FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > chatroom

chatroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is the deal with the old Ireland chatroom, why does people use it anymore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

why does people not use ( sorry )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer the 'old chatroom' to the new one tbh! I found it more craic...and found the whisper better than the pm..and luved people messin up whispers...lol!

Bring back using the old room!!!!

yeah i agree i really dont like the new chat at all

BRING BACK THE OLD IRELAND CHAT!!!!

lol please

must agree, but as with anything, people go where people are

"I prefer the 'old chatroom' to the new one tbh! I found it more craic...and found the whisper better than the pm..and luved people messin up whispers...lol!

Bring back using the old room!!!!"

Ali..I agree hun "old room" is much better and yes nothing funnier than someone messing up with a whisper ...lol... Myself included....pmsl..

Here! Here! Iu agree the old chatroom is much better. I find the new chatroom hard to keep up with as chat movesd too quick for an aul doll like me lol plus the PMs do my head in no1 asks to chat they just PM asking to watch theyre cams how rude lol so folks come bk to the old chat at least ull get as laff and the odd Muxi lol

Nice to see the good people on the forums taking this problem seriously. It's an on going issue that only we can sort out.

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I rather the new chat, because they cant pm me

Loving the new chat room. Love how its brought people from everywhere into it, and not just the old regular boring as fuck faces. Love the way people are encouraged to take part in discussions, and theres more variety. Change is hard to accept sometimes, but, id say close the old chat room forever....100% giving the vote to the new chat room !!!

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

just turn the pms off,and they stop,magic lol,but i agree with the pms they do get really hectic,we just keep chat at full window,so even before we turned pms off,we didnt realise we were gettin them,lol

"yeah i agree i really dont like the new chat at all

BRING BACK THE OLD IRELAND CHAT!!!!

lol please "

it hasnt gone away you know

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

prob is lot off ppl go in2 both old & new chat at same time ...so if ur in old and trying 2 chat 2 some1..they could be having chat in new 1 at same time

The problem with the new chat is that there's about 60 in and about 8 people chatting and those 8 people are usually the nice ones, then you get more room for the bell ends to pipe up and ruin things for everybody else.

tullamore

i have seen you been the better person and telling them to be gentle,on chat it gets hectic,so we all need to relax and enjoy

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 29/11/11 20:01:13]

Lisburn

have had some great craic in old room....more than ever been in new room

RIP old chat room

I dont like either room now...not much talk about swinging and everyone is always BORED ...folks wakey wakey its a swing site and unless people come into the rooms and see chat about swinging and meeting then they quickly move on....all the chat is about everything except swinging...just my input......Jilly

Lisburn

load off bores in new room...least old room was a laugh

Maybe the ones complaining aboutthe new rooms should go set up residence in old room, and keep everyone happy ?

Just a suggestion like......

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 30/11/11 14:22:47]

Maybe some of the ones with previous bans in the chatroom shouldnt comment on whether or not others should go into either chatroom.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Getting banned form a chat room has nothing to do with a view on a thread lol.. cmon... play nice.. xxxxx

I never said it did, all I said was somebody with a chatroom ban shouldn't comment on which room people should use.

I was ( because im a real nice person ), only suggesting, if people are moaning about the old room not being used, then.... common sense would say... All the ones moaning, should go back to it, cus that sorta makes sense doesnt it ? Then, there can be loads of people that they can talk to.. dead simple it seems to me. Sorry if i was misunderstood, i dont wanna annoy anyone at all. xxxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Anyone can comment, wether they have had a ban or not. Everyone deserves a second chance surely.

Second chance maybe,,, But how about the Third or Fourth chance

Ohh i agree with Jilly, the new room is shit, more talk about the world in general and feckin Xfactor How many weeks of that shite left ?? Then we will get back to the swinging talk

Keep up the great work Mr B

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

really!!! Its only a chatroom like everything ya make it your own what you put in ul get out of it

Here here hardon, at least we know we all get about 15 second chances

Putting into the chatroom is fine but when somebody blocks you and then talks shite about you it doesn't really give you a welcoming feeling.

But hey seems like some are for the old room some aren't, so looks like click in see is there anybody there, if not click back out again.

I think in general, its all about change.

However, when people dont like change they reject and kick back against the new. Lets all move forward people.

When admin decided to make the new chat room, they did a good thing.

Now theres loads of new people to chat to and not just all the same old faces saying the sme thing night after night after night after night after night....

