FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fir the Ladies.....Ever fall for an exceptional guy on a first coffee meet ?

Fir the Ladies.....Ever fall for an exceptional guy on a first coffee meet ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DbooTSXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

Ladies did you ever meet that rare breed of gentleman on here that just engaged U and gazed into your soul from the moment you met face to face. I met a gorgeous empathic hunk yesterday that just blew me away....and it was by chance even though it emerged we are both Danvers. He's a newbie to swing and only joined a week ago but he was just so handsome, fit, insightful and has me in stitches with his calm dry Irish humour. The kind of guy ladies that you would dream of meeting if you were on a dating site ?

Unfortunately he's not looking to sleep his way through this site and is straight ( not that that has ever been an obstacle for me on here ) but even though I'd LOVE to hop his broad shoulders I have too much respect for him to try.

So ladies ever had a similar experiance on here ? Private responses welcome too ladies as I know this is something some of you would be comfortable admiting on a public forum. I guess I'm just shocked that there are gorgeous guys with integrity like this on a hookup site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cork

Thank you girls for all the PM responses to this topic. As nobody has posted publicly here and I haven't had time yet to PM most of you back, I thought I might give you the indications I've been getting back.

It seems anything close to Love-like Admiration at first Coffee is very rare for ladies on this site for a variety of reasons andmostly to do with having our guards up as can be the nature with hookup sites. WWhat's also coming through though is that so many of the hot looking single guys on here seem to think that their looks alone are going to make us fall into bed with them, and we seemto be disregarding the personality of the non model guys in ways we would probably not do on a vanilla date.

I guess looks and genuine personality is a combination that's becoming more rare on sites like this.

It would be interesting if the guys find the same on here, and it would be great if the guys posted your responses on here too guys, as I get so many PMs from guys ( like all the ladies on here ) that I can't do a PM survey of the guys, sorry.

Really like to see the guys post here on this question

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

One or two that diffo caught my eye but unfortunately it's the timing and distance is the problem but lucky for you sounds amazing

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It happened to me on a dating site and I fell madly in luv but 3 weeks or so later she took her ex back and I was broken hearted .she got me onto here and we were going to live out all our dreams. But it was not so .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It was a whirlwind romance . I never thought it would happen cos I only thought things like that only happen in films ..

Cork

That's great to hear that you have come accross some L. Yes, definitely lucky for me in having met this great guy but unfortunately in my most selfish terms, he is one of the rare breed of straight guys who isn't secretly trying to get with a trans woman, but that's an entire other topic. Also I get the feeling he is genuine feeling he is the kind of guy that's more interested in women as people first and I don't think from what he was, he has any interest in meaningless sex without getting a handle on the woman first....I said he was rare LOL

Cork

That's a real shame to hear Choco. I think in the long term you were lucky it did not develop further as she seemed to be at least fooling herself if not both of you about what she really wanted.

Her loss .

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"That's great to hear that you have come accross some L. Yes, definitely lucky for me in having met this great guy but unfortunately in my most selfish terms, he is one of the rare breed of straight guys who isn't secretly trying to get with a trans woman, but that's an entire other topic. Also I get the feeling he is genuine feeling he is the kind of guy that's more interested in women as people first and I don't think from what he was, he has any interest in meaningless sex without getting a handle on the woman first....I said he was rare LOL "

» Add a new message to this topic