FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seasonal cock syndrome

Seasonal cock syndrome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, the (sun) news has a story about how big man cocks are this year because of all the hot weather we are enduring.

Does higher temperatures make your dick bigger on the flop? I think body temperature has a greater impact on ball droop as opposed to flaccid dick size. Erections are the greatest leveller.

I know one guy with an average flopper but an absolutely gigantic erection (10+ inches and girthy) and on the other hand I know a lad with a massive limp flute that only gets hard and maxes out at 5 inches.

From my own perspective, i am fairly modest when relaxed but when I’ve a raging veiny horn on I tip out at about 8 inches.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"So, the (sun) news has a story about how big man cocks are this year because of all the hot weather we are enduring.

Does higher temperatures make your dick bigger on the flop? I think body temperature has a greater impact on ball droop as opposed to flaccid dick size. Erections are the greatest leveller.

I know one guy with an average flopper but an absolutely gigantic erection (10+ inches and girthy) and on the other hand I know a lad with a massive limp flute that only gets hard and maxes out at 5 inches.

From my own perspective, i am fairly modest when relaxed but when I’ve a raging veiny horn on I tip out at about 8 inches."

So ur a grower and not a shower

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bollocks

» Add a new message to this topic