FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What women want

What women want

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not only referring to swingers or sex but really why are so many women I used to know in abusive relationships physically and I would say mentally as well I just don't know why assholes and dickheads always seem to be the most successful women's opinions specially if they had these types of relationships could tell me why you stayed men in similar situations feel free to share

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I know what all those words mean but put together like that with no punctuation makes a difficult read..

"I know what all those words mean but put together like that with no punctuation makes a difficult read.. "
sorry bout that I don't know you have a opinion

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I can't even fathom a man staying in a relationship where a woman abuses him. I saw a case last year where a woman threw boiling water on a man and he battered the shit out of her. case ended up in court but went no further. abusive relationships and people staying in them I'll never understand. the more you think about it the more fucked up It is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's like borat speaking the English language...Good topic (I think) but nigh-on impossible to read and take in properly Mr...

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

They work you, make you believe it’s your fault, you are the reason they behaved the way they did, you are stupid and why would anyone else ever love or want you. They put you down and work on you to believe that is true.

You don’t even know it’s happening and one day he/she hurts you and you believe you did it to yourself. How can you tell anyone how stupid you’ve been. No one will believe you. He /she has the money you can’t just walk away.

They really love you and will change, they are going through a bad time and you antagonised them,.

It’s always your fault it’s never theirs. Even when they have hurt you badly, you make excuses for them, you hide the abuse and bruises.

Can’t really explain it any better than that!

Every single situation is different. You can't generalise the reasonings.

I also don't think this is the place to discuss abusive relationships.

"I can't even fathom a man staying in a relationship where a woman abuses him. I saw a case last year where a woman threw boiling water on a man and he battered the shit out of her. case ended up in court but went no further. abusive relationships and people staying in them I'll never understand. the more you think about it the more fucked up It is "
I knew a man were friends but not anymore beat his gf with their new baby living in a hotel room I tried to help but nothing came out of it I have seen a few cases like this in reality that was the worst thing I ever saw and the baby looked scared men are better at fighting that is why a woman unless she knows what she is doing should be very careful

Very good explanation for it I used to be very naive to I lot of it but what I say is every decision you make is yours you might feel hopeless but that doesn't last forever

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"They work you, make you believe it’s your fault, you are the reason they behaved the way they did, you are stupid and why would anyone else ever love or want you. They put you down and work on you to believe that is true.

You don’t even know it’s happening and one day he/she hurts you and you believe you did it to yourself. How can you tell anyone how stupid you’ve been. No one will believe you. He /she has the money you can’t just walk away.

They really love you and will change, they are going through a bad time and you antagonised them,.

It’s always your fault it’s never theirs. Even when they have hurt you badly, you make excuses for them, you hide the abuse and bruises.

Can’t really explain it any better than that!"

very well explained you forgot to say they are excellent manipulators and play constant mind games with you to the extent that you question your own mind xxx

"They work you, make you believe it’s your fault, you are the reason they behaved the way they did, you are stupid and why would anyone else ever love or want you. They put you down and work on you to believe that is true.

Can’t really explain it any better than that!very well explained you forgot to say they are excellent manipulators and play constant mind games with you to the extent that you question your own mind xxx"

Look at this Terry crews goalcast great video and talk

By *lassic ElementsCouple  over a year ago

funtown

I think u done a great job explaining it xxx

Can’t really explain it any better than that!very well explained you forgot to say they are excellent manipulators and play constant mind games with you to the extent that you question your own mind xxx"

While subtly dissing you and implying you are unstable to others behind your back, even members of your own family.

Basicly they want to have legs like jelly at end of it

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

We need to have an option to thank posts on here.

If you are told something often enough you start believing it. Especially if you are are in the company of the person telling you this most of the time.

Your confidence goes and you feel you deserve what you get.

» Add a new message to this topic