FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies profiles

Ladies profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have noticed a few of you beautiful ladies profiles (only a few)can kinda be border line aggressive and rude when discribing what men should and shouldn’t do when contacting you,I understand perfectly how frustrating it must be to be bombarded with hundreds of messages from guys daily and from what I’ve heard some can be rude and aggressive too

But some profiles read that the persons head is absolutely wreaked being on here and seem to not enjoy it

Followed by a angry aggressive list of things guys should not do and a demanding list of what we should do,

I’m not going to use examples because that would be singling out users

Has anyone else noticed this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I guess point is and I’ve said it before is people need to lighten up and have fun here which is what it’s for

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in?

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in? "

Yeah fair point,we don’t have that problem but honestly I would stop reading a aggressively worded profile that demands and is mostly negative

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

It's the ones that go on a rant and then have single guys blocked anyway that confuse me . Seems kinda pointless...

Dublin

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in?

Yeah fair point,we don’t have that problem but honestly I would stop reading a aggressively worded profile that demands and is mostly negative "

Like yours?

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in?

Yeah fair point,we don’t have that problem but honestly I would stop reading a aggressively worded profile that demands and is mostly negative

Like yours? "

Is it???

Just stating no single males

By *ugs BunnyCouple  over a year ago

south Dublin

I commend single ladies for stating straight out what they want and don't want. I wouldnt use the word aggressive, assertive is more appropriate. Being assertive imo is sexy. There's lots of weirdos out there, single ladies need to be careful and quickly out what they don't want. Mrs Bugs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in? "

To me woman have all the power we are pawns in their game and rightly so.. The queen is the strongest piece on a chessboard,remember!

but I totally get Wha your saying..but I do feel for the women! you only have to look back here and see what some young "Gobshite" tha's right Roundy.. Tha's right "gobshite" wrote about a fair maidens breasts clueless been.

In Fairness you said it in the first line...There are only a few sexy ladies on here and some very nice people but only a few. Most so called ladies on here the tide wouldn't take them out.

I'm no oil painting myself and I'll amide that..

"In Fairness you said it in the first line...There are only a few sexy ladies on here and some very nice people but only a few. Most so called ladies on here the tide wouldn't take them out.

I'm no oil painting myself and I'll amide that.. "

That’s not my point at all pal

Dublin

Like yours?

Is it???

Just stating no single males"

Yet you block them so they can't mail you lol its only an observation but some would see it in a negative light. But I do get what you mean but I would assume you also knew why people put things on profiles by that.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"In Fairness you said it in the first line...There are only a few sexy ladies on here and some very nice people but only a few. Most so called ladies on here the tide wouldn't take them out.

Yet men in their 100's want to fuck those ladies. Sayd more about the men that lower their standards so much to get their dicks wet.

Nothing wrong with telling people what you want on your profile. If men see that as aggressive then they aren't for me.

That’s not my point at all

pal"

Found one already

That's women for ya

Like yours?

Is it???

Yet you block them so they can't mail you lol its only an observation but some would see it in a negative light. But I do get what you mean but I would assume you also knew why people put things on profiles by that. "

Yeah I know,and I get your point,ppl need to state what they are looking for

My point is some women let the fact they receive so many messages get to there head and think they are above everyone else and feel it’s ok to speak down to ppl

south Dublin

Where's that block button!?

Where's that block button!? "

Could see his statement not going down well lol

Like a lead balloon

To me woman have all the power we are pawns in their game and rightly so.. The queen is the strongest piece on a chessboard,remember!

but I totally get Wha your saying..but I do feel for the women! you only have to look back here and see what some young "Gobshite" tha's right Roundy.. Tha's right "gobshite" wrote about a fair maidens breasts clueless been."

Would you be so quick to give your opinion on the ladies insulting and name-calling the males on site. I doubt it.

North west ish

Like yours?

Is it???

Yet you block them so they can't mail you lol its only an observation but some would see it in a negative light. But I do get what you mean but I would assume you also knew why people put things on profiles by that.

My point is some women let the fact they receive so many messages get to there head and think they are above everyone else and feel it’s ok to speak down to ppl"

They are not speaking to you personally. They are speaking to those reading their profile and quite clearly stating what they want. If you don't meet their preferences move on. Nothing about the number of messages they receive going to their heads. I have nothing on my profile and I still receive crap.

Jesus mother devine just because someone isn’t for you doesn’t mean they’re not for someone else who are you to judge!

