and then coming back . I have been here a few years never left just stayed .

» Add a new message to this topic