FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mystic megs

Mystic megs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Actually have friends who go see these pyschics anyone on fab believe this or like myself think it's some sort of con

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Don’t believe it myself but seems like a harmless way to waste money until someone gets upset

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Wife went to one last week. Recently passed friend was in the room. Said things there is absolutely no way anyone could have known. I'm quite sceptical about most of them and aware of the trickery many use but this was a more spiritual person than psychic and it was really precise info received so, maybe if you meet the right one.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

They are a con to be honest but the daughter and her friends go to them .

"Wife went to one last week. Recently passed friend was in the room. Said things there is absolutely no way anyone could have known. I'm quite sceptical about most of them and aware of the trickery many use but this was a more spiritual person than psychic and it was really precise info received so, maybe if you meet the right one."
that's what my friend said they knew stuff no one else would know but I'm sure there's way or trick they use to get the info

"Don’t believe it myself but seems like a harmless way to waste money until someone gets upset"
suppose so wouldn't be my cup tea bit surprised how many people go to them tho

"They are a con to be honest but the daughter and her friends go to them . "
yeah I would thought there con artists myself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some folks have the ability to cold read others. Psychics are conmen. I can see why it appeals to people in much the same way religion does. There are certain wuestions we don't have conclusive answers for and there is billions to be made in industries that exploit people who are susceptible to these con artists. I'm not saying they don't come across as believable but that has no influence on telling if what they are saying is true or not.

Show me a psychic that can predict lotto numbers.

Psychics and faith healers both manipulate prople and situations.

Just because magic looks real doesn't mean it is. There is always something else going on that the viewer/listener/client is unsware of.

When we are uninformed or misinformed about anything we are much more likely to not assess the situation correctly.

It's up to everyone how they spend their money though.

"Some folks have the ability to cold read others. Psychics are conmen. I can see why it appeals to people in much the same way religion does. There are certain wuestions we don't have conclusive answers for and there is billions to be made in industries that exploit people who are susceptible to these con artists. I'm not saying they don't come across as believable but that has no influence on telling if what they are saying is true or not.

Show me a psychic that can predict lotto numbers.

Psychics and faith healers both manipulate prople and situations.

Just because magic looks real doesn't mean it is. There is always something else going on that the viewer/listener/client is unsware of.

When we are uninformed or misinformed about anything we are much more likely to not assess the situation correctly.

It's up to everyone how they spend their money though."

[Removed by poster at 25/06/18 15:15:35]

No doubt there are charlatans out there but consider this for a moment . If you are gifted with ability then it has been given to you to help others not yourself . This is why most spiritually tuned people will tell you that it’s not possible to use this ability to feather your own nest so to speak the genuine ability is gifted on the spiritual understanding that the recipient is a mere human and humans can’t be trusted not to take advantage of each other so . You get the gift to help others not yourself . The minute you use it to your own advantage it is withdrawn . Laugh all you want but that’s my understanding of it .

"No doubt there are charlatans out there but consider this for a moment . If you are gifted with ability then it has been given to you to help others not yourself . This is why most spiritually tuned people will tell you that it’s not possible to use this ability to feather your own nest so to speak the genuine ability is gifted on the spiritual understanding that the recipient is a mere human and humans can’t be trusted not to take advantage of each other so . You get the gift to help others not yourself . The minute you use it to your own advantage it is withdrawn . Laugh all you want but that’s my understanding of it ."

Unfortunately , your belief is based on nothing else but a belief. Put under scientific critique any so called “psychic” will be unable to prove their god gifted abilities.

As per almost everything, you are entitled to your opinion. However, if you feel your opinion trumps the due process of scientific analysis, then you indefinitely wrong on this one.

[Removed by poster at 25/06/18 15:41:23]

Not everything can be measured by scientific means . I’m not wanting to get into a debate about it , I’m just merely giving another view .

"Not everything can be measured by scientific means . I’m not wanting to get into a debate about it , I’m just merely giving another view . "

Me neither. When you put your opinion up in a public forum are you not opening it up for debate? Not being aggressive btw. Just posing the question.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I used to go see a tarot reader a few years ago who told me things that he could not have known otherwise

These days I'd rather live, enjoy and take each day as it comes without thinking too far ahead to a possible future

I quit mystic myself I can tell why most people are here for.

» Add a new message to this topic