Like yours?

Is it???

My point is some women let the fact they receive so many messages get to there head and think they are above everyone else and feel it’s ok to speak down to ppl

They are not speaking to you personally. They are speaking to those reading their profile and quite clearly stating what they want. If you don't meet their preferences move on. Nothing about the number of messages they receive going to their heads. I have nothing on my profile and I still receive crap. "

I know they are not and I move on quickly and don’t lose sleep over it,I merely making a observation and putting it up on a forum for discussion

south Dublin

[Removed by poster at 27/09/18 17:24:15]

Jesus mother devine just because someone isn’t for you doesn’t mean they’re not for someone else who are you to judge!"

I'm not judging here at all, nor do I want to fuck all these hundreds of so called sexy woman. The point is that there are a lot of ladies on here are that are very cocky and rude and full of themselves. Outside of here, many would not get a look in or a second glance never mid a shag...

south Dublin

Like yours?

Is it???

My point is some women let the fact they receive so many messages get to there head and think they are above everyone else and feel it’s ok to speak down to ppl"

People's online persona is rarely a true reflection of the person. Take what you see online with a pinch of salt.

Like yours?

Is it???

People's online persona is rarely a true reflection of the person. Take what you see online with a pinch of salt. "

Agreed, it’s a game of luck it’s happened to me a few times where the texting/chatting is brilliant but then when you meet in person it’s like a completely different person. Or maybe I’m the issue

Dublin

Like yours?

Is it???

Or they get frustrated but some inane or highly insulting messages it depends upon how you look at it. The aim for many women is to make them self look as though they are not an easy touch and it can put off the worst mailing you.

Think in it like city centre cctv. It puts lot off committing a crime and the ones who hate it are usually the ones who want to get up to no good.

There is a lot of frustration on here with guys and I get it but its not a womans fault there are lots more men than women.

You are dammed what ever you do here as a woman. You know you get abuse if you say no thanks, you get abuse for not replying at all, you get abuse for not being interested in people.

What might surprise you is the longer the more detailed your profile is the less messages you get from the Wanna fuck brigade. Also if you have a new profile you get bombarded from the first message and so you as a woman become a little defensive, I hope that gives a little incite into things.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

you have literally the best thing i have ever read on this site regarding smiling. The amount of lads who send face pics and cant even muster a smile

Dublin

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in? you have literally the best thing i have ever read on this site regarding smiling. The amount of lads who send face pics and cant even muster a smile "

I personally think if guys concentrated on sending a picture of a smiling face they would be far more successful on here. People are predisposed to respond to a friendly smile I know I do.

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in? you have literally the best thing i have ever read on this site regarding smiling. The amount of lads who send face pics and cant even muster a smile

I personally think if guys concentrated on sending a picture of a smiling face they would be far more successful on here. People are predisposed to respond to a friendly smile I know I do."

So all this time all that guys needed to do was smile and the knickers will drop.

"I can be guilty of it but if it puts of 25% of the nobs it has to be worth it if it stops people you clearly won't be interested in? you have literally the best thing i have ever read on this site regarding smiling. The amount of lads who send face pics and cant even muster a smile

I personally think if guys concentrated on sending a picture of a smiling face they would be far more successful on here. People are predisposed to respond to a friendly smile I know I do."

Smiley photo incoming

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

Jesus mother devine just because someone isn’t for you doesn’t mean they’re not for someone else who are you to judge!

I'm not judging here at all, nor do I want to fuck all these hundreds of so called sexy woman. The point is that there are a lot of ladies on here are that are very cocky and rude and full of themselves. Outside of here, many would not get a look in or a second glance never mid a shag... "

but I totally get Wha your saying..but I do feel for the women! you only have to look back here and see what some young "Gobshite" tha's right Roundy.. Tha's right "gobshite" wrote about a fair maidens breasts clueless been. Would you be so quick to give your opinion on the ladies insulting and name-calling the males on site. I doubt it. "

Ha Ha is it not opinions game mate lol

If your scared of a little rejection got back to yer Ma's boobies.

Oh n by the way women gossip n bitch

Since time began

Op every man women and couple here have a right to put what preferences they want on their profile.after all they joined to full fill their own hidden desires.they are not here to please the rest of us.now there is something and some one here for us all.

While some people consider some of theese profiles cocky and too many rules.some find them refreshing.

