FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why??

Why??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I joined this site recently as a friend told me it was fun. I just don’t see what’s fun about guys putting up the horrible statuses about women here?! See Transcummer’s today for example. Gee bags....really? If thats the case why is he even still here?! I just don’t get it. It comes across as immature ignorance . That’s just one of many I’ve seen here since I joined. At least I gave the site a try but alas not for me. Happy fabbing x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shut the door on your way out please!

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Id imagine your viewing the wrong type of people if the status of those you viewed offend you.Take the time to get to know a few fabbers and you will be pleasantly surprised,not everyone on here insults or is rude,but if it offends you when you see it and it clearly has then id say the internet is not for you.Coming on here complaining wont help much either.When i see a twat putting up silly status i just move on and ignore it. Dont let it offend you.

"Id imagine your viewing the wrong type of people if the status of those you viewed offend you.Take the time to get to know a few fabbers and you will be pleasantly surprised,not everyone on here insults or is rude,but if it offends you when you see it and it clearly has then id say the internet is not for you.Coming on here complaining wont help much either.When i see a twat putting up silly status i just move on and ignore it. Dont let it

offend you."

I think he's gone bud...

So he's away so am just going to say if anyone is interested in a submissive TV domestic cleaner in Belfast please say hi.

Well everyone going to look at the why so WHY NOT

"So he's away so am just going to say if anyone is interested in a submissive TV domestic cleaner in Belfast please say hi.

Well everyone going to look at the why so WHY NOT "

A transvestite cleaner eh? A woman's work is never done...errmm...that's assuming you are errmm....i'm confused!?!

"So he's away so am just going to say if anyone is interested in a submissive TV domestic cleaner in Belfast please say hi.

Well everyone going to look at the why so WHY NOT

A transvestite cleaner eh? A woman's work is never done...errmm...that's assuming you are errmm....i'm confused!?! "

so I have a kink of being a cleaner. It normally gets me a save place to dress and I make friends. That lasts longer than just someone just looking sex all the time.

"I joined this site recently as a friend told me it was fun. I just don’t see what’s fun about guys putting up the horrible statuses about women here?! See Transcummer’s today for example. Gee bags....really? If thats the case why is he even still here?! I just don’t get it. It comes across as immature ignorance . That’s just one of many I’ve seen here since I joined. At least I gave the site a try but alas not for me. Happy fabbing x "

It is a nasty status in fairness :/

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Don't know if the poster was male or female but they have a point. Some of the status updates are just awful.

They think it's clever,most are not. Give you insight though.

"Don't know if the poster was male or female but they have a point. Some of the status updates are just awful.

They think it's clever,most are not. Give you insight though."

Also find them useful to know who to block

"I joined this site recently as a friend told me it was fun. I just don’t see what’s fun about guys putting up the horrible statuses about women here?! See Transcummer’s today for example. Gee bags....really? If thats the case why is he even still here?! I just don’t get it. It comes across as immature ignorance . That’s just one of many I’ve seen here since I joined. At least I gave the site a try but alas not for me. Happy fabbing x "

I've been named in a few horrible statuses. You just get on with it and not let it get to you. They are only showing themselves up and the amount of lovely, kind, friendly people who have reached out to me vastly outways any negative experiences I've had.

middle of nowhere

"Don't know if the poster was male or female but they have a point. Some of the status updates are just awful.

They think it's clever,most are not. Give you insight though.

Also find them useful to know who to block "

Exactly

middle of nowhere

"I joined this site recently as a friend told me it was fun. I just don’t see what’s fun about guys putting up the horrible statuses about women here?! See Transcummer’s today for example. Gee bags....really? If thats the case why is he even still here?! I just don’t get it. It comes across as immature ignorance . That’s just one of many I’ve seen here since I joined. At least I gave the site a try but alas not for me. Happy fabbing x

I've been named in a few horrible statuses. You just get on with it and not let it get to you. They are only showing themselves up and the amount of lovely, kind, friendly people who have reached out to me vastly outways any negative experiences I've had. "

Good for you girl. It's amazing what people do when they are told no.

They think it's clever,most are not. Give you insight though."

It was a lady not too long on the site, looking at some statuses on this site you cant help but think, who dragged these scangers up, some of the women are as bad as men, if not worse, trollops

"I joined this site recently as a friend told me it was fun. I just don’t see what’s fun about guys putting up the horrible statuses about women here?! See Transcummer’s today for example. Gee bags....really? If thats the case why is he even still here?! I just don’t get it. It comes across as immature ignorance . That’s just one of many I’ve seen here since I joined. At least I gave the site a try but alas not for me. Happy fabbing x

I've been named in a few horrible statuses. You just get on with it and not let it get to you. They are only showing themselves up and the amount of lovely, kind, friendly people who have reached out to me vastly outways any negative experiences I've had.

Good for you girl. It's amazing what people do when they are told no. "

Thanks. ?? The statuses are really just in response to my photos.

It's awful msgs I get when certain types of men are told no. I went from being gorgeous to being so fat that I needed to develop bulimia immediately,putting it as nice as I can there btw.

I can see why so many people feel they need to leave. Few toxic assholes ruin it for everyone. Always seem to call themselves doms too...

What a wankstain... ur lovely hun.....

It's awful msgs I get when certain types of men are told no. I went from being gorgeous to being so fat that I needed to develop bulimia immediately,putting it as nice as I can there btw.

I can see why so many people feel they need to leave. Few toxic assholes ruin it for everyone. Always seem to call themselves doms too... "

middle of nowhere

I can see why so many people feel they need to leave. Few toxic assholes ruin it for everyone. Always seem to call themselves doms too... "

I'm Domme and I get messages like that. Not from guys claiming to be Dom but from all types. I got a few from females too.

You’ve lovely photos. Full stop. Can’t face them as I’m out of your age range- but I would if I could!

Stay choosy and stay classy!

I can see why so many people feel they need to leave. Few toxic assholes ruin it for everyone. Always seem to call themselves doms too...

You’ve lovely photos. Full stop. Can’t face them as I’m out of your age range- but I would if I could!

Stay choosy and stay classy! "

Doh - can’t Fab them I meant!!

Stay choosy and stay classy!

Doh - can’t Fab them I meant!!"

Thank you. That's really lovely of you to say.

I changed my settings as I set them ages ago when I wasn't sure how the filters actually worked. Thanks for calling my attention to that.

I have never received any abusive messages and as a guy wearing women's underwear i would have thought I would be an obvious choice

» Add a new message to this topic