FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rookies and newbies

Rookies and newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had intended this as being helpful to the Rookies/Newbies … but then I realised that the 1 word or 1 sentence guys were unlikely to be interacting with the forum pages.

If guys cannot read profiles, then they are unlikely to be reading forums.

It certainly appears that the Christian brothers were right when they said “playing with yourself will make you blind” & it seems illiterate also, otherwise how can you explain them missing the hints in the various couple & womens profiles… no single men wanted.. no 1 word messages…and of course the preferred age specified for meets.

Personally I read the profiles in great detail and then I read the veris.. having done my homework I then now if I have even half a chance… being shorted & older it is an uphill battle.

But if you are trying to sell yourself the sales adage of

“know your customer, know your target audience”

is worth remembering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had intended this as being helpful to the Rookies/Newbies … but then I realised that the 1 word or 1 sentence guys were unlikely to be interacting with the forum pages.

If guys cannot read profiles, then they are unlikely to be reading forums.

It certainly appears that the Christian brothers were right when they said “playing with yourself will make you blind” & it seems illiterate also, otherwise how can you explain them missing the hints in the various couple & womens profiles… no single men wanted.. no 1 word messages…and of course the preferred age specified for meets.

Personally I read the profiles in great detail and then I read the veris.. having done my homework I then now if I have even half a chance… being shorted & older it is an uphill battle.

But if you are trying to sell yourself the sales adage of

“know your customer, know your target audience”

is worth remembering

"

And most important part of all is making sure that they have a good mouth and a good udder before you commit to anything.

If a profile states no single men and has age restrictions but doesn't bother to block those guys with their filters it says more about them than the texters. Why leave your page open for those guys of you find them such a pain and don't want to talk to them? Do they secretly love the attention?

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I don't publish my veris. . How fabulous I am in the sack is my business

By *edbullwingsMan  over a year ago

Mid

I always give a profile a wee read before i message.. and put a bit of effort into my messages without trying to look like a stalker.. i just think its basic manners- but unfortunately i still dont get too many replies!!:/

I know my profile doesnt give too much away but thats because discretion is very important with me.

I alway read the profiles and will then message politely asking if they eould like to reply. Dont get many replied to but then again i put that down to the pure volume of messages ladies get on here.

By *inion42Man  over a year ago

minionland

Best thing I ever did was put filters on, i am very straight yet the amount of men messaging me, and looking at my profile, was crazy.

Here’s to the hot weather

K

I read a great piece of advice somewhere that said “Don’t be a dick”...

I think newbie or no; your either a twat or your not.. guys on here for years who are just awful, and guys here 2 days who are great.. A dicks a dick, I guess is what I’m saying!

... ive talked about dick too much haven’t I...?

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Dont use the word “newbie” to describe yourself, its like bait to some people

"I alway read the profiles and will then message politely asking if they eould like to reply. Dont get many replied to but then again i put that down to the pure volume of messages ladies get on here."

That lunacy will never catch on, a cock pic and "fancy a fuck" is the way forward

By *ewbies201Couple  over a year ago

lisburn

"Dont use the word “newbie” to describe yourself, its like bait to some people "

Uh oh

» Add a new message to this topic