Lets all move on, and share love and harmony and peace and great conversation in the new chat rooms.

God only knows I know all about the 'being put on block' and 'not giving a welcoming feeling' Big Baps.... Its terrible when people do that to you... Definitely not a nice feeling. I just wonder wot goes through some peoples heads at times.. ah well..

Good thing the moderators are there to sort out any wrong doers or rules breakers.

Again, RIP old chat room.. dinosaurs became extinct... so did the Old Chatroom...

God Bless

xxxxx

goin into chatroom is more of a habit for me, majority of time I go in , say hello and then get bored and end up closing out. last few times I've tried to talk about naughty things or even have a wee joke have been mainly ignored or told I'm on the wrong site. maybe I am tbh lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Second chance maybe,,, But how about the Third or Fourth chance

"

Being constantly banned normally gets a longer ban or worse, report if in doubt.

Ahh wots the point, i use the block button and i love the peeps that stir it up can be fun sometimes

I agree that the things chatted about in the room usually have nothing to do with swinging.....get boring very quickly at times tbh!!!

BELFAST UK

its a 'chatroom' if it was about swinging 24/7 it would be just as boring, everyother chat site is the same just because its a swing site really dont mean it has to be about swinging

sometimes people dont chat... thats even more frustrating than a good chin wag at times....

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I personally prefer the new chat room, In was good fun in the beginning with pokes and cam quality is so much better to perve!!!

Definitely think my boobie cam looks better

But then chat in general used to be so much more fun. Was in chatroom one night last week and while half of the room was happy to view my cam not one person was prepared to engage in conversation so I left.

I like to be viewed on cam but prefer people to chat and have a wee bit banter too, if they like want they see tell me, if not why perve my cam.

Forums arent the same craic lately either

Chatrooms can be good banter but when you get so many people in there its hard to keep up and when you get three conversations going on at once i get totally lost. And a lot of people go in there and never say anything. Whats the point in that

Chatrooms can be good banter but when you get so many people in there its hard to keep up and when you get three conversations going on at once i get totally lost. And a lot of people go in there and never say anything. Whats the point in that

tullamore

maybe they are just lost in the conversation,or having a play together,lol

Maybe.... everyone should know their place in the chatrooms.. and realise.. theres no Monopoly on chatrooms... and... its an open Forum, and, everyone take out of them what they will.... so, back to original topic.... Old room better than New ? ..... Just make of the old, or, the new what you will.... Ie just realised.. im using up a shit loads of the ............... charachters........... so, i shoud stop doing that.................

Well sooooo many people seem to have gotten out of the wrong side of bed. We love chat - the cams r better in new chat. And as I have always said chat will only ever be as good as what you put into it yourself - its a giggle and naughty when I get my way ...... so quit whinging about things, life is way too short and talk more filth WoooooHooooo LOL

i like both rooms and make a fair point to talk to every 1 if they havent been cheeky to me at sum point

Still not swing talk...no filth either for you mrs hottie...lol..when I first came in chat room I thought holy shit theyre sex mad on here and everyone is hard core swingers....boy i was wrong..Ive heard more about peoples lifes and have to agree with one of the comments if you mention sex or meeting your treated like a leper by most people....guys get back to basics its a swing site were all adults and here for sex with others..PERIOD ........oops am I on wrong site ?

maybe it might be cause there was alot off peeps directing .... and the ireland room dosnt have a mod (apart from me lol cause i love u lot) so all sex chat has stopped ... every one in the ireland room no me now and im fair ... sex talk .. flirt ... ffsss ya can wank on cam i dont care as long as its in the chat rules lol

OMG....

Juicy, u still talk to me and i annoy u regular lol xx

JacknJilly, omg.. your starting to sound like me. keep up good work lmao..

Richy.. Your lucky I let you into the Ireland chat room lol !!! Any more of your cheek and ill boot you out with a 4 hour ban !!

Also.. when is my Moderators Badge coming ffs.. ive been waiting ages on it lol...

And best for last.. Mrs H... yum yum yum lol

Viva La New Chat Room !!!!!!

xxx

Rich...I have to say you are very good..its not you its the people in it ...I have seen when people chat about a meet or sex in general others seem to get offended...its a swinging site if you dont like it go to face book and chat .....

