FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Jealousy

Jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would thought this be ripe on here as it's normal human reaction so have you ever get jealous of someone you have played with getting with another man or women or if you were in couple did you or your partner ever get jealous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r MercMan  over a year ago

dublin

Get with it if your the jealous type your in the wrong place

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is natural thing but it is how you deal with it that really matters...

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Think there can be jealousy on here if you let yourself get sucked into it.... Suppose for some it's hard to see someone they have played with a few times enjoying them selves with someone else or someone you hoped to meet after a coffee isn't interested in taken it further anymore......

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Jealousy is a normal emotion its how you deal with it that's important in swinging

By *urbo-boosterMan  over a year ago

cork

I don't see myself as the jealous type. Can't say I've felt that emotion when broke up before and have been in some long term relationships. With swinging I definitely don't feel jealous. How can I, I've met someone, had some fun and left, so did they, I don't exchange numbers, I don't msg continuosly. It's a date not a love affair. No room for jealousy in Swinging. Lol my opinion by the way.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm grand as long as I get the most attention.

"Jealousy is a normal emotion its how you deal with it that's important in swinging "

I agree here people who say they don't at all at all mmmmmmm am not to sure about that now lol. it is natural unless a person is a cold as ice ??

"I'm grand as long as I get the most attention. "

I can give you some attention x

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I think if it happens a lot and it upsets you..then I think you need to question if this lifestyle is really for you...

"I think if it happens a lot and it upsets you..then I think you need to question if this lifestyle is really for you..."

True as said already it is how you deal with it that matters. Move on op let it go there is plenty to play with here x

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

It's probably best not to join a swinging site if you are the jealous type.

I might be jealous in a real life relationship but not on here.

I've met people who are tho...daft.

"I would thought this be ripe on here as it's normal human reaction so have you ever get jealous of someone you have played with getting with another man or women or if you were in couple did you or your partner ever get jealous "

In contrary to the majority of replies you’ve received on here, I actually think being on this site could ease any such jealous tendencies you may involuntarily possess.

It’s better to immerse yourself in an emotion you fear or reject, in order to move past it. When I first joined I was a bit like this but then you seem to adjust to the natural order of the swinging lifestyle lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just to be clear I'm not jealous of anyone haven't met anyone yet to be jealous I was just talking in general what got me thinking about it is thread I read yesterday on the lounge forum a women had a thread were she received abusive emails over meeting some guys over the guys who were sending the abusive messages. Also I see lot women talking about having to have emotional connection with guys on this to have sex with them that to mean is recipe for jealousy to be involved at some point

It’s as if women want everything and nothing at the same time?!? SHOCK

Communication is the key to swinging without jealousy rising up if you cant communicate well as a couple swinging is probably not for you!

Ground rules if one not happy we don't play

Not too many return meets ( we have a couple of exceptions to this!! With couples we know very well and trust completely as strong in their own relationship)

Playing with experienced people who understand boundaries

Sam

"Communication is the key to swinging without jealousy rising up if you cant communicate well as a couple swinging is probably not for you!

Not too many return meets ( we have a couple of exceptions to this!! With couples we know very well and trust completely as strong in their own relationship)

Sam"

Totally agree

Txx

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Communication is the key to swinging without jealousy rising up if you cant communicate well as a couple swinging is probably not for you!

Sam"

Exactly

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I’m jus jealous of others who have way more time for fun then I do. I can see how lines can get blurred though. You just need to keep in mind that most are here for variety not exclusively

» Add a new message to this topic