FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why hasn't my friend recieved the verification I sent him ???

Why hasn't my friend recieved the verification I sent him ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DbooTSXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

Can any of you guys here in Ireland tell me why the verification I sent twice this afternoon has not reached my friends account ? Is it because I have not been on here with my Irish profile since last year ? So annoyed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were you both on the same WiFi ?

Cork

Could have been, as I was in the building where he works. Now what ?

You can’t verfiy someone who is on the same WiFi the site blocks it

Filters also block verifications too

Cork

You are an absolute star Spice I just tried verifying him again now and it's gone through . Didn't know that common WiFi could cause a veri not to be accepted, thank you Spice. I was so annoyed as it was fate that I met this gent while taking a walk yesterday and he was so good to me when I couldn't shake off this Neanderthal that thought he was a irresistible and invincible. Thanfully this hunk came along and defussed d situation like lightening with his Stephen Segal like calm but strong presence. Took me for a coffee and stayed chatting with me for an hour and a half. Found out we were both on fab ...and he's only joined with a week. I think he's way too genuine and empathic to be on here though and I can't see him wasting his time with any shallow trophy collectors on here. But I really wanted to be the first to verify this georgeus man as it was some kind of higher plan that he came along like he did. Anyway I'm now babbling but thank you again Spice for making that possible for me

Cork

And thank you too Kearman for the info.

» Add a new message to this topic