FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Small cock

Small cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofistimacated OP   Man  over a year ago

cavan town

Lol someone was gonna do it

Small cock tattoo

A guy was getting married and decided to tattoo his wife's name, Wendy, on his penis. When it was erect, her name was on it, but when it wasn't, it only said "wy"

So they get married and go on their honeymoon to Jamaica. On the last day, the newlyweds go to a nude beach. The guy goes to the bar there and sees the bartender - nude as well - with a tattoo on his flaccid dick that also says "WY." He says to the bartender, "is your wife's name also Wendy? I see your dick is tattooed." Bartender says "no mon, my dick says 'Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day,' mon."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol someone was gonna do it

Small cock tattoo

A guy was getting married and decided to tattoo his wife's name, Wendy, on his penis. When it was erect, her name was on it, but when it wasn't, it only said "wy"

So they get married and go on their honeymoon to Jamaica. On the last day, the newlyweds go to a nude beach. The guy goes to the bar there and sees the bartender - nude as well - with a tattoo on his flaccid dick that also says "WY." He says to the bartender, "is your wife's name also Wendy? I see your dick is tattooed." Bartender says "no mon, my dick says 'Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day,' mon."

"

It's the way u tell, em.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"Lol someone was gonna do it

Small cock tattoo

The way I heard it was a guy from

"

The way I heard it was a guy from Cork emigrating to the U.S. ended up stood next to a guy with NY on his cock. He asks him if he's from New York and the second guy tells him he's from Newtown Mount Kennedy

» Add a new message to this topic