FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice needed

Advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Hi all just want to know your thoughts on this matter am i just being a hysterical woman or do i have a valid point i have a couple profile on here as well as a single anyway the guy that i am in the couple with went and arranged to meet with anither couple last nite and never mentioned anything about it to me he used are couple profile to arrange it am i right to be annoyed the worse thing is the meet took place literally 5 mins from my house and he never called to see me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are ye an actual couple or just a fab couple?

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Should never have used the couple profile to arrange anything without your knowledge. Did you not read the messages ??

By *lowersMan  over a year ago

Derry

You need to ask him. It could be the people he was with only wanted an mmf and he didn’t want to hurt your feelings. But as I say, you need to ask him. Trust is huge on Fab

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

"Hi all just want to know your thoughts on this matter am i just being a hysterical woman or do i have a valid point i have a couple profile on here as well as a single anyway the guy that i am in the couple with went and arranged to meet with anither couple last nite and never mentioned anything about it to me he used are couple profile to arrange it am i right to be annoyed the worse thing is the meet took place literally 5 mins from my house and he never called to see me lol "

You have a vaild point, poor form on him to use your couple profile. He does not sound like a loyal partner for your couple profile.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

He should have used his single profile, if he has one.

If not, then he should have asked you if it was okay to use the couple one and explain why.

Nasty thing to do

By *cobieeMan  over a year ago

Meath

Bad form on his part to be honest I think...he should have discussed it with you before hand.

By *s24u!Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Trust is so important, you're right to be pissed. Honesty is always best. A

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

There's obviously a communication issue between the two of you.

And he was wrong to do this.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

[Removed by poster at 30/07/18 01:47:39]

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Delete the couple profile and get rid of him. He broke your trust and whats more used your image to get a meet. Where did he tell the couple you were ??

Nope he needs to go

He was totally in the wrong on this, can't believe he's jeopardised the relationship you have built up...sounds like you have a big decision to make

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Delete the couple profile and get rid of him. He broke your trust and whats more used your image to get a meet. Where did he tell the couple you were ??

Nope he needs to go "

Well said , trust is all in here. And don't forget you don't know anything about the meet and what occurred, perhaps unprotected sex etc ...your health is more important than.

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Delete the couple profile and get rid of him. He broke your trust and whats more used your image to get a meet. Where did he tell the couple you were ??

Nope he needs to go

Well said , trust is all in here. And don't forget you don't know anything about the meet and what occurred, perhaps unprotected sex etc ...your health is more important than. "

Happened me before. Chances are he will have no problem in sending your pics in order to secure himself a meet. He won't be discreet with your pics because they're yours! And chances are that if you got any verifications to the page he would change the password and use it all for himself.

When there's no trust there's no point in being a couple,whether n fab or not

Alot of guys want cpl profiles to do this . Think thwy can get more meets

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Fab is as always...full of shady dealings...if you need advice rather than knowing instinctively if this is right or wrong then i'm not overly suprised it happened..

What he did was wrong.

He used your couples profile.

Without your knowledge.

Kick him out.

Move on.

Everyone is entitled to be treated with respect even on a sex site.

He has shown you little or no respect so hes not worth wasting your time over.

Move on. Never let him knock your self confidence. No man (or woman) is worth it on fab!

Nor real life.

People have started this ,one playing about without the other.then you get mails pretending they have a partner to get meets and they make excuses up. Hard to trust anyone these days on Fab, but he shouldn't have very done what he done if he wanted to go it alone he should have done it through his own solo profile. Ditch him as a fab partner if you are not married.

"Hi all just want to know your thoughts on this matter am i just being a hysterical woman or do i have a valid point i have a couple profile on here as well as a single anyway the guy that i am in the couple with went and arranged to meet with anither couple last nite and never mentioned anything about it to me he used are couple profile to arrange it am i right to be annoyed the worse thing is the meet took place literally 5 mins from my house and he never called to see me lol "

Regardless if you are a couple or just a fab couple the arrangement was broken. You have the right to be pissed.

Nope he needs to go

Well said , trust is all in here. And don't forget you don't know anything about the meet and what occurred, perhaps unprotected sex etc ...your health is more important than.

Happened me before. Chances are he will have no problem in sending your pics in order to secure himself a meet. He won't be discreet with your pics because they're yours! And chances are that if you got any verifications to the page he would change the password and use it all for himself.

When there's no trust there's no point in being a couple,whether n fab or not "

Using her pictures without her consent is still a crime.

"People have started this ,one playing about without the other.then you get mails pretending they have a partner to get meets and they make excuses up. Hard to trust anyone these days on Fab, but he shouldn't have very done what he done if he wanted to go it alone he should have done it through his own solo profile. Ditch him as a fab partner if you are not married."

Totally agree. Trust on fab is limited.

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Classy...you have to talk to him before you decide what to do. But of course you have to kinda ignore what he says and try and see are his answers / excuses genuine. Then make your decision and stick with it.

For me...it was at best a really stupid thing to do. He should have known better.

Hope it all works out for the best.

Lots of sound advice here & only you can decide what is best for you.

Was your Fab couples relationship exclusive, as your own profile states "looking more for a friend with benefits situation rather than meaningless one off meets" ... did he think he was just that " a friend with benefits" ... that said you opened a couples account so obviously you felt a level of trust & understanding .

As others said using the couples profile to get a meet was out of order ... im surprised the couple agreed to the meet when they realised it was him alone .. most couples only meet couples..long term its his loss as a single guy on here ... his meet days are numbered.

Without him you can go from strength to strength ... dont let being with a man or being a couple define you.

Unfortunately the issues of trust, boundaries and respect are ones that many people seem to struggle to grasp, even in established committed relationships.

Seeking others to agree with you on the internet is a pointless activity, every relationship is unique and it's up to the participants to decide the boundaries. Sometimes this may be an ongoing process as the relationship develops, it's impossible to foresee all possibilities. If you cannot agree on the limits and scope of the relationship, then continuing it is an exercise in futility.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

As Casey pointed out it all depends on the relationship and the boundaries agreed. This one sounds like a loose fb/fwb arrangement with a couple profile but also keeping the single profiles. Means both do meets without each other and without needing each other's consent. Yes he shouldn't have used the couple profile for a arranging a mfm, alright. He should have done it with his single profile but it might have still niggled you a bit, op, reading your last bit of your opening post. Maybe a good time to review your fab arrangement as they do run its course.

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Would like to know what he has said to you and if you have decided what action if any you are going to take given the opinions/advice voiced on this thread

"Would like to know what he has said to you and if you have decided what action if any you are going to take given the opinions/advice voiced on this thread"

This is currently all one-sided and perhaps best left to the parties concerned to resolve between themselves.

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Just thought I would update you all thank you very much everyone for your comments and opinions good to see there are so many people willing to help on here myself and the guy I am in the couple with have had a good talk and I have decided to forgive him I know most of you will probably think I am some kind of pushover for doing so but I believe that everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance I realised that he didn't intentionally set out to hurt me he just say a opportunity and like most me was thinking with his cock instead of his brain but he has been well warned if anything happens again that's it it is over and done with lol

» Add a new message to this topic