Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to go !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ya i cant wait for it now

Not going but will be watching the fight for sure. Tough test for him but hoping for a good outcome for McGregor.

Kid free for the night

kid free for 3 nights while there lol

Hope he gets his head taken off!!

"Hope he gets his head taken off!!"

ya never know he could

By *arkandEm14Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Khabib is going to sleep. Nobody can take that left. Once McGregor stays on his feet it be a handy pay day.

"Khabib is going to sleep. Nobody can take that left. Once McGregor stays on his feet it be a handy pay day. "

Could be over quick if he catches him alrite

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Nobody can take that left."

Diaz?

You mean to say natural lightweights have difficulty taking punches from guys who drop a weight to fight them.

Mcgregor is still going down a weight to fight Khabib, but not as many weights as he normally goes down, so his left will still have a bang, but not as big as it normally does.

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

What's people's opinions on the press conference? Personally I think he went too far. He's an unbelievable talent. Beating opponents before a punch is thrown, his psychological game is second to none. Don't know what his angle was in that press conference though or if he even had one. He's never gonna get into khabibs head. In even trying it he looked like a complete idiot. He's good enough to beat him but not sure if he has helped his own cause.

dublin

"Nobody can take that left.

Diaz?

You mean to say natural lightweights have difficulty taking punches from guys who drop a weight to fight them.

Mcgregor is still going down a weight to fight Khabib, but not as many weights as he normally goes down, so his left will still have a bang, but not as big as it normally does. "

you bigged mc up just as much as u put him down but the central nervous system in your brain will say that because your a sheep follower you meet a mc crowd and love him then u meet a khabib guy and u love him also. Shhhhhhhhh

dublin

"What's people's opinions on the press conference? Personally I think he went too far. He's an unbelievable talent. Beating opponents before a punch is thrown, his psychological game is second to none. Don't know what his angle was in that press conference though or if he even had one. He's never gonna get into khabibs head. In even trying it he looked like a complete idiot. He's good enough to beat him but not sure if he has helped his own cause."
not sure he got into his head. any man that gets interrupted is gotten to .he had that won before the face off.

dublin

"What's people's opinions on the press conference? Personally I think he went too far. He's an unbelievable talent. Beating opponents before a punch is thrown, his psychological game is second to none. Don't know what his angle was in that press conference though or if he even had one. He's never gonna get into khabibs head. In even trying it he looked like a complete idiot. He's good enough to beat him but not sure if he has helped his own cause."

dublin

yes i agree he is nuts not well. U say u dont no his angle of this interview or fight. Its simple. He ripped khabib apart while marking a free multi million dollar advertisement. Yep he his stupid

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

He won't get far panic wrestling with khabib like he did when Diaz was hammering him

Diaz killed him on the ground and so did mendes til he gassed

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The two of them with their beards remind me of hobbits. Sorry I fully agree it's not a constructive comment...

As for the media spectacle, I think it's just part of boxing to brag, insult and belittle your opponent before a match. Nothing to do with clever or stupid, just part of the game.

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

"What's people's opinions on the press conference? Personally I think he went too far. He's an unbelievable talent. Beating opponents before a punch is thrown, his psychological game is second to none. Don't know what his angle was in that press conference though or if he even had one. He's never gonna get into khabibs head. In even trying it he looked like a complete idiot. He's good enough to beat him but not sure if he has helped his own cause. yes i agree he is nuts not well. U say u dont no his angle of this interview or fight. Its simple. He ripped khabib apart while marking a free multi million dollar advertisement. Yep he his stupid "
never said he was stupid, hes far from stupid. My point is simply that he won't beat khabib by getting in his head like he has so many other fighters. Khabib wasn't phased at all. I get it was all about advertising his whisky. But all the ridiculous d*unken jibes and fake crying/whining ( or whatever those fuking noises where) directed at khabib made him look like an idiot in my opinion.

He looked a bit foolish. But I guess he couldn't get much momentum going when the audience were media and no fans.

It was cringe but he'll still do well.

Can't say he made a show of Khabib by interruptimg him.

It's like something a child would use to win an argument. Just sit back and let him make a clown of himself and interrupt all he wants.

Why would you react to that no matter who you were and give him what he's after.

Let the fight say what needs to be said. The rest is just a game. And a poor one this time round.

» Add a new message to this topic