BELFAST UK

well last night there was plenty of sex talk and non of you's were to been seen apert from richy and mrs H, so if your not in ya cant win. Also if people are offeded by sex talk just block them so they wont be offended and people who only talk about sex will catch your eye quicker, but at the end of the day its still a chatroom and people will talk about what they want to if it was about sex 24/7 i wouldnt be using the chatrooms would get boring very quick imo i like a laugh and a general chat aswell as sex talk but then thats just me

"well last night there was plenty of sex talk and non of you's were to been seen apert from richy and mrs H, so if your not in ya cant win. Also if people are offeded by sex talk just block them so they wont be offended and people who only talk about sex will catch your eye quicker, but at the end of the day its still a chatroom and people will talk about what they want to if it was about sex 24/7 i wouldnt be using the chatrooms would get boring very quick imo i like a laugh and a general chat aswell as sex talk but then thats just me "

good point, i thought chat rooms were meant to be for getting an idea of what ppl are like , if that's the kind of thing that matters to ya, everyone is different after all, get a bit sick of preachers on here, tryin to tell everyone how to 'swing' be it a sex site or not.

Also people take the block button so personally, surely if you aren't interested in someone then best to take any hassle out of it for either party. Thats what it should be used for surely??

"well last night there was plenty of sex talk and non of you's were to been seen apert from richy and mrs H, so if your not in ya cant win. Also if people are offeded by sex talk just block them so they wont be offended and people who only talk about sex will catch your eye quicker, but at the end of the day its still a chatroom and people will talk about what they want to if it was about sex 24/7 i wouldnt be using the chatrooms would get boring very quick imo i like a laugh and a general chat aswell as sex talk but then thats just me

good point, i thought chat rooms were meant to be for getting an idea of what ppl are like , if that's the kind of thing that matters to ya, everyone is different after all, get a bit sick of preachers on here, tryin to tell everyone how to 'swing' be it a sex site or not.

Also people take the block button so personally, surely if you aren't interested in someone then best to take any hassle out of it for either party. Thats what it should be used for surely??"

Actually u have hit the nail on the head there nylons (and I dont mean in a sado-masochistic sense LOL ... some of u will get that wee joke and some deffo wont ). I love all the naughty chat in the room but I also like to get to know people and their personalities - its one of the best ways to get to know folks and to figure out if they have the same sense of humour as us - that decides whether we wud click with them and whether we cud have a good time with them. I think that if you have gotten to know people in chat and feel you cud have a giggle and a great night on the town with them then you could also spend time in their company doing naughty stuff with them - friends with benefits and all that lol. I respect that some people have different preferences and ways of having 'meets' - this is just how we like it. So getting to know people through different topics of chat is a way of doing that ..... but a very healthy balance of dirtyyyy talk must be maintained and it is my mission to do so ..... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME !!! Dun Dun Dunnnn

BELFAST UK

two great posts there nylons and mrs H and 100% correct

Fuck me...

Like reading a feckin Books some of these posts !!!

Getting longer and longer lol.. sadly noy like my penis, which seems to be gettin shorter !!!!!

Happy Chat Rooming

"Fuck me...

Like reading a feckin Books some of these posts !!!

Getting longer and longer lol.. sadly noy like my penis, which seems to be gettin shorter !!!!!

Happy Chat Rooming "

I know I think this is possibly the most I have written lol

To be honest not seen a lot of this "swing chat" whatever the feck that Is

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Maybe I'm thick but I tend to use the chat as a place to see how others come across if there's some one I think I might hit it off with then I go to pm. Nothing to do with anyone else surely? Or does being a "real swinger " mean I have to live my sex life in the eye of anyone?

But then discretion means so many things to so many people

Ohhh shut up Missy and get in the room, get the cam on, and get the tits out !!!!

"Ohhh shut up Missy and get in the room, get the cam on, and get the tits out !!!! "

Not tll I see ya willy

Deal !

Prefer the new, less of a clique and hated those failed whispers! Lol At the end of the day who cares what others do ? It's all about what you want to do, be it chat, lurk, cam, perv or like me all at one time or another. I agree Abbeys, get them out Missy !!

hear hear missy,......have you got a cock abbey?lol mwah xx

"Deal !"

Well I was there - On cam as well

I was banned when you were.. so your gonna have to repeat it lol !!!

"I was banned when you were.. so your gonna have to repeat it lol !!!"

You are always bloody banned and Im not spending the winter sat here with me tits out

Ice a feeling the moderators r gonna be busy over xmas, so should be able to get a few weeks of constant usage in rooms lol

» Add a new message to this topic