FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > swingers clubs

swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are there no swingers clubs in n.ireland,or all of ireland for that matter.mainland uk has loads,we even have clubs for gay and bi men,but no such clubs for hetrosexuals.so unfair

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we're all too busy pretending we don;t have sex lol

so how can we change that?there seem to be plenty of swingers in n.ireland,according to this site anyway,surely someone has the know how and capital to do something about it

remember......if you build it..they will cum !!!

By *oyandalanCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

It would be great to have something in Dublin but I think it's too small a place and there wouldn't be enough interest. A one-off apartment meet would probably be better. Any ideas?

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

You get lots of Irish swingers fly over to Blackpool from all over Ireland! must be a need for somewhere over there?.

But you will always be welcome in the North West! swinging capital of the country lol xxx

"remember......if you build it..they will cum !!!"

So will the cops, who will be more than happy to shut it down. People have this notion about what is and what isn't their business. Consenting adults having sex in their area is apperantly, their business.

we have been to infusion in blackpool,loved it,in fact going back week after next

the idea of a club in ireland would be great but u have the bible belt to contend with. also the local thugs that would try and get money from the club. but worth a go.

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

Dublin's a greta place, but it's not the best for swingers.

I'm a Manchester guy working in Dublin Monday-Fridy for next few months.

Would love to meet ladies/cou[les for social and/or sexy fun.

Alternatively, if enough interest, I would consider hosting a social meeting at my hotel where people could swap phone phone numbers and arrange subsequent meets. And I have a king-size bedroom! Tuesday or Thursday nights would be best for me - hotel has club on Thursday which might be of interest to some. Hotel is near Clondalkin, easily accessible off M50.

Please gtet in touch if interested.

Phil

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

If only I could type

If there were a swingers club where would you think it would be best located, and would people be willing to travel?

"If there were a swingers club where would you think it would be best located, and would people be willing to travel?"

belfast or dublin,after all hetro swingers travel to england for such clubs,and both cities have gay saunas for the gay/bi community,so why not hetro?

The religious zealots would be out in force as well as the papers and the PSNI. Web have been to Paradise in Blackpool which is a self containedboarding house with playrooms. Something like that in a seaside town would make money but the hastle would be immense.

"The religious zealots would be out in force as well as the papers and the PSNI. Web have been to Paradise in Blackpool which is a self containedboarding house with playrooms. Something like that in a seaside town would make money but the hastle would be immense."

surely the same religious zealots,newspapers,n psni would be against the 2 gay saunas,but we havent heard any uproar re these establishments.now dont get me wrong,we are not homophobic,just dont feel its right that a certain sexuality can open such a club and others can not

» Add a new message to this topic