FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with Profile list of Do's and Dont's I get the Age thing but God help me to understand the list of requirements that are up to 10/15

And the Verification requests personally I don't want or give..them

Thoughts anyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

People have certain things that there looking for here some only like petite some like a bit of meat on the bone some like young some like older sexual preference to and what there into as for verfies it's always good to know the person is genuine and someone has see or met them....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Veris are part of keeping myself save. If you don't like them fair enough.

"Veris are part of keeping myself save. If you don't like them fair enough. "

Never thought of that aspect yes I agree with that.

Especially for a female it's more prevalent.

Hope you enjoy the experiences...

"People have certain things that there looking for here some only like petite some like a bit of meat on the bone some like young some like older sexual preference to and what there into as for verfies it's always good to know the person is genuine and someone has see or met them.... "

I honestly get that aspect of profiles but there are some that are next to impossible to add up to I myself just feel with the likes on bottom of pages should be enough at times and a Lot are very harsh and brash... just my opinions

Enjoy your experiences...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"People have certain things that there looking for here some only like petite some like a bit of meat on the bone some like young some like older sexual preference to and what there into as for verfies it's always good to know the person is genuine and someone has see or met them....

I honestly get that aspect of profiles but there are some that are next to impossible to add up to I myself just feel with the likes on bottom of pages should be enough at times and a Lot are very harsh and brash... just my opinions

Enjoy your experiences... "

Yeah I get that, some profiles makes you wonder.....Then again some might say that about my own...

"People have certain things that there looking for here some only like petite some like a bit of meat on the bone some like young some like older sexual preference to and what there into as for verfies it's always good to know the person is genuine and someone has see or met them....

Enjoy your experiences...

Yeah I get that, some profiles makes you wonder.....Then again some might say that about my own... "

Honestly not that bad it's to a point or points

» Add a new message to this topic