Been the site this is and we all adults persumalbly why not read a profile .if u dont like it move on .block it if u want .

But why the need to complain about some one elses profile on forums????

North west ish

I'm not judging here at all, nor do I want to fuck all these hundreds of so called sexy woman. The point is that there are a lot of ladies on here are that are very cocky and rude and full of themselves. Outside of here, many would not get a look in or a second glance never mid a shag... "

And yet many get more than a look outside off here, are just here to meet other sexy couples and chose to not meet the neanderathals who have an over inflated sense of entitlement. Use the site for your needs ladies.

but I totally get Wha your saying..but I do feel for the women! you only have to look back here and see what some young "Gobshite" tha's right Roundy.. Tha's right "gobshite" wrote about a fair maidens breasts clueless been. Would you be so quick to give your opinion on the ladies insulting and name-calling the males on site. I doubt it.

Ha Ha is it not opinions game mate lol

If your scared of a little rejection got back to yer Ma's boobies.

Oh n by the way women gossip n bitch

Since time began "

Get outta that garden.

I'm not judging here at all, nor do I want to fuck all these hundreds of so called sexy woman. The point is that there are a lot of ladies on here are that are very cocky and rude and full of themselves. Outside of here, many would not get a look in or a second glance never mid a shag...

And yet many get more than a look outside off here, are just here to meet other sexy couples and chose to not meet the neanderathals who have an over inflated sense of entitlement. Use the site for your needs ladies."

Why do you feel the need to comment on anyone’s profile OP? I see profiles I don’t like all the time and I just move on.

You should try it.

By *eys00Man  over a year ago

have boots will travel

"

Why do you feel the need to comment on anyone’s profile OP? I see profiles I don’t like all the time and I just move on.

You should try it."

But where's the drama in that!?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nothing wrong with outlining preferences however anyone who thinks that a lot of do's and don'ts are keeping away weirdos, chancers or unsuitable candidates is deluded imo. But it actually might deter some nice level headed peeps contacting same negative profile.

As for getting hundreds of messages there's plenty of means to cut down on them. Also the more fab limelight seeking someone does the more messages you get.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Nothing wrong with outlining preferences however anyone who thinks that a lot of do's and don'ts are keeping away weirdos, chancers or unsuitable candidates is deluded imo. But it actually might deter some nice level headed peeps contacting same negative profile.

As for getting hundreds of messages there's plenty of means to cut down on them. Also the more fab limelight seeking someone does the more messages you get. "

Of course there are plenty of ways to cut down on messages..but some choose to ignore...

"

You should try it."

Ah relax I’m just making observations for discussion with fellow fabbers

I didn’t mention any names and really couldn’t care that much

But cheers for your advice I’ll try move on and hopefully stop loosing sleep over it

"Yeah I know,and I get your point,ppl need to state what they are looking for

I hear you loud and clear but if I may.....I think you’re blending two different issues together. There are people who are clear about what they want (myself included). But then on a separate note, there are people who think they are God’s gift and talk down to others.

One is a bigger turn off than the other.

I’d love to list / demands on my profile as I think it would a) clarify what I want in more detail and b) stop some of you menfolk wasting your one messaging me. But then again, if I did that, I’d come across as some demanding little diva in her ivory tower. And Lord knows I ain’t....it’s a 3 story terraced gaff!

Anyway OP - try not to let the haters get to you, keep the faith and happy fabbing!

"

I hear you loud and clear but if I may.....I think you’re blending two different issues together. There are people who are clear about what they want (myself included). But then on a separate note, there are people who think they are God’s gift and talk down to others.

One is a bigger turn off than the other.

I’d love to list / demands on my profile as I think it would a) clarify what I want in more detail and b) stop some of you menfolk wasting your one messaging me. But then again, if I did that, I’d come across as some demanding little diva in her ivory tower. And Lord knows I ain’t....it’s a 3 story terraced gaff!

