FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Early risers - Morning Sex

Early risers - Morning Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haboo OP   Man  over a year ago

travels all around Ireland

Any early risers out there?? Am I alone??

I have this fantasy I really wanna live out...early morning, hubby still asleep, wife up early very horny...He's not interested. Down to kitchen for a brew. I am waiting at the door...she lets me in...in her pjs and bead head, whatever's left of yesterday's makeup, fluffy slippers and fleece gown...leads me in, knocks off the kitchen light and ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

knocks off the light.....struts across the kitchen floor towards me..but cause its dark stumbles and falls over the dog..knocks over a load of crocery off the drainer and makes a horrid din. The husband upstair awakes from his slummber, perplexed as to where his wife is and to the source of the clattering below in the kitchen....

'Fido...you bad bad dog' she snalrls so Mike upstairs can hear her and go back to sleep.

'You alright hun?' he asks

'Darn dog got in my feet!'

Minutes pass by and she finally comes up to me, the gown hangling open,covering her nipples but revealing her lovely flesh curving down and under into a triangle of anticipation.

I stood motionless, as her hand reached out for my ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reaches for my shammy leather and says " do you want some fresh water with.that, to clean my windows?"

Or are you just gonna spit on them as usual

'I think i'll try some Windolene this time!'

She takes the bottle and sqirts all over the glass door...I stand behind her and follow in circles with my wet chammy.

'The things I do for sex!' I thought to myself! as I lifted her gown and felt her round peachy bum. I slid my finger up her....

door hinges and said reckon you need a little oil on these luv

'There...a spot of WD40 goes a long way in getting rid of nasty squeaks!'I love the smell of WD40...reminds me of my grandpa's workshop... I feel a warm hand reach in and then a warm wetness as her head comes into focus, bobbing at my groin. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my jeans and ...

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

she slowly takes my cock in her mouth and gently slides her moist lips down my shaft...until its deep i throat...she continues to slide up and down getting faster each time...she stops and looks up at me and with a slutty glint in her eye she begs me to fuck he on the kitchen table...she scrambles up on the table..peels ur baby pink lacey undies off...she opens her legs wide...and crawl up on the table....shhhhh...whats that...i leaned on her car keys and set her car alarm off........

» Add a new message to this topic