FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab limit on pics

Fab limit on pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a slight moan....but does anyone else think fab should lift the limit on the amount of pics ye can post.....we've hit out 150 mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Just a slight moan....but does anyone else think fab should lift the limit on the amount of pics ye can post.....we've hit out 150 mark "

If you are on hold you get 450

"Just a slight moan....but does anyone else think fab should lift the limit on the amount of pics ye can post.....we've hit out 150 mark

If you are on hold you get 450 "

???????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a slight moan....but does anyone else think fab should lift the limit on the amount of pics ye can post.....we've hit out 150 mark "

I think it's just right as it allows us to delete older pics an upload fresh ones don't think we have ever reached our limit as we regularly delete older less dabbed pics

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

When perving a profile, I stop scrolling after about 20 pics, after that it just gets boring imo. There's no need to have your full phone gallery on here.

"When perving a profile, I stop scrolling after about 20 pics, after that it just gets boring imo. There's no need to have your full phone gallery on here. "

I wouldn't get bored of your pics dh but agree less is more sometimes

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I like when pics are artistic or leave something to the imagination. When you get 150 pics of the one eyed man in the polo neck looking back at ya (from every angle) you thank all the Gods theres a limit.

Maybe I have a short attention span but I'm never going to look at 150 pics on a profile.

"Maybe I have a short attention span but I'm never going to look at 150 pics on a profile. "

Same here 4 or 5 is enough not on here to look at pics rather meet and chat to the person

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Just a slight moan....but does anyone else think fab should lift the limit on the amount of pics ye can post.....we've hit out 150 mark

If you are on hold you get 450 ??????? "

Sorry predictive Gold supporter

If you are on hold you get 450 ???????

Sorry predictive Gold supporter"

just wasn't thinking lol

I think it's just right as it allows us to delete older pics an upload fresh ones don't think we have ever reached our limit as we regularly delete older less dabbed pics "

going to have do that I think

I think it's just right as it allows us to delete older pics an upload fresh ones don't think we have ever reached our limit as we regularly delete older less dabbed pics going to have do that I think "

Sure it has to be done

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

You could create a collage from many photos, I imagine it would looks pretty good!

"When perving a profile, I stop scrolling after about 20 pics, after that it just gets boring imo. There's no need to have your full phone gallery on here. "

But them when your scrolling through your profile you get frustrated cause you want more more of you

» Add a new message to this topic