Anyway OP - try not to let the haters get to you, keep the faith and happy fabbing! "

Yeah that’s exactly my point,unnecessary really

I don’t let them get to me at all,I would never bother messaging someone with a profile like I was describing,people take this far too serious

"So I have noticed a few of you beautiful ladies profiles (only a few)can kinda be border line aggressive and rude when discribing what men should and shouldn’t do when contacting you,I understand perfectly how frustrating it must be to be bombarded with hundreds of messages from guys daily and from what I’ve heard some can be rude and aggressive too

But some profiles read that the persons head is absolutely wreaked being on here and seem to not enjoy it

Followed by a angry aggressive list of things guys should not do and a demanding list of what we should do,

Has anyone else noticed this"

I have one of those profiles. It's a much kinder version of what I have on my fetlife profile. I get hundreds of messages every day and my profile allows for a few things. 1) I can immediately see who has read it before I even click to read a message. 2) The men that have read it and still write to me are interested in dominant women and are able to express that. 3) It forces interested people to think outside the box when messaging me which often leads to an unexpected conversation. 4) If a man thinks that I'm being too rude and aggressive and he decides not to write to me then that's time saved for me because I wouldn't want to talk to him anyways.

"So I have noticed a few of you beautiful ladies profiles (only a few)can kinda be border line aggressive and rude when discribing what men should and shouldn’t do when contacting you,I understand perfectly how frustrating it must be to be bombarded with hundreds of messages from guys daily and from what I’ve heard some can be rude and aggressive too

I have one of those profiles. It's a much kinder version of what I have on my fetlife profile. I get hundreds of messages every day and my profile allows for a few things. 1) I can immediately see who has read it before I even click to read a message. 2) The men that have read it and still write to me are interested in dominant women and are able to express that. 3) It forces interested people to think outside the box when messaging me which often leads to an unexpected conversation. 4) If a man thinks that I'm being too rude and aggressive and he decides not to write to me then that's time saved for me because I wouldn't want to talk to him anyways.

"

Good for you,I just read your profile and you seem like such a happy and pleasant person

Life is harder being angry all the time,it’s nice to be nice

Just my view anyway

[Removed by poster at 28/09/18 06:51:05]

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

I recommend filters. I couldn't find the dominant bit, but I guess that's just me being bit thick...

I recommend filters. I couldn't find the dominant bit, but I guess that's just me being bit thick..."

Dog hunter I tryed to message u there to ask thoughts on something but it can’t be posted up here

I’m just slightly out of your algae range

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The OP has started a thread that some don't like. But at least it's a thread a lot have an opinion on. A thread that gets reaction is a good thread to me. It's what the FORUMS should be.

Yes some profiles can come across as aggressive ,but I reckon it comes from getting equally aggressive or stupid messages. It's YOUR profile manage it whatever way it works for you.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I can only speak for myself but I instantly get put off of profiles as long as a short novel. Imo there is no need for a profile that long and I think it's a big reason some men don't read profiles. You could easily sum up in a paragraph what you want and alot of these long profile text is spouted with negativity.

I was off making some popcorn. What have I missed?

By *atcatWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I very much doubt you can perfectly understand what it's like being constantly bombarded by idiots who don't bother to read your profile, are pushy and agressive and don't take the hint when they're told you're not interested..

If men behaved reasonably, women wouldn't feel the need to be rude.

"I very much doubt you can perfectly understand what it's like being constantly bombarded by idiots who don't bother to read your profile, are pushy and agressive and don't take the hint when they're told you're not interested..

If men behaved reasonably, women wouldn't feel the need to be rude."

You're 100% on point there.

I'm certain that every single "novel writer" including me have started off with a very simple, short and pleasant profile which only got gradually extended to no end by getting abuse for:

1. Replying "no thanks" (but why)

2. Not replying (manners cost nothing)

3. Being online for too long (must be desperate)

4. Being offline for too long (what is she here for if she's not using it)

5. Putting up too many pictures (attention seeker)

6. Having too many verifications(whore).

7. Not having enough verifications (fake).

List goes on....

"I very much doubt you can perfectly understand what it's like being constantly bombarded by idiots who don't bother to read your profile, are pushy and agressive and don't take the hint when they're told you're not interested..

If men behaved reasonably, women wouldn't feel the need to be rude.

You're 100% on point there.

I'm certain that every single "novel writer" including me have started off with a very simple, short and pleasant profile which only got gradually extended to no end by getting abuse for:

1. Replying "no thanks" (but why)

2. Not replying (manners cost nothing)

3. Being online for too long (must be desperate)

4. Being offline for too long (what is she here for if she's not using it)

5. Putting up too many pictures (attention seeker)

6. Having too many verifications(whore).

7. Not having enough verifications (fake).

List goes on...."

That’s how mine evolved because of all the weird shit I was asked. Even during the week I got a mail from a lady to say she gave up reading because she was already reading a novel and didn’t need another one

» Add a new message to this topic