FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Oral sex and sti

Oral sex and sti

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do I keep seeing people saying that they are all avout safe sex but then go around doing unprotected oral sex? Don't people realise the number of sti one can get from oral sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Condoms or dental dams help reduce risk, but don't provide full protection either, the only safe sex is no sex - monogamy of course is safe if you're both STI free to start with, but how many people here have a partner who thinks they are in a monogamous relationship?

It's up to each individual to decide the level of risk they are comfortable with. You have no idea what anyone else might be carrying, regardless of what they tell you.

Abstinence is the only way to completely avoid any risk and as this is fab that's prob not an option here

"Abstinence is the only way to completely avoid any risk and as this is fab that's prob not an option here "
And no fun in that either lol

That's the truth a lot of people in their teens and twenties don't realize about herpes and it's a bad one known a lot of people who got it from sucking dick and licking Fannie and their is really no way to protect yourself if I Fannie has herpes because it will be their and you can get it from just kissing too

"That's the truth a lot of people in their teens and twenties don't realize about herpes and it's a bad one known a lot of people who got it from sucking dick and licking Fannie and their is really no way to protect yourself if I Fannie has herpes because it will be their and you can get it from just kissing too "

there's herpes simplex and then there's herpes syntax......

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Condoms or dental dams help reduce risk, but don't provide full protection either, the only safe sex is no sex - monogamy of course is safe if you're both STI free to start with, but how many people here have a partner who thinks they are in a monogamous relationship?

It's up to each individual to decide the level of risk they are comfortable with. You have no idea what anyone else might be carrying, regardless of what they tell you.

"

true words...everyone makes their own choices

"That's the truth a lot of people in their teens and twenties don't realize about herpes and it's a bad one known a lot of people who got it from sucking dick and licking Fannie and their is really no way to protect yourself if I Fannie has herpes because it will be their and you can get it from just kissing too

there's herpes simplex and then there's herpes syntax......"

Neither is fun. I graduated with a diploma in biology if you are trying to sound smart

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Ive had blowjobs in a subaru Sti

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Ive had blowjobs in a subaru Sti "

I've given them

And I once knew someone who was nicknamed the STD in the STi

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"That's the truth a lot of people in their teens and twenties don't realize about herpes and it's a bad one known a lot of people who got it from sucking dick and licking Fannie and their is really no way to protect yourself if I Fannie has herpes because it will be their and you can get it from just kissing too

there's herpes simplex and then there's herpes syntax......Neither is fun. I graduated with a diploma in biology if you are trying to sound smart"

Is that where you learnt the word Fannie?

No but plenty used it lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That's the truth a lot of people in their teens and twenties don't realize about herpes and it's a bad one known a lot of people who got it from sucking dick and licking Fannie and their is really no way to protect yourself if I Fannie has herpes because it will be their and you can get it from just kissing too "

If you think herpes is the worse that you can get you better do a quick google search for example:

untreatable gonorrhea oral sex

syphilis oral sex

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

If anyone uses condoms or dental dams for oral Id say swinging isnt for you

It's a risk people take. Do what feels safe to you. I couldn't meet with someone without oral. It wouldn't be for me.

Wash yer mouth out with Jeyes Fluid afterwards... freshens your breath too.. #winning

» Add a new